Chapter 18 - The Harsh Fairytale

The Revival of Time

Liar Game had hit a 11.4 viewership rating in Japan while it was airing. Gyuri’s appearance in the drama had drawn much interest to it, being a Korean actress. Despite the fact that the drama finished airing during the end of June, Gyuri was still stuck in Japan, much to Cosy’s dismay, modelling for fashion magazines, filming CFs and appearing on variety shows to establish her status in Japan. It was already November! As she rushed here and there, Gyuri couldn’t help but feel tired and extremely worn out. Yeah, she was gaining status as one of the most popular girls who were role models to others in the world but, she had to sacrifice a lot to be where she was at.
Her family during the time travel. Her love because of the company’s decision. Her sleep due to the packed schedules. Her fun because as a star, you are supposed to be a role model to others and that means no stupid jokes, no sarcasm on screen, no making a fool of yourself and no commenting on how ugly the entertainment circle is. How many times had she and Cosy wanted to flame SM on their twitter for being that bad to DBSK and Super Junior? How many times had Cosy wanted to just scold a pure ‘ off’ on her twitter to haters. Gyuri knew that she wasn’t the only one who was feeling all this but Cosy as well. Cosy had called her several times in the night just to chat as the both of them blast all their frustrations and all out over the phone, cursing and swearing like there was no tomorrow. Gyuri had really really wished she could be back in Korea, at least she had someone who could understand her back there. In Japan, she was all alone. Oh well, she couldn’t complain much though. Cosy was also busy with her mini album preparation and she had to take part in discussion of One Day’s debut album and the filming of ‘Hot Blooded Men” since she was the only one in Korea.
Oh, how badly Cosy wanted Gyuri with her in all of this. At least it’d be fun.

“Is that lipstick colour a must for the concept?” Cosy questioned as the coordi eonni applied it on Taecyeon. “And uhm... the shades too?”
“Why Cosy? Is there anything wrong with the concept? It’s futuristic right?” The coordi eonni asked as she continued applying make up on Taecyeon.
Cosy just gave a quizzical look as she turned back and tried to run through the dance moves in her head.
It was the filming of the Music Video of ‘My Ear Candy’ and of course, it featured Taecyeon like what Cosy promised before when they quarreled over the results of the End of Year showcase. Either way, Taecyeon was going to debut the following year with 2PM so Cosy just used this as a reason to get JYP agree to it by saying Taecyeon needs more exposure to the stage and that it’d be a great way to create a frenzy for their new boy group. And like as what Cosy had expected, it was all over the news when JYPE released a press statement that one of the members in the upcoming boy group would be featured in Cosy’s title track.

Cosy looked at herself from top to bottom in the full length mirror. I cannot believe that they were actually going to go through with the concept that Baek Jiyoung’s MV had. Why couldn’t they change it? It’s so ridiculous! Taec looks like some... guy who’s actually a Martian in disguise! Since it’s ‘My Ear Candy’, can’t they make it like cute and candy-like instead of futuristic? (in all honesty I agree with this.. you guys seen the MV before? Taec looks ridiculous with that outfit & the stupid fringe shades ><” I bet you he walked into a wall because of those shades.. He can’t even see.)

“We will start in 5!” The MV director shouted as the coordi eonnis quickly touched up on the makeup of the 2 main leads and the dancers and the production crew did a quick run through of the lights and sounds.



“And CUT! That’s perfect, you two sure do have chemistry together.” The director said before giving everyone a 15 minute break.

“OH! Annyeonghaseyo! Is this for some programme or?” Cosy asked as a camera appeared in front of her face. The writer behind the cameramen wrote the words ‘BTS’ on the writing board and flashed it to her.
“OHHH! Okay! Hello everyone! You are now at the scene of the filming of ‘My Ear Candy’ which would be the title track of my upcoming mini album and then we are having our 15 minute break now before we have to resume filming again. So.. this is my featured guest for the MV, Mr Ok Taecyeon!” Cosy said to the camera and pulled Taecyeon into the frame while signalling for the camera to moved back a bit so that it can captured both on them onscreen.
“Our Taecyeon oppa here is very handsome right? I am honoured to work with him and ermmm. Oh yeah! He will be officially debuting next year in JYP’s upcoming boy group and please give him and the group much support. And of course, the support should be given to me first.” Cosy continued as she stuck out her tongue playfully at the last sentence. As Cosy was about to continue, she stopped when she saw a group of ‘beasts’ walking towards her.
“Yah, yah, yah. What’s that supposed to mean?” Jay said as he walked in with the rest of the 2PM guys, all of whom had bright smiles on.
“OH!!!” Cosy clapped her hands together and gave an awkward laugh as she signalled the camera to them and said, “Yes everyone. This is the boy group I was talking about. I think it can be broadcasted right? Please edit it out if it can’t be. Well then, let me introduce you to them!” Cosy had a grin plastered onto her face as she introduced each and every member of 2PM, glad that she and Taec had company now.
“Oh man, Gyuri’s going to be so jealous when she hears of this.” Cosy stated with an amused face on as she stared at the camera. As the MV director shouted for everyone to be back on set, Cosy turned back to the camera.
“Have to be back to film now. Sorry everyone for the short period of time with me. Please support my album when it’s out and the music video as well. And, send us much love alrights? Send Gyuri love as well as she is alone in Japan. Gyuri Hwaiting and Cosy Hwaiting!” Cosy said into the camera with aegyeo as she left and went back on set.

The filming lasted for another few more hours before it was completely wrapped up within a day. It was a record time to finish a music video filming within 24 hours as it would really require a lot of chemistry between the main leads and well, there wasn’t any outdoor shoots so they didn’t need to move equipment to and fro, thus the filming wrapped up much faster.

A few days later, just before the music video was released, a photo which was taken at the set of the music video was leaked and it was a photo of Taecyeon’s wrapped around Cosy’s waist. Many discussions were raised as fans started to question if Taecyeon was the boyfriend or the traffic light guy that Cosy and Gyuri had once talked about on X-Men. Most of the fans were totally buying the idea of the both of them being together as they looked good together but some thought that Cosy could have gone with someone of the same status as her in terms of popularity.

On the day of the music video and album release, JYPE sent out a press release stating that the two were just trying to get closer to each other as there was also such a dance move in the choreography. Also, Cosy had tweeted that she just did skinship naturally with guys who were close to her and Taec was one of them which of course gave antis reason to bash her, saying that she’s a and all. Some might wonder how true the statement was, since Gyuri was attached, the chances of Cosy being attached would be high as well and JYPE woudn’t stop her right? However, many hadn’t realised that Cosy and JYP both didn’t deny the fact that the two were dating. They only said they were close but they didn’t directly answer the question as to whether Cosy and Taecyeon were together or not.

“Did you see the comments?” Taecyeon asked as he back-hugged Cosy as she was cooking breakfast for the both of them before they had to go to JYPE for the rehearsal for Cosy’s comeback stage.
“Yeah. Why?”
“Do you regret choosing me? You might have done better with Jiyong or Micky seonbaenim.” Taecyeon whispered into her ear.
“Who said so? Why are you being so insecure oppa?” Cosy turned off the stove and turned to look at Taecyeon who still had both hands on her waist.
“Just that, if you were with Jiyong or Micky seonbaenim, JY hyung would had announced that you are dating but it can’t be announced as the consequences of the announcement is unknown on a trainee who is about to debut.”
“Well. Cassies will kill me if I am dating Micky.  We can wait for you to get more famous before we announce it. I do not have to announce to the whole world that I love you. As long as you know that I love you so so much and that I hadnever once regretted this decision of mine.” Cosy stated as she gave Taecyeon a gentle peck on his lips.
“Then do you regret choosing me? I can see a few haters now on discussion boards.” Cosy questioned back at Taecyeon.
“Never in my whole life. You are the best damn thing that ever happened to me. May lightning strike me if I ever go back on my words.” Taecyeon said as they both draw in for a kiss that went on until both were out of breath. For a singer...you know how long that lasted.
(sings Love Light by CN Blue in the background, hehehe.)

We are back again!! Sorry for the long hiatus as we were so so busy! But no frets! Jade is super free already as her holidays are coming! And me and Jade is gonna be going 2PM's concert on 19 nov together!!! :D :D Anyway, that aside, yes, we see the Cheesy couple back in action!! MUAHAHAH! And I see Taeri shippers appearing! Then what will happen if it goes back to Jayri again D: OH NOOO!! Dilemma!! BTW! If anyone knows about the tvn starthunt thingy, I got into the top 100 but I failed there so I am still quite butthurt over it D: HAHAHA! Just saying! Enjoy the chapter!

Waaaah.. Bullpoopy luh unnie, I'm super duper busy okay ): On 2PM's concert day, in the afternoon I still got chalet to attend as a leader okay! D:< AWH YEAH, WE'RE GONNA PUT OUR HANDS UP & GET OUR DRINKS UP ON 19 NOV!! :DDDDDD Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed reading this chapter & I greatly apologise for not updating sooner ><" Unnie, cheer up! There will always be other times (: Aim for YG Family ! ^^ -coughintroducemetodongyoungbaewhenyoudogettherecough- ehehh..

COMMENTS ARE LOVEDLOVEDLOVED <3