It's not fair!

The Revival of Time

 

“Where’s Micky and Yunho seonbaenim?” Taecyeon asked, one of his arms wrapped around Cosy’s waist as the couple sunk onto the sofa.
“Oppa, I thought I told you that it’s Big Bang and CG’s combined special goodbye stage for this week of promotions? Time to Love and Lies combined.” Cosy answered, her head dropping onto Taecyeon’s shoulder.
“Aigoo. My girlfriend’s so drained, isn’t she?” Taecyeon said, pinching Cosy’s nose which she just shrugged off due to her fatigue.
“Can the two of you bring all your lovey dovey somewhere else? Pity the singles here.” Jiyong walked in with the rest of Big Bang following in after him.
“YES! Finally. Someone to save me from all the cheesiness.” Gyuri said as Taeyang sat down beside her on one of the make up chairs.
“Well, Gyuri isn’t technically single and you guys weren’t here just now.” Cosy said in retort, her eyes closed due to her tiredness.

“She isn’t single anymore, they kissed that day on the streets, in the rain!” Seungri shouted as Cosy’s eyes fluttered open.
“WHAT?!” Cosy raised her volume as she stared at Gyuri with her reflection in the mirror. Cosy knew what that meant because the two had this list of things that they wanted to do when they had a boyfriend, kissing in the rain being one of the top. This meant Taeri was official now.
“Don’t you know? It was all over the net.” TOP said as he passed his iPhone 3 to her, with the picture opened on the screen.
“Congrats, my best friend. I hope you are truly happy with him now.” Cosy said in a cheerful voice and everyone in the room thought Cosy was genuinely happy for Gyuri but Gyuri knew otherwise. There was a hidden meaning in Cosy’s sentence and Gyuri could get it because they had been friends for that long. It was just a nicer way of telling Gyuri ‘Hope you are happy with living in self denial, using Taeyang to replace Jay’.

Yes, Cosy might be one of those who was for the Taeri idea until Gyuri started doing things that was totally weird. Gyuri would start listening to Jay Chou’s album and import them from Taiwan when she was hardly a fan of Chinese music. She would always say how nice Taeyang’s moehawk hairstyle looked when she was indirectly implying it on Jay. She would persuade Taeyang to get a tattoo of his favourite motto so that Taeyang would become like a replica of Jay. Now, Cosy and Taecyeon just wanted for Gyuri to wake up and know who she really wanted and stop living in self denial, before she caused irreversible damage to herself, Jay and Taeyang.

“Yeah, thanks Cosy. I am happy.” Gyuri smiled, intertwining her fingers with Taeyang’s. Cosy simply shook her head. I shouldn’t have expected the unexpected.. Why can’t she just wake up already. ARGH!! Cosy looked up at Taecyeon as both exchanged knowing looks with each other.

“CG and Big Bang, please standby now for rehearsal.” The KBS staff member poked his head in and announced.
“Oppa, why not you leave first? I still have a meeting with JY oppa later. I doubt we will have time together today.” Cosy said as she stood up from the sofa, straightening her clothes, which was just a plain white tanktop and denim jeans.
“Alright. Just give me a call when you are home or text me. And it’s cold here.” Taecyeon said as he took off his jacket and put it on Cosy. “Bye babe. Love you.” He continued as he gave Cosy a peck on her cheek and a goodbye hug before he announced his leave.

“So cheesy.” Gyuri said.
“Not as cheesy as someone kissing in the rain.” Cosy retorted as she walked out of the room with Jiyong alongside her.
“Did you two girls quarrel again or something?” Daesung asked, curious that the two girls weren’t as close as before. Normally, they would be gossiping, having much skinship and laughing together but not today.
“Nope. Cosy’s just tired.” Gyuri said as she pulled Taeyang out of his chair by the hand and the two walked out as well with the remaining three single guys following after them.

The seven took the stage as they looked at the empty audience area which would be filled with fans later. As the first note of ‘Time to Love’ started playing, the seven started their performance until it reached a part where Gyuri was rapping and dancing a couple dance with Taeyang. It was a planned part that both companies thought of so as to add on to the Taeri effect. The ‘Taeri effect’ was the name for a significant popularity boost due to the Taeri couple. After that, the song preceeded into ‘Lies’ and obviously, the company loved making the Taeri couple sing the same lines. After a few more run-throughs, the seven retreated back into their waiting room and changed into their outfits for the real performance as well as touching up of their make up.

Due to CG and Big Bang’s popularity, their special stage was the last segment of the show and finally, they were on the stage again. The crowd cheered and clapped as the MC introduced their stage while the seven took their positions. The audience area was a mixture of ruby pinks(Cosy’s fanclub - Snuggles),  emerald greens(Gyuri’s fanclub - Gyuricious) and glowing yellow lightsticks of the VIPs.
The fanchant was loud and clear and as expected, during the Taeri couple dance, the audience burst into shouts, screams and cheers. The screams were so deafening, and the seven idols were extremely thankful that they had their earpieces on, which helped to block out some of the ear-piercing screams. They pitied the other idols and fans as well as the production crew as they had to endure the screams. As the song came to a close, the screams got even louder, and the group bowed and remained on the stage as the other singers gathered for the announcement of K-chart. Taeri held hands and stood beside each other much to the fans’ delight. Once the winners of K-Chart was announced to be CG, Taeyang hugged Gyuri as Cosy received the trophy from the MC and said the winning speech before Gyuri had her turn at the speech.

“Girls, dinner together?” Jiyong suggested as the seven returned to their waiting room after the encore stage.
“Sorry oppa, got to meet JY oppa back at the company about a new group coming up.” Gyuri was packing up her stuff as she explained and Seungri frowned at the fact.
“Argh noonas! You have been taking the K-chart for 5 weeks in the row, a triple crown on Inkigayo and you are not even treating the maknae here?” Seungri said as Cosy stopped whatever she was doing and closed the distance between them.
“Lee Seunghyun. I dare you to call me noona again.” Cosy whispered into his ear and straightened herself, giving the so called “maknae” a smirk and Seungri swallowed his saliva.
“Seungri ah, not a wise choice of words.” TOP said as he waved his index finger at Seungri before he turned to Cosy and Gyuri who had returned to packing their stuff.
“We will see you girls again tomorrow? Let’s have dinner together someday.” TOP said.
“Sunday after Inkigayo? Gyuri is flying off to Japan in April for a drama filming.” Cosy answered as she dumped her PSP into her bag.
“Sunday then. It would be April next week already! And--- See you girls tomorrow.” Daesung stated as the Donghyun walked in, rushing the girls out of the waiting room as the girls bade their rushed goodbyes.

“Oh. You girls are here already. Take a seat.” JYP said as he looked up to see the two girls walking into his office.
“Yes. We just finished our schedule. What is it regarding?” Cosy said as she threw her bag on the seat and slumped right into it as JYP slid a piece of paper to them across the desk. Gyuri leaned forward and took up the piece of paper.
“WHAT?! MNet wants to flim a documentary with the new boy group?! Why?” Gyuri said in shock as Cosy snatched the paper from her.
“THIS IS SO UNFAIR! We didn’t get one when we were about to debut!” Cosy continued after she finished scanning through the paper and gave an over-exaggerated frown.
“Girls, I called for the two of you to be here because I wanted to discuss if we should go ahead with this documentary.”
“New guy group? One Day?” Gyuri blurted out, unconciously. SHIZZ.
“How did you know Gyuri?” JYP asked, suspicious and very curious.
“Uhm, that day you told me and I told her.” Cosy said, rounding it off for Gyuri as JYP did mention it to her before.
Cosy has become a professional liar as well. Gyuri thought as they started discussing how the programme should be like and who were the trainees to be involved in the documentary.


“I need to stop blurting things out like that!” Gyuri exclaimed as they exited JYP’s office. She stepped in front of the cold marble wall and started banging her head against it.
“Blurting what out? And why are you hitting yourself Gyuri-ah?” Wooyoung asked, the rest of One Day(minus Changmin) and Beast’s Doojoon behind him. The two girls recognised Sweechi and Daehun as well, another two trainees who were in said documentary as well. You could see they all had puzzled looks on, they were all starring at Gyuri like as if she was crazy.
“Blurting how much she loves her boyfriend. Don’t worry, she’s perfectly FINE.” Cosy said, sticking her tongue out at Gyuri which totally didn’t really help her frustration. Adding on to that, Jay was standing right there.
“I need sleep. I’m like a living zombie right now, blurting random things out. Goodnight guys. Congrats!” The guys starred at her with complete confusion in their eyes as she dragged herself over to the lift lobby area.
“Why is she congratulating us?”
“You will know when you go in.” Cosy stated as she half pushed the guys into JYP’s office as well as stopping Taecyeon to give him a peck on the cheek first.
“I NEED TO STOP BLURTING THINGS OUT LIKE THAT. AISH, OTTOKE?!?” Gyuri’s voice was clearly heard by the guys as she stepped into the elevator. The guys sniggered at her cuteness.
“BYEEE COSY! Have fun running down the stairs!” The voice came from the elevator.
“Good luck guys!! Hwaiting!” Cosy stated as she closed the door of the office and ran off after Gyuri to see the elevator doors closing on her which meant that she had to take the stairs. Being in 4 inch high heels didn’t help at all.



LALALA~~ We are back! Anyway, this is just like a filler chapter for 2PM and 2AM to start coming into the picture!! YAYEEE!! I can’t wait to see how the story would continue on! :D
LMAO, how cute is Gyuri ? :b keke, I hope you enjoyed this update, filler chapter or not. Well, I will be busy from next week onwards D: Have got my end year exams starting, streeeeeeeeeeess! ><” Wish me luck guys (: