Chapter 8 - The Wrath of the Moehog

The Revival of Time

“YAH?!? ARE WE THERE YET?” Jay shouted as he asked Taecyeon for probably the billionth time. Jay’s focus flickered between the road and Taecyeon’s, who was riding shotgun, face.
“HYUNG!! Can you at least make sure you are driving straight! How do you even get your freaking license and I swear---” Taecyeon said as the car came to a sudden halt in front of a building.

“Why is he even asking me when he knows exactly where to stop.” Taecyeon mumbled to himself as he followed after an angry moehog that had disappeared through the front doors of the building.

There yet? -Cosy
Yeah. Remind me never to let Jay hyung drive again. I thought I would never live to see you again ): -Taecyeon
Oppa. Why the cheesiness? -Cosy
You know you love it. ^^ -Taecyeon
*Mehrong* Keep me updated about Gyuri and Jay oppa okay? Have to start the press con now. Love you! -Cosy
Love you too -Taecyeon

Taecyeon sent the last message and kept his phone into his pocket as the moehog came running towards him.
“Which room are they in?!”
“Geez, calm down dude.” Taecyeon led the way into one of the many big rooms of the building.

The entire set was dead silent, it seemed that they were filming a scene. Only two voices could be heard, one of them was Gyuri’s, the boys noted. The scene was set in a dark room and Gyuri and... some other guy were sitting down on a large white couch, with a large aquarium behind them.

The two actors were facing each other, Gyuri had a glass of “wine” in her hands as she said her lines, “I’m drunk... God, this is so awkward.” She looks so beautiful, Jay thought, the sight of her instantly calming his mood. Gyuri was wearing a green dress, that was accompanied with her hair in beachy waves.
But that went as soon as it came, as the guy moved nearer to Gyuri, as she just stared at him. He leaned in to her, bloody bastard, Jay thought as he tried to move towards her, but was stopped by Taecyeon.
“Dude. The camera’s rolling. You don’t want to appear on headlines tomorrow and them to redo the scene again, right?”
Jay’s blood boiled, he couldn’t stand watching some bas-guy inch closer to HIS girl. Okay. Not his YET. But then again, he didn’t want to rewatch it again, so he tried to contain his anger.

Gyuri turned her head and tried to continue with her drink, but the guy removed it from her hands and placed it behind her head as the two continued to stare at each other. As the guy inched closer and closer with Gyuri closing her eyes, Jay felt his hands ball up into tight fists, he didn’t want to watch this but his eyes didn’t seem to comply with the thought.
And the two actors’ lips met, with the guy’s hand sliding down to her and tried to hold it in his hands. HELL NO! Jay thought, as he tried to break free of Taecyeon’s hard grip.
Thankfully, she stopped his hands from going further from there and did a small squeak, “Not there.” The actor gave a slight nod in reply, and leaned forward, kissing her again. This time, his hands sliding up her leg wanting to grab Gyuri’s .
Gyuri grabbed his hand, breaking the kiss and said, “Not there, either.”
Jay struggled against Taecyeon’s grip on him, what is he doing?!? He needs to LET ME GO. NOW.
The actor leaned forward once more, with his right hand held up in the air, and kissed her and tilted his face to the left. And then Jay heard another yet another squeak from Gyuri again, and the two parted, fortunately for Jay.
“And cut!” The Director’s voice echoed, “Good job!”

As soon as the Director said ‘Cut’, Jay rushed forward, breaking free of Taecyeon’s grip on him, grabbed Gyuri’s wrist and pulled her into a storeroom, ignoring the protest of the others on set.
“Jay? What are you doing here?”Gyuri asked, slightly embarrassed.
“YAH! What the hell was that? How could you allow him to touch you like that?”Jay yelled in pure frustration. Gyuri just raised an eyebrow in response.
“Why do you care?”
Jay scoffed, “Why do I care? Cause the only one who can do that is ME!”
“WHAT?!? PARK JAEBEOM! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE! YOU CAN’T GO AROU-” But she was cut mid-sentence by the Moehog’s lips, she tried to hide her blush as they parted.
“Y’know.. He didn’t actually touch me.” She mumbled.
“I don’t care. I don’t care if it’s just acting, because it seemed real enough to me. And it makes my blood boil. Why? Because I love you, Kwon Gyuri. Seeing some other guy doing that to you.. Someone who isn’t me... it drives me crazy. Hell, YOU drive me crazy.” Jay said as he cupped Gyuri’s face with his hands.
“You drive me crazy too, Park Jaebeom. Nado Saranghae.” Gyuri breathed, trying her best to keep her cool. Her heart was pounding against her ribcage, like it was going to burst out of it any second.

“YES!” Taecyeon shouted from the other side of the storeroom door as he punched his fist up in the air.

“You heard that?!” Taecyeon said to Cosy through the screen.
“Aish, took that old man long enough! FINALLY!” Cosy said, a smile forming on her face.
“We should celebrate your win and their new relationship.” Taec said.
“YESSS! Text me! I said I needed the toilet just to pick up your call!” Cosy said as the knocking of the toilet door was heard and the screen went black.

“TAECYEON OPPA! How long have you been here?” Gyuri exclaimed as the sight of the giant greeted her as soon as she had opened the door. But all she got in response was a huge bear hug.
“Ooof.” Gyuri went as she was engulfed into the giant’s bear hug.
“Congrats you two!” Taecyeon grinned, showing all his pearly whites as Jay gave him a death glare, “Geesh, it took you long enough hyung.”
Gyuri ignored the 2 of them as Donghyun, her manager ran over, holding up the Iphone to her.

Congrats babe! You will start to find that the cheesiness is a good foundation for a wonderful romance!^^ -Cosy
-gags- Cheesiness is still gross. I mean seriously? “I’M YOUR GINNY WEASLY” ?!? -.-” Thanks anyways! :D - Gyuri

“Aish. Can the two of you stop the childish bickering. I have to get back to filming already.” Gyuri said as she pressed the keylock button and was about to leave when Jay pulled her back by the wrist.
“Why can’t you be a bit more like Cosy? Just leaving and not saying anything to your boyfriend?” Jay pouted at Gyuri.
“Well, if you like Cosy so much, then why don’t you and Taec fight over her then?” Gyuri waved him off.
“Yah! Kwon Gyuri. Did you not hear a single word I said just now?”
She just ignored him and continued walking back to the set.

“Dude. Good luck with your girl.” Taecyeon said, patting Jay on the shoulder.
“Can’t you get your girlfriend to teach her best friend a thing or two about being cheesy? Or maybe just a little bit about being romantic?”
“Erm..If you haven’t realise.. Maybe Gyuri is just doing the push and pull thing?” Taec suggested
“I thought that only guys did that..?” Jay wondered, aloud.
“I guess not.. And we better get going. Have to be back at JYPE at 7pm to prepare for the end of year showcase.” Taecyeon said as he started walking down the, now empty, hallway.
Jay tailed after him only after poking his head into the room again to take one last loving look at his new girlfriend.

HELLO EVERYONE! Jay and Gyuri are finally together!!! *releases fireworks* All thanks to Cosy for exaggerating the situation to give motivation to the moehog! And reason for a new chapter just after 3 days? Because bitterswee-t is in a good mood for various reasons, one of them being me giving her enlightenment on her history revision! MUAHAHAHA! Just kidding anyway! Enjoy reading~~
LOLOL, yeahyeah. Cosy’s my new Social Studies History teacher from now on xD, just kiddin’. But yeah, reasons for posting this up so fast was because I was in a good mood ! ^^ Anyways, ARE YOU GUYS GLAD THAT GYURI & JAY ARE TOGETHER NOW?!? ;DDDD Took that moehog long enough, WHO’S THE SLOWPOKE NOW EH?!? :b hehe, anyways..
I WANNA KNOW COUPLE NAMES! ;DD Like Gyuri + Jay = ??? & Cosy + Taecyeon = ??? (coughcheesycouplecough) You already thought of the name-.- (: Suggestion guys? I wanna see some CRAZY ones okay? :DD Hope you enjoyed this chapter!~ (goes back to studying for her test.)