Kissing in the Rain.

The Revival of Time

 

“Is that Taeri? Omo! They look so cute together! Kyaaaa!!” The fangirl nudged her friend and pointed to the idol couple that was walking down the street, towards yet another huge shopping mall.

It ‘so happened’ that the couple had the day off, Gyuri had wanted to laze around the whole day, since Cosy was busy with who-knows-what. Nam Gook and Donghyun had suggested that the couple spend their day together, they agreed to it but they wanted to spend it together, alone. But Donghyun just HAD to tempt Gyuri with shopping, this way the couple would be making buzz about seen in public. And everyone knows that Gyuri was a er for clothes and shopping.
And so they did, they went shopping together. Gyuri had been walking in and out of countless shops, taking the longest time to look at clothes, change into them and decide whether or not to buy them. It was definitely a good thing that Taeyang was a patient one, and he was being a totally great sport about carrying the shopping bags for her.

Taeyang blushed at the fangirl’s comment. It really amused Gyuri, he had probably heard that comment a billion times already, and his reaction had remained the same.
“Oppa, are you tired? We could take a break, have some coffee or something?” Gyuri suggested as she turned back and held onto Taeyang’s arm.

“It’s alright, babe. We can continue on.” Taeyang said wanting to move on, but Gyuri held him back.
“Look at you, summer isn’t even here yet.” Gyuri said as she took out a tissue and wiped the sweat away from Taeyang’s forehead.
“Lucky, you have a Mohawk hairstyle. If it’s like those helmet or mushroom hairstyles..” Gyuri shook her head
“What helmet hairstyles?”

“Nothing. Just a hairstyle that will become the in thing. But Oppa, promise me you will never ever get those kind of hairstyles alright?” Gyuri said, accompanied with aegyeo. Taeyang chuckled at this, but agreed anyway. (Now we know why Taeyang has never had helmet hairstyles.)

Gyuri dragged Taeyang into the nearby cafe, sitting him down on a comfy chair before proceeding to the counter to order. She ordered an iced vanilla latte for herself, an iced Americano for Taeyang and her favourite cake ever, cheesecake, for them to share. She intentionally took only one fork too, knowing that their managers and Taeri fans would be very happy when they saw pictures of them sharing the same utensil. Or what many would like to call, an ‘indirect kiss’. She didn’t have to worry about whether or not people would even see the exchange, because VIPs, Apples, Gyuricious and Taeri fans were everywhere. If it wasn’t the fans, it was the paparazzi.
Heck, it’s probably already known that we’re spending time together now. Gossip spreads like a wildfire. Especially on Twitter. Gyuri thought as she made her way back to the table.
“I hope you don’t mind that I ordered a iced Americano for you, Youngbae oppa.” Gyuri smiled as she placed the orders onto the table.
“It’s okay.” Taeyang gave his girlfriend his eyesmile, as he placed some of the creamy cake into his mouth, cheesiness filling his tastebuds. “This is really good, Gyuri-ah. Have some!” Taeyang held out some of the creamy goodness to her, and she gladly accepted it.
Sure enough, Gyuri’s ever sensitive hearing heard several sounds of camera’s shutters. Next thing she knew, pictures of Taeri having an ‘indirect kiss’ were all over Twitter. Taeri fans all over the world rejoiced, knowing that their favourite couple had made a close step to having an actual kiss.

“Oppa, just let me check my Twitter for awhile alright?” Gyuri asked as she took out her limited edition iPhone and tap on the Twitter icon and composed a new status update.

Spending time with the one and only Sun, @Realtaeyang now :D -@monstargyuri

Immediately after the status was posted, her mentions inbox was flooded with replies from fans, not that it wasn’t flooded before. As she went back to her timeline, she realised Cosy has uploaded a status that mentioned about her.

I want to have an indirect kiss with someone as well ): Envious of @monstargyuri http://bit.ly/qw1rt -@Cosy

Gyuri clicked on the link(Not real, just a fake website address!) to see a twitpic of Cosy kissing a spoon in their shared dorm which totally caused her to shake her head at the screen and laugh.
“Gyuri, what happened?” Taeyang asked as Gyuri turned the phone screen towards him. Taeyang took the phone in his hand and his eyes widened at the picture, spitting his drink onto the phone screen.

“Oh gosh, I am so sorry babe.” Taeyang quickly placed the phone down and took the napkin, dabbing away the blobs of droplets on the screen, accidently pressing the return button on the phone.

“Who is this taeccool?” Taeyang asked as he read the latest tweet on her timeline.
“What taeccool?” Gyuri asked as she turned her phone to face herself.

@Cosy You can have a direct kiss with me. Waiting for you, babe! :D -@taeccool

What the fish!? Is Taecyeon crazy or what!? How can he !@#$%^&*() post that on twitter!! Gyuri mind was running at miles per second as she thought of ways on trying to prevent the scandal from breaking forth. And she quickly dialed Cosy’s number on her phone.

“Yahh! Call your boyfriend to quickly take that down. Do you want a scandal starting?” Gyuri practically screamed into the phone and realised eyes on her before she toned down her volume.
“Take what? The tweet?” Came the answer from the other end.

“YES! THE tweet.”
“Gyu..You needn’t make a big fuss you know. People will just think that’s its some fanboy.” Cosy’s voice came through, accompanied with a long yawn. Did she just wake up from a nap or something?
“HA.HA.HA. When both you and me are also following him?”
“It’s not like people can see his interaction with me on their timeline unless they follow him as well.” Cosy attempted to explain.

“But still--”
“Damn! I am late for a meeting with JY oppa! Damn, shouldn’t have taken that 5 minutes nap! Text me. Bye!” Cosy exclaimed, cutting off Gyuri’s sentence.
“Alright. Bye.” Gyuri said just as the line went dead as she let out a sigh.

“What happened babe?” Taeyang asked as he reached out and held onto Gyuri’s hand which was on the table.
“Nothing much. Just that Cosy and Taec are going to be the death of me.” Gyuri replied, her other hand moving up, rubbing her temples.
“Don’t think so much about it already. Let’s go watch a movie! Heard that ‘Ghost Rider’ is good.” Taeyang said as he stood up from his chair and took the shopping bags before offering his arm to Gyuri which she gladly accepted as they walked out of the cafe to the happiness of all the Taeri fans.

The couple approached the ticketing booth before the huge cinema and bought their tickets to the movie. They bought a box of popcorn and a large cup of coke, one straw, before proceeding to the respective theatre.

Throughout the whole movie, Gyuri kept covering her eyes. She was scared less of horror movies, but this gave Taeyang the opportunity to hold and comfort her. Taeri fans were all over the theatre as well, left, right, up, down. They were everywhere, and every time Gyuri hid her face into the crook of Taeyang’s neck, squealing could be heard. Very clearly. Well, despite her fears, she thoroughly enjoyed the movie. Yes, it definitely had to do with all the skinship the couple was sharing.

“That movie was really good! Don’t you think so?” Gyuri happily said and turned to Taeyang.
“Yes, it was. Gyuri, you look really pretty when you are happy.” Taeyang said causing Gyuri to blush. Ahhhhh!! Shouldn’t I be screaming? It’s like my ultimate bias is telling me that I am pretty. But why do I feel something is missing?
“Omo! Oppa! Look! It’s raining.” Gyuri said, pointing up at the sky as they stood at the covered entrance of the building.
No. Jay and I are no more. “Oppa. I have always wanted to try something, can you fulfill this small wish of mine?” Gyuri pleaded with her agyeo which Taeyang was more than willing to comply with. She took all the shopping bags from Taeyang and passed it to one of the Taeri fans whom she recognised as the admin of the Taeri fanclub, yes they had a whole fanclub dedicated to them, and asked her to help them hold the bags. She took out her iPhone and passed it to the girl as well and requested for her to help take a photo of whatever was going to happen later. Then, Gyuri grabbed hold of Taeyang’s hand and ran into the rain with him, standing in the middle of the pavement.

“Oppa. I have always wanted to try kissing my boyfriend in the rain.” Gyuri said as she brought her lips to his, causing first shock and then delight to Taeyang before he kissed her back. Same with the fans.  Firstly, they were shocked that the usual Gyuri, who was shy about intimate skinship, had initiated the kiss. But then, cheers and hoots could be heard, the approval of the fans, as camera shutters continuously went off until the couple pulled away.
Gyuri didn’t say a single word as she walked back into the shelter with Taeyang following behind her. She thanked the admin who returned her her belongings.

Looking at the snapped photo of her and Taeyang kissing in the rain, she uploaded it to twitter with a caption - ‘Kissing in the rain with my boyfriend.’
Damn you Gyuri and your stubbornness, why can’t you just admit that Jay was the missing piece in the whole picture. YoungBae oppa, mianhae.


ANNYEONG EVERYONE~~~ We are back!! Anyway, as you can see, Gyuri is just living in self denial and I really feel for Taeyang because he didn’t know that he was used as a substitute. Sigh.... What the hell is Gyuri doing seriously? Anyway, hope you liked this chapter and do give comments and all and maybe like what kind of scenes, plot you hope to happen and we can maybe put it in our story somewhere someday!!!(:
Kissing in the rain? Geesh, what a dream come true! Adding onto the fact that she’s kissing in the rain with HER ULTIMATE BIAS. Gaaaah, lucky bish! ><” In the story, there are a lot of Taeri fans. As for the subscribers for this story, you’re all Jayri fans I’m guessing :b hohoho, do you guys think that Gyu would really fall for Taeyang somehow & get over Jay? I mean, Taeyang’s a pretty good guy... so sweet & nice :D

Comments are much loved <3 Hope you enjoyed this chapter no matter the fact that you ship Jayri !