The Love Contract.

The Revival of Time

 

“So... What now?” Seungri asked, breaking the silence, as everyone in the room just stared at one another, expecting something to happen.
“We set some rules..? Uhm, better get the ball rolling now. Well, rule number 1...” Gyuri sighed as she tilted her head to the side and continued staring at the others.
“Erm. No going over to each other’s dorms unless there is someone else present?” Jiyong said, taking out a piece of paper, about to write the rule on.
“Yah, oppa, it’s not like we’d try and do anything!” Gyuri blushed.
“Er. Arranged dates. Once per fortnight?” Cosy asked.
“I think the main thing now is whether this 2 want to make it a fake or a real relationship.” T.O.P stated, causing all the eyes to be focused on Taeyang and Gyuri.
“Let’s just keep it as a pretend thing for now. If we do work out, it might become something real.” Gyuri responded, you could see she was deep in thought.
“Okay. First rule. No one is to know about this except for the 7 of us plus JY oppa, YG papa and our managers. Absolutely no one, got it?” Cosy said writing it down on the piece of paper as everyone nodded their heads.
“Ehm, including fashion terrorist and Wooyoung?” Gyuri said, noticeably leaving out a certain name.
“Yes. Not even Taecyeon or Wooyoung. Not Jay either.” Cosy replied as she wrote the number 2 on the piece of paper.
“Number 2, you guys have to be seen together at least once a month, even better if it’s once a week. This is to assure the press that you two are still together and to create buzz, which is the main goal of this ‘relationship’.” TOP stated.
“How can it be once a week? Unless CG and Big Bang have the same schedule!” The maknae questioned.
“Obviously, our managers will make our schedules overlap ‘coincidentally’.” Cosy replied, using her index and middle fingers to indicate the quotations marks in the air.
“It’s just a suggestion Seungri-ah.” TOP replied.
“Number 3, at any point of time, if either party feels uncomfortable with the relationship, they can request for a ‘break off’ and the other party cannot force him/her to stay in the relationship, remember our main goal is just to create media attention.” Jiyong said as he wrote the rule down on the piece of paper and stared at the ‘new’ couple. Gyuri was just nodding her head as though she was listening but Jiyong could see the blankness in her eyes while Taeyang was staring at Gyuri with those eyes that are filled with... love? What?!?LOVE!? So Youngbae really does like her?! Jiyong came to realise.
He’d known Youngbae since they were just 14, he was sure of what he saw in Taeyang’s eyes. He’s never seen his best friend look at girl like that before. Taeyang’s always been the guy who would shy away from girls, heck he even had a phobia of girls. And Gyuri was the first girl Jiyong had seen Bae be so comfortable with. And he was happy for his best friend, even if the relationship wasn’t exactly real, Bae had found someone. But then, it seemed like Gyuri had someone else in mind, Jiyong just hoped for the best for his friend.
But then Jiyong decided. He was going to help his best friend win Gyuri’s heart, after all, the company wasn’t against it. Not one bit. Bae deserved someone, someone he loves, and who loves him back. He wasn’t stupid, he knew that Gyuri had someone else on her mind, sure. But, he could see that Gyuri held genuine interest in Bae too, and he was sure that if Bae had worked hard enough, he’d win her over. Don’t worry Bae, you’ve got the ladies’ man on your side. Gyuri will be yours, I’ll make sure of that. Jiyong mentally promised to his best friend.

“Yah, hyung! Are you even listening?” Seungri asked, as he flailed his arms in the air, trying his best to gain attention from Jiyong.
“Seungri-ah, just what do you think you’re doing?” Jiyong questioned as he stared at the maknae.
“Trying to get your attention, for the past 10 minutes!” Seungri replied as Cosy and Gyuri erupted into fits of laughter.
Jiyong ignored the younger one and continued with writing down rule number 3 onto the piece of paper.
“Well, uhm, rule number 4. Make the relationship seem as real as possible, and to create the optimum amount of media attention, arraseo?” Jiyong questioned the new couple, Gyuri nodded her head, giving him her fullest attention this time. There was definitely a motive behind this rule.
“That should be easy for you, right noona? After all you ARE an actress. And hyung! It’s even easier for you since you actually lik-” Seungri got a slap on the back of his head by Bae, the poor maknae pouted and did a little whine. “Hyuuung, what was that for?”
Daesung watched the exchange between Seungri and Bae, then looked around the room at the others. As his eyes passed Gyuri, he gave her a big smile and said with sincerity clear in his voice, “Welcome to our extended family Gyuri-ssi!”
“Aish, drop the honorifics Daesung-ah. We’re all ‘family’ now aren’t we?” Cosy smiled encouragingly.
“Okay then, GYUUUUU-AH, welcome to our family!” Daesung grinned.
“Since we are family now. Let me reveal something. Honestly, me and Gyuri are the maknaes here.”
“WHAT?!” The five boys echoed.
“Born in 1992.” Gyuri smiled sheepishly, and gave a nervous laugh.
“NO WAY!! NOOOOOO! I WANT MY MAKNAE STATUS!!!” Seungri whined, Gyuri started banging her head against the table now. Why the shizz did Cosy pick NOW to tell them?
“Am the new maknae now! So Seungri OPPA, nice to meet you!” Cosy said, emphasizing on the word ‘oppa’.
“No. No. No. Your profile still writes 18. So I insist that you are older than me!” Seungri said
“Well, yeah. In showbizz, but in real life, YOU are older! Or you can just live in self denial.” Cosy retorted as she stuck out her tongue at Seungri.
Gyuri was still banging her head against the cool glass table as she listened on to the two ‘maknaes’ conversation, scolding all the ‘vulgar’ words all the while. Crappydoodles, screw the fishing shizz. Now Gri’s gonna go all nuts and who knows what crazy things Cosy’s gonna do now, shizzy poopydypoop. Aish, Ottoke?!? Now Taeyang knows that I’m a small kiddo! Oh bring on the embarrassment and tears.
“So you are 15?! Is it even legal to do that pelvis dance!?” Jiyong exclaimed, protective brother mood activated.
“Er. Gyu is 15 as well so Taeyang oppa is practically dating an underaged girl.”
“No offence girls, but, you girls do NOT look and act like 15 years old at all. I mean the looks, the dance, voice, the figure--” TOP stated, getting a bit ahead of himself.
“Please hyung.. don’t tell me you are oogling at the body figure of 2 underaged girls.” Daesung cut TOP off, mid sentence.
“Well, Taeyang is... Why can’t I?” TOP questioned the others and all eyes fell onto Taeyang’s line of sight to have their focus on Gyuri now. Taeyang was blushing madly now, half embarrassed.
Oh, how cute! Never will I have such a chance in the ‘past’! KYAAA. Gyuri thought as she stared at her new ‘extended family’. She’d always been a huge VIP in the ‘past’. And now that she was actually in a fake relationship with one of her ultimate bias, well, let’s just say that her brain was hosting this crazy wild party. The brotherhood between the members of BigBang was undeniable. They genuinely cared for one another, despite how awkward the two Seunghyuns were when they were alone. And she was proud to be able to call them her ‘family’ now.
The group had a final chat, concluding their discussion on Taeri’s ‘relationship’. Gyuri did a stretch as she got up from her chair, straightening her outfit as everyone prepared to leave the room.
“Why not the 2 of you try holding hands now? If you guys can’t do it infront of us now, how are you supposed to do it in front of fans?” Jiyong suggested.
“Taeri! Taeri!” The other guys in the room chanted, pumping their fists into the air excitedly.
Gyuri bit down on her lip as she was turning as red as a tomato, then she felt someone’s hand slip into hers, Taeyang’s hand. She turned to look at him, to study his reaction, but he had turned his head the other direction, so she was unable to look at his face. She then turned her attention to their hands which were now linked to one another, and decided to intertwine her fingers with his, giving her a better grip over his hand. She looked back up, only to be met with Taeyang’s dark eyes. The rest of BigBang and Cosy cheered, turning into some kind of maniacs. TOP was bouncing about the place, Seungri was running around the area, Daesung did that well-known goofy dance of his, and Jiyong just smiled at the new couple.

Big Bang boarded the van back to YG after the Taeri couple put on a long goodbye show at the entrance of JYPE. Immediately after, Cosy and Gyuri proceeded to the basement carpark and boarded their van which would drive them back to dorm. Walking back to the dorm from JYPE was basically an impossible feat now, considering the amount of fans around.
“I see your improvisation skills come in handy now, huh?” Cosy teased.
Gyuri simply rolled her eyes at this, “Weeell, he is pretty cute..”
“Of course he is! YG papa specially invited me over to their company that time to style them before they debut alright!”
“WHAT?! Why didn’t I know anything?!”
“Erm.. Because it was just one of the days whereby we finished practising for ‘Change’ at YG building when YG papa suddenly came in and asked?”
“You should have told me or at least invited me there!” Gyuri exclaimed. How could she had missed the chance of styling her favourite group!
“Ahem. You were filming at Jejudo at that point of time.” Cosy explained.
“If I had known earlier, I would have pushed every SINGLE schedule away. AISH! Why didn’t you tell me!!!!” Gyuri whined as she banged her head against the headrest in front of her.
“Push your schedule away?” Donghyun said as he turned back to look at Gyuri who gave him an innocent look as though she hadn’t said a single thing. After a short 5 minute drive, the girls were back in their dorm building.

Even before the girls could warm up to the sofa seats in their dorm, they heard the sound of the door bell.
“I will get the door!” Cosy said as she excitedly stood up from the sofa and opened the door, immediately being pulled into a hug.
“Babe, I miss you so much.” Taecyeon whispered into her ear, still holding to her tightly by the waist.

“GOSH! Can the 2 of you please get a room THEN do all your lovey dovey stuff? At least not by the corridor where EVERYONE can see!” Gyuri rolled her eyes and said as she set up the Wii in the living room. Even after seeing that cheesy couple for a year already, she still can’t stand how are they forever in their ‘honeymoon’ period.
“Go find Taeyang oppa then!” Cosy said as she separated herself from the hug and sat back on the sofa beside Gyuri with Taecyeon on her other side.
“The news is out already, you know. All over the net now.” Taecyeon said as Gyuri popped the ‘Raving Rabbits’ disc into the Wii machine. Damn, gossip spreads like a wild rapid fire doesn’t it? Gyuri thought.
“Really?!” Cosy exclaimed as she excitedly slipped her hand into Taecyeon’s pocket, taking out his iPhone 3 and browsed the net.
“And so... What do the others think?” Gyuri asked when she actually meant what was the reaction of Jay. Fish you Gyuri, stop thinking of that idiot already!
“Well, Jo Kwon’s really happy for you. So is the Shikshin. And Junsu, damn, he’s all excited since he knows the both of you and Wooyou--” Taecyeon stopped when Cosy nudged him suddenly, hinting to him what Gyuri meant exactly. Cosy knew that Gyuri still loved Jay, so as her best friend, what could she do? She can’t possibly hate Gyuri for long right?
“Oh. And Jay didn’t say a single word and went right into his room after watching the news on TV.” Taecyeon continued, getting the hint. Well, he wasn’t dumb either. Even if he didn’t know what Gyuri meant, he knew exactly what Cosy was hinting at.

“When did I ask about Jay? I really don’t give a damn about what he thinks.” Gyuri stated, her mood apparently affected by the fact that her ex-boyfriend didn’t even bother to cause a ruckus over the news, or her. Was it really over between us? Does he not even care anymore? Gyuri’s heart wrenched. Fine, if that’s the case, this is what you wanted Park Jaebeom. Gyuri decided to ignore the heartbreak in her and move on with life, as she started the game on her own, not even asking Cosy or Taecyeon if they wanted to play with her.

Seeing the situation, Cosy and Taecyeon went into Cosy’s room quietly, allowing Gyuri to have some time to herself to cool down. As Cosy closed the door behind her, she let out a sigh as her smile turned upside down.
“She’s living in self denial. No matter how good an actress she is, she fails at acting nonchalant when that moehog is involved.”
“So what are you planning to do?” Taecyeon asked as he hugged Cosy from the back.
“I don’t know. What exactly is that moehog doing seriously? Boyfriend, we will never go through all this drama, right?” Cosy asked, as she leaned back against the chest of Taecyeon.
“Never. I promise.” Taecyeon said as he turned Cosy to face him.
“Even if we ever do quarrel, we will settle it by the end of that day. We will never go through such a complicated situation.” Taecyeon said and gave a gentle peck on Cosy’s forehead. As they looked into each other’s eyes, they automatically leaned in and gave each other a soft gentle kiss. Cosy swore she saw sparks fly, the kiss was nice. Soft and sweet, like their relationship.
So now, help moehog or the sun? The 2 pondered as they melted into their hug.

Then, a piece of paper glided through the gap between the door and the wooden floor. ‘Heading to the gym. -Gyu’ Cosy read from the corner of her eye. Apparently, Wii isn’t enough. Aish, Cosy knew what this meant. Gym meant Gyuri was going to overwork herself till she was satisfied. Gym meant that Gyuri was super pissed and mad at herself. Gym meant that she wanted to kick someone’s . Most of all, going to the gym meant that Gyuri was just going to shut everything and everyone out, she was going to vent her anger. At the end of the day, Gyuri would be dead beat and she would immediately fall asleep the second she touches the bed, and this was an advantage to her. It was what she wanted to achieve out of going to the gym, to avoid everyone else.

“GG-ness.” Cosy said as she separated from the hug and picked up the piece of paper, and was about to open the door when Taecyeon pulled her back.
“Babe, no point. Let her spend some time alone. You are tired right, go to sleep quickly. I will accompany you today. You still have Music Core tomorrow.”
“Alright then, let me just text her. You can go and have a bath first.” Cosy said as she took out her iPhone.

Gyu. Don’t overwork yourself, alright? Come back before 11pm! We have to wake up at 4am to prepare for Music Core tomorrow. You don’t want to have dark eyerings right? -Cosy

Cosy tapped onto the send button, knowing the chances of Gyuri reading it would be rather slim, seeing that she would definitely turn her phone off the minute she steps out of the door.
Oh well. Cosy took her clothes and went to the other bathroom in the dorm and had her bath before crashing onto her bed with her boyfriend, as the two cuddle each other to sleep, catching every minute of sleep that they could.

Annyeong guys :D Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, the official signing of Taeri's relationship :b I know, you guys are balling your eyes out now, hahaha. ALL of you are Jayri fans eh? X: Oh well... PLEASE CHECK OUT MY FIRST EVER ONESHOT THAT HAS BEEN POSTED --> a piece of me is lost without you. FEEDBACK IS WELCOME!

Aish! I managed to get to add my AN using this mini laptop now. My dear macbook has decided to screw up on me because the charger isn't freaking charging even when it's plugged in so it just went out of battery already-.- ANYWAY! Hope you guys enjoy the chapter okay, ev en though it's not Jayri! I want Jayri back as well! Gyuri please wake up!!!! Comments!!(: