Chapter 6- Punishment? Prize?

The Revival of Time

“Wow.. I’m glad I trusted the two of you with these boys.. They look... Great.” JYP said, scanning the boys from top to toe yet again.
The two girls grinned at their boss, feeling really proud of themselves right then. “Told you so!” Gyuri said as she stuck out her tongue.
“I will let you off just for what you just did, seeing what you have accomplished.” JYP said sternly to Gyuri, “Taecyeon, I hope you continue dressing like this for the remaining years of your life okay? And throw out whatever weird pieces of clothing you have in your dorm. Jo Kwon, please make sure he does that. Ahh. Jo Kwon, I am just so amazed by how you look now. Your hairstyle is wonderful. And Jay, your hairstyle really fits you. Cosy and Gyuri, amazing job! Too bad you girls would be busy from tomorrow onwards, or I would definitely make sure that you girls give a lesson to the trainees about fashion. Okay, all of you may leave now.”

“Wait, JY Oppa! Gyu and I made a little bet. And we need you to decide who wins!” Cosy said to her boss.
“What you mean by who wins? Are you gonna tell me that you girls make a bet over who did a better job at giving a make over?”
“Well.. you know how competitive we get..” Gyuri nervously played with her hair.
“Then what’s the punishment or prize to it?”
“Nothing. Just a battle of glory and pride.” Cosy said, knowing that her boss would strongly object to the punishment they had decided on.
“Oh well...So Gyuri did the makeover for Jo Kwon and Jay and Cosy did the makeover for the ultimate fashion terrorist... Aish..It’s a hard decision, you know...”  JYP pondered over his decision. Gyuri stared intensely at JYP hoping just for that miracle to happen.
“Okay then.. I think Gyuri did a better job.” JYP announced to the shock of everyone present in the room.
“Why?!” Cosy demanded an answer as Gyuri flopped down onto the couch with agape, in pure amazement. She couldn’t believe what JYP had just said.
“Well, Gyuri styled 2 people but you only styled 1.”
“But... Styling Jo Kwon oppa and Jay oppa is not as bad as styling one Ok Taecyeon!” Cosy pouted.
“I know. But technically, she styled 2 and well..you girls were the one who wanted me to do the judging. But since there isn’t a punishment or prize, why get so worked up over it?” JYP explained.
“But---”
“But I have something to do now and all of you should head for dinner. It’s 7pm and I think all of you have not eaten right? Go go.” JYP said, effectively cutting off Cosy’s sentence, preventing an argument from happening.
“Arrasseo..” Cosy said, standing up from her chair and taking out the credit card, placing it on the table. Gyuri did the same.
“Take it. My debut gift to you. And also great job for styling the guys today.” JYP said, holding up the credit cards to both of them.
“Thank you JY oppa.” they bowed and made their leave.
“Good luck for your schedules tomorrow!” JYP shouted as the 5 closed the door behind them.

Gyuri did her happy dance as soon as they exited JYP’s office. She really couldn’t believe she had just won the bet! AND she had just gotten a credit card! She didn’t even care that the workers there were giving her all kinds of weird stares, all she knew that she had won the bet and that she didn’t have to confess to that bum of a JaeBUM AND she had a new credit card! Jo Kwon joined her, doing all sorts of weird dance moves, earning more weird stares from the staff.

DING!~ The bell of the elevator sounded as the KWONS danced their way into the elevator, while the other three just waltzed in.
“My gosh, you two are such dorks!” Cosy rolled her eyes at them, obviously disappointed with her loss.
“Awwh, I’m sorry! Y’know you haven’t started with your fun yet!” Gyuri wagged her eyebrows at her best friend, trying to cheer her up.
“Tsch..Whatever.” Cosy said and rolled her eyes again as Gyuri pouted at her.
“Well, I'm just reminding you, if you forgot about the punishment.” Gyuri whispered into the ear of Cosy.
“YAH!! I still helped you just now!”
“Well..I’m thankful but a bet is a bet. Maybe you might thank me after that. And don’t think I didn’t see that hand holding when you guys were standing outside the shop.” Gyuri said, whispering the last sentence to Cosy and then looked at her, giving her a smirk as the elevator sounded yet again.
Argh, that girl can be so evil at times... Cosy thought as she shook her head at Gyuri who was exiting the elevator.

The 5 of them had decided have sushi for dinner, the guys’ treat, since the girls had both worked so hard on giving them their makeovers.
“Oppas. It’s ok. We know you guys don’t really earn as a trainee..”Cosy reasoned as Gyuri nodded in agreement.
“Aish, but we’re also your Sunbaenims!” Taecyeon responded.
“Erm..Sorry to burst your bubbles, but we are already preparing for debut tomorrow...?”
“Yah! But, we have been training longer than you have! Well, at least I did...” Jo Kwon said.
“KwonJojo oppa. Don’t let me argue with me about it okay? If you have the cash, save it up..” Cosy continued reasoning.
“Yeah, I agree! Plus, it’s not exactly our money now is it? We have JY oppa’s credit card now!” Gyuri beamed.
“Technically, it’s JYPE credit card. So let’s just eat as much as we can okay!” Cosy said in delight as they walked into the sushi shop.

“Omonim! Can you please give us a private room?”

The lady nodded as she led the group of 5 to a private room, and they settled themselves down. The were sitting in this order: Jo Kwon, Gyuri, Cosy, Taecyeon, Jay. So Jay was opposite Gyuri and Taec was opposite Cosy.
“I. Am. STARVING!” Gyuri pouted as she laid her head on the table.
“Just be happy that the Shikshin isn’t here..”Taecyeon responded.
“Oh yeah, Chanana could totally just gobble up the whole table..” Gyuri replied, thinking of 2PM’s future maknae. It was a real wonder how he could still maintain that fit body of his.
“Cheers! To our two favourite girls’ debut !” Jo Kwon said as he raised his glass of water in the air, with the rest joining in.
“Yah, Oppas. You guys need to work harder and debut soon too!” Cosy encouraged even though she know fully well in which year they will debut in.
The lady walked in with a menu and they let the oldest one aka Jay Park do the ordering.

“Oppa. Just make sure you order alcohol.” Cosy requested.
“Yah! Aren’t you underage!”

“What. I am already 18 and---”
“Yah Cosy! Don’t tell me you need alcohol to boost your courage.” Gyuri said, covering Cosy’s mouth with her hand, and sighed. “And you’d think that with that big ego of yours, you’d have enough courage mustered up already...”
“Boost what courage?” Taecyeon asked to the delight of Gyuri, effectively changing the topic.
“Oh. Go Cosy Go!”
“Yah. I am already planning something. Don’t rush me!”
“Oooou, Cosy’s being all roo-nevermind” Gyuri stopped mid-sentence, seeing the death glare Cosy shot her.
“But then. You have to do it here. You can’t do it in private, or how would I know if you did it or not?” Gyuri whispered to Cosy.
“YES I KNOW.” Cosy said through gritted teeth as she tightened her grip on the glass cup.
“Cosy ah. Gwaechana?” Taecyeon said, placing his hand over hers on the cup.
“Yeah.” Cosy said as she turned her own hand and held onto Taecyeon’s.
”Oppa Ok, there’s something I need to tell you..”
The other three, sensing the suddenly romantic atmosphere diverted their attention else where, trying to give the two a somewhat private moment.

“Actually, I liked you since you came into the company 2 years ago. I don’t care if you looked like Harry Potter with those nerdy specs of yours trying to find a Voldemort to kill. I will be your Ginny Weasley. I don’t care if you wear some old-fashioned business suit because I will be your stylist from now on. I don’t care if you look like a hunk or a complete nerd, because... well, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder right? And I just wanted to tell you that I really like you. So will you let me change my way of calling you? From oppa Ok to boyfriend Ok?” Cosy concluded, causing the hairs of the 3 others to stand what with all the mushiness.

My gawd, Cosy’s so... cheesy. So NOT like her! And what’s with the Ginny Weasley reference? Harry Potter readers will only know the both of them end up together in 2008. Gyuri shuddered. But then again, she was so envious of her. That the two of them were so comfortable with each other. That they could initiate skinship so naturally. She bit down on her bottom lip, trying to distract herself with something else.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the girlish shriek of Jo Kwon as she turned to see Taecyeon kissing the forehead of her best friend. She smiled, genuinely happy for the two of them.

“Great! Now we have another thing to celebrate! To Cosy and Taecyeon’s newly found relationship!” Gyuri raised her cup.
“Boyfriend, I must say first. If you ever revert to your old ways of dressing, I am so breaking up with you.” Cosy said, sticking out her tongue at her new boyfriend.
“Taecyeon. You heard the girl. CHEERS!” Jay raised his cup as well.

And that was how the night passed, the five of them enjoying their time together as friends, or well boyfriend/girlfriend. They celebrated the new couple & the debut of the two best friends, ordering plates after plates of food, Chansung would be so envious.


As Cosy finally came through the door after a unwilling good bye with her newly found boyfriend, Gyuri who was already lying on the sofa mumbled. “Finally? After all the cheesiness, not bad girl. Just one day after time travelling. I am so amazed.”

“Well. Pshh, it was supposed to be you confessing, alright? If you lost the bet.”
“Yeah right. Not like Jay would accept me...”
“TSKKK! Are you blind? That Moehog was totally staring at you the whole time we were at the restaurant!” Cosy said as she sank down onto the sofa beside Gyuri's head.

“Yeah right. I am heading to bed. I have to wake up at 5am. It’s already midnight.” Gyuri ignored what Cosy said and headed to her room.
“Aish! Listen to me!!” Cosy shouted as she threw a cushion at her but missed as she turned towards the walkway leading to their rooms.

“Yeobeoseyo? Jay Oppa?” Cosy spoke into the phone.
“Yes Cosy? What’s up?”
“Can I ask you a question? You have to promise me that you will answer truthfully.”

“Okay. Anything for my lovely dongsaeng. What is it?”
“Honestly, how do you feel towards Gyuri?”
“Woah. Where did that come from?”

“Stop pretending. I saw you staring at her the whole time in the restaurant.”
“Oh really? I thought your eyes were only on Taec.”
“Yah! I am being serious here. I promise I won’t say anything.”

“.... Aish, even you noticed it.. if you did, why can’t she?” Jay sighed through the other end of the line.
“Tsk..You really had no idea how much she likes you, do you? Do you remember how at the clothes shop, her mood suddenly went down? Guess who’s the cause of it? It’s you, ‘Mr. Oh-how-come-she-didn’t-notice.”
“I didn’t even do anything. I just changed, walked out and then this girl came out to me and---”
“Flirted with you? Jay oppa, you should know how Gyuri is after being friends with her for such a long period of time. She needs the reassurance.”

“....Ok. I think I know what to do now. Thanks for calling, Cosy.”
“No problem. Good night.” Cosy said.
“Nights.” Jay replied and hung up the phone.

“One thing off my mind! Time for sleep! It’s gonna be a long day tomorrow.” Cosy said to herself as she skipped into her room.

 

YAYYEEEE!! First pair is together now!! And of course the 2nd pair will be together soon~~ If you like the story and wish to be part of it, you can just totally tell us and we will try to add in people here and there!(: LALALALA~~ And I finished marking all my worksheets!! I AM SUCH A HAPPY GIRL!! :D

Cosy's may be mad happy, but I'm super sad TT. Imma fail my Bio test dammit. AISH OTTOKE?!?! My teacher's gonna go all Megatron on me, great. JUST FANTASTIC ._. Well, I'm gonna see Jay tomorrow & on Saturday! -insert children saying "Yaaaay!"- LOL, yeah. Looking forward to that though ^^ Forgetting about that darn test and just having a good time! :DD ANYWAY, I hope you liked this chapter. I know I did (: Well, minus the cheesiness. Seriously Cosy? I'm your Ginny Weasly to your Harry Potter...? -.-" Cheese.