Chapter 3- The Discovered Iphone

The Revival of Time

“Hi guys!” Both Cosy and Gyuri greeted as they opened the door to see a nerdy-looking Taecyeon and Jo Kwon and Jay Park before they debuted. Despite the both of them having the ‘Present’ memory, the sight of the 3 guys still made them let out a small laugh.

“YAH! Are our faces that hilarious?” Jo Kwon asked and once he started speaking, both Gyuri and Cosy just couldn’t hold their laughter and started laughing. When they tried to stop, as soon as they saw each other’s knowing eyes, the laughter just came uncontrollably again.

“Babo.” Jay Park said as he pushed his index finger against each of their forehead and self invited himself into the house.
“Seriously?” Jo Kwon asked, evoking yet another fit of laughter from the girls.
“Cosy-ah, Gyuri-ah. Gwaechana?” said the bespectacled Taecyeon.
“Yeah. Taecyeon oppa.” Cosy said as she looked up to Taecyeon who was towering over her and started laughing again.
Seeing their favourite idols pre-debut in the flesh was great, yeah. But, they looked hilariously nerdy and unglam, compared to after they debuted. What with Taecyeon’s Harry Potter glasses, Jay & Jo Kwon’s longer hair. And it definitely didn’t help that Taecyeon was wearing something that was supposed to look like a businessman's attire.
Fashion Terrorist, what in the world happened to you?!? The person who cleaned you up is Superman, I swear, Gyuri thought.

“Cosy-ah, are you sure you are alright?” Taecyeon said as he placed a hand on her shoulder to stop her from shaking from laughter and placed the back of his hand against her forehead.
“No fever. Cosy-ah. Where is Oppa Ok?” Taecyeon asked.
“Oppa Ok?” Gyuri questioned, her entire face as red as a tomato as she tried to recover her breath after all the laughing.
“Yeah. When we first met, we had a Pokemon Battle on the Gameboy Advance and she wanted to call me in a unique way since a lot people call me Taecyeon oppa which there’s none other than you. Then she said that since there was a Professor Oak in the game, she will call me Oppa Ok from then on, since Oak and Ok sound alike. And Gyuri, you knew that long ago.”
“Sure I do! I was just testing you.” Gyuri giggled as she scanned Taecyeon from top to bottom and tried her best to stop herself from laughing again.

“Yes. I know Oppa Ok. I was just thinking that it’s nicer to call you by your name.” Cosy said and walked towards the sofa and sank into it between Jo Kwon and Jay Park. Seriously, I called him Oppa Ok because of one Professor Oak in Pokemon? What the... Oh ya. I wanted to address him in a unique manner compared to how the rest of the fangirls will after 2PM debut. Oh wells~
“Oh yes. And do tell me when are you free for a shopping trip. Seriously oppa Ok, what’s with your clothes!”
Gyuri followed Cosy as she bit on her bottom lip, trying her best to stifle her laughter. I mean seriously? Oppa Ok? Oh man, this is RICH. Wait till ‘Past’ 2011’s “Oppa Ok” hears this.

As Gyuri sat on the other side of Jo Kwon, she placed an arm over his shoulder and said, “Yes Mr Kwonjo Jojo, may I know why are you here with your fellow trainees?”
“Yah! I said don’t call me using that name! You and your Powerpuff Girls.” Jo Kwon huffed and  pouted.
“Kwonjo Jojo oppa. But I do agree with Gyuri that it’s a nice name and unique. So even after you debut, only me and Gyuri can call you that okay?” Cosy said jokingly and gave Jo Kwon a ‘too bad’ look.
Gyuri couldn’t stand it, she burst out into a huge hysterical laughter as she literally ROFL-ed. Idols + Pre Debut looks + Cartoon Nicknames = Jackpot.

“What’s this?” Jay said as he held up Cosy’s Iphone 4 in his hand. Seeing what Jay Park held in his hand, both Cosy and Gyuri looked at each other and mouthed ‘Oh no’.
“How do you use this thing?” Jo Kwon snatched the black & silver coloured object away from Jay and started to study it and pressed the only button on the front of the phone to have the screen lighted up.
“What’s this?” Jo Kwon said in shock as the phone flew out of his hands to Cosy and Gyuri’s horror. Just when the Iphone 4 was about to free fall to onto the coffee table, a hand went out to grab it- the hand of Taecyeon.

Cosy and Gyuri heaved a sigh of relief and leaned back against the couch.

“You’ll find out soon!” Gyuri said as she quickly stood up from the sofa and snatched the phone out of Taecyeon’s hands and scurried away to safe keep one of 2011’s greatest inventions. As she checked the phone for any possible scratches, she saw the notification on the screen.

“Uh, Cosy.. There’s a new version of Angry Birds..” Gyuri said as she made her way back to where the rest were.
“ANGRY BIRDS?! YAYYY!” Cosy jumped out of her seat and took the Iphone from Gyuri, and pressed update for the app.
Gyuri cleared , gaining the attention of Cosy, and she looked towards the direction of the guys, whose eyes sparkled with curiosity.
“Oh.. right.” Cosy said and went into her room wanting to lock the Iphone up but ended up sitting on her bed, playing Angry Birds.

“So, why are you guys here?” Gyuri said in an attempt to divert their attention away from the "Mysterious Object".
“Oh! We are here to congratulate you on your debut!” Jo Kwon said, standing up from his seat and extending out his hand to shake Gyuri’s, all of their attention successfully diverted.
“My debut?!” Gyuri exclaimed in shock.
“Yah. Stop faking. You just attended the script reading on Friday. Quit the act.” Jay said, standing up and pulling her into a hug as Gyuri thought back to the events on Friday.
Friday...Just came back from Australia. Er. No. That was the ‘past’ memory. It’s Friday, Friday~ NO!! That’s Rebecca Black’s song. Princess Hours! I took Yoon Eun Hye’s place.
“Yeah. Princess Hours, right?” Gyuri said as she separated herself from Jay. She was so focused on entertaining Jo Kwon and Jay that she didn’t see Taec sneaking into the walkway into Cosy’s room.
“YAH, PROFESSOR OK TAECYEON. WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?!?” Taec immediately stopped in his tracks and rushed into Cosy’s room, shutting the door along with it.
Click, the sound of the lock went. A moment of silence took over as the other three was trying to comprehend just what he was doing.
“Oh my god, Taec’s such a creep.” Gyuri mumbled.
“COSY! ARE YOU OKAY? IS HE TRYING TO YOU?” Jo Kwon shouted as he banged his fists against the door, going into diva mode.
“Gyuri! Get the keys!” Jay said as he turned back towards the door and demanded Taec to come out.
“There’s no key!! It’s still in making as we lost the last one!” Gyuri shouted amidst all the banging of fists and shouts, and this carried on for another ten to fifteen minutes before the door swung open and the sight of Taec holding the iPhone in his hands greeted them.
“BOOOM~” the sound went off from Cosy’s phone.
“Dude, chill out. He’s just playing Angry Birds.” Cosy raised an eyebrow at the three.
“What do you think he was doing?” Cosy continued and pushed them all out of the room with Taec still holding on to the Iphone.
“Gyuri, can you please help me entertain them while I try to figure out the rest of the lyrics? We only have 2 more hours to finish up writing the song.” Cosy said with obvious hints in her voice and closed the door in their face, locking it.
She’s definitely using the IPad 2 now.
Gyuri thought as she pushed the 3 nerdy-looking hunks back into the living room, all 3 still amazed over the fat black round bird flying across the screen to blast the green pigs.
“Kwonjojo and Jay! Let me teach you a new game. Ignore that Ok Tree.” Gyuri said as she fished out her own Iphone 4 from her pocket and pressed the ‘Tap Tap Revenge 4’ icon.

After an hour of Angry Birds for Taec and Tap Tap for Jo Kwon and Jay, Cosy finally emerged from her room with the scores she had finished writing or well, copying.
“YES! You are finally out! I am so bored here watching them play Angry Birds and Tap Tap. I am like so sick of it already.” Gyuri grumbled as she did a blowfish face and pouted at her.
“Well..if I give you something from year 2030, you will find it exciting too, right?” Cosy whispered to her and went to Taec and took her Iphone back from him.
“YAH! I was about to complete the level!” Taecyeon stood up furiously from his seat.
“Oppa Ok. Are you mad at me? You have never raised your voice at me...” Cosy looked up at Taecyeon who was towering over her and gave this look.
Gyuri looked at the flustered Taecyeon and at her friend and covered her smile with her right hand.
“Ok tree. Ignore her. She’s just playing with you.” Gyuri said in an amused tone and Taecyeon looked back down to see Cosy giving him a ‘I-got-you’ look and his ears turned red.
Gyuri just smirked and excused both herself and Cosy, citing that they needed to change into a casual pair of clothes to head off to JYPE building.

The two girls headed out of the building with the other three boys. They looked like supermodels next the the boys, who looked.. very ordinary. Gyuri’s outfit looked very conservative next to Cosy’s oh-so-loud top. The cold wind blew strongly against them as soon as they were outside but luckily JYPE was just a 5 minute walk away and they soon reached their company’s building.


Told you it would be epic!! Love it? hahaha! I absolutely love this chapter the most! If you ever have a bad day, just come back here and read and you will be cheered up! :D

Wheeee, another chapter out! ^^ Thanks a bunch to our lovely subscribers! (: Makes my day to see that we have new readers & comments! Can't wait for you guys to read moremoremore! :D Hope you guys enjoyed reading this chapter as much as Cosy & I enjoyed writing it!(;