Scandal Turned Reality.

The Revival of Time

 

Headlines:Taeyang and Gyuri a couple?

“Aish, Gyuri-ah... Haven’t you been getting enough sleep or eating properly? Your skin is.. so dull today!” Their makeup artist unnie said as she examined Gyuri’s skin, shaking her head.
“I’m just extremely worn out these days unnie, I’ve been reading through scripts after scripts and going from shows after shows. I don’t even have time to satisfy my tummy, sorry.” Gyuri pouted after letting out a large yawn.
The makeup artist unnie let out a heavy sigh, understanding the young girl’s tough position as an idol. “I’ll see what I can do.”
Gyuri gave her a small smile and glanced to the side at Cosy, who was having an active conversation with Hyuna. Cosy had been giving her a sort of attitude ever since that night, she was obviously more than irritated and annoyed with her. She didn’t quite understand why though. She just wanted to have some fun, for once. For once she wanted a break from her idol life, she didn’t believe that Cosy didn’t want to as well.
Cosy would wake up early in the morning and head straight to JYP building to practice for her performance or whatsoever, and would come back late at night after spending the entire day with Taec. Even if Cosy was free, she’d do whatever she had to do to avoid being in the same room as Gyuri. And it hurt Gyuri. But, she wouldn’t show it of course, because she was stubborn and sort of egoistic like that. Being in the same room with Cosy now felt weird too, Gyuri was sure that everyone in the room could feel the tension in the air between the best friends. It was a rare sight to see the two girls in the same room, well, except for certain schedules, stage performances and dance rehearsals. For the past week, Cosy would rather be dead than to be caught in the same room as Gyuri. Yes, she was that annoyed.

“YAH! KWON GYURI! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!” Jay came storming into CG and Wondergirls’ waiting room, throwing a page of an newspaper article right into Gyuri’s face.
“PARK JAEBEOM! What is your problem?! You don’t come in and shout at my best friend and---” Cosy stopped mid-sentence as she read the headlines of the newspaper that had dropped on the floor. Taeyang and Gyuri a couple? She walked towards the piece of article and picked it up.
“What is this? So that day you were with Taeyang, kissing in an alley? And we were still trying to look for you guys. Guess we spoilt your fun that night, huh?” Cosy’s words oozed with sarcasm, as she skimmed through the article.
“Explanation please?” Jay Park snatched the newspaper out of Cosy’s hands and placed the photo of Gyuri and Taeyang ‘kissing’ right in front of Gyuri’s face.
“Explanation? You are not even my boyfriend now so please explain to me why should I be explaining this situation to you?” Gyuri gave him a cold stare, everyone in the room stopped whatever they were doing to watch the scene before them. If the tension a few minutes before wasn’t bad enough, the atmosphere in the room was basically... hell on Earth.
“Jay, the girls are gonna perform soon. You can settle it with Gyuri later when we are all back at JYPE.” Junsu of the ‘future’ 2PM said, attempting to be the mediator. It definitely helped that he was a friend of Taeyang’s as well, this way he knew how to calm Jay better. He was one of the people who had walked in with Jay. The other one being Wooyoung, you could see in his eyes that he was rather disappointed with Gyuri.
“I’m out of here. I am not gonna be involved all this drama anymore. I gonna find Yunho and Micky oppa in their waiting room.” Cosy stood up from her seat and walked out of the room, not before she turned back to look at Gyuri with a look of disappointment on her face. One of the coordi unnies followed after her as well.

“Erm..We have to go prepare for our stage soon. Right, girls?” Sun Ye said and the other 4 members got the hint and was about to leave the room when Gyuri continued right after Sun Ye’s statement.
“Yes, so if you don’t mind BOYS, could you please just shut it while we get ourselves prepared for our stage?” Gyuri stated coldly as she stared at Jay through the mirror and seated herself back down onto the leather chair, the makeup unnie continued with her work. The entire room was truly a living hell now, what with the awkward atmosphere between the others and Jay glaring at Gyuri while she pretended not to care. Junsu and Wooyoung struck up a conversation, trying to break the tension in the air.
“So..Wondergirls. What time do you have to go on the stage?” Junsu asked the 5 girls and before they could answer, someone answered for them.

“Erm. Wondergirls, please do your final preparations and be positioned behind the stage in 5. CG..Where’s Cosy?” A staff member poked his head in.
“She’s in the waiting room with the 2 members of DBSK.” Donghyun, Cosy and Gyuri’s manager, told the staff member while the 5 members of Wondergirls, took this chance and practically ran out the door.
“CG will be after Big Bang as well, concluding the show for today.” The staff member continued and went out of the room, most likely off to find Cosy and the 2 DBSK members.

“Big Bang. Hope they literally get into a big BANG with a car someday.” Jay cursed. (TOUCH WOOODDDDDDDDD. NOOOOOO, PLEASE DON’T DO THAT TT. <3Daesung & the others.)
“Seriously, Park JaeBeom. . You.” Gyuri stood up from her seat and spat it right into Jay’s face and stormed out of the room. That was the first time that she actually cursed, well, besides saying ‘Fish’ or ‘Shizz’, and that meant she was really really irritated by him. She was heading to find Cosy and the 2 DBSK members. She figured that being in the same room as Cosy would be better than to have to endure nonsense from Jay. But on the other hand, maybe not, as Gyuri opened the door into the waiting room of the 2 DBSK members.

“Woah. Such a rare guest.” Yunho stated as Gyuri walked in and plopped onto the sofa, right next to him.
“Settled? That’s fast. 15 minutes after dragging on the drama for 2 months.” Cosy stated as she took a sip of her Starbucks coffee.
“I just said ‘ you’ to him.” Gyuri stated, causing Cosy to almost spit out her coffee.
Cosy turned to look at Gyuri with an amazed look when Yunho cleared his throat.
“Gyuri-ah. Why are you learning all the bad stuff from Cosy?” Yunho stated and he could feel Cosy shooting daggers towards his direction.
“Gyuri, if you really do want to scold someone like that, think about something to defend yourself with. Just in case it was caught on by fans or paparazzi or something. That girl there practically has a degree in lying.” Micky said, pointing at Cosy.
“WHAT!!! It’s acting! Even if there is a degree, it’s a degree in acting and law or something!” Cosy defended herself and walked over to Yunho, asking him to move over and she plopped herself right next to Gyuri who said, “Well, I AM an actress. Actors are professional liars y’know.”
“Because you finally ended the drama, I shall forgive you. BFFs again?” Cosy said, slinging an arm over Gyuri’s shoulders.
“BBFs forever.” Gyuri said, holding up her pinky as Cosy pinky promised her with the other hand of hers.

“So..Is it true? You and Taeyang of Big Bang.” Yunho asked.
“How did you even know about that?” Gyuri questioned, shocked that almost everyone knew. Well, everyone but her.
“It’s practically EVERYWHERE. But whether it’s true or not... You guys will have lots of explaining to do.” Micky continued on.

“Annyeonghaseyo. Please be positioned behind the stage in 5. Big Bang is going on soon.” The staff member poked his head in and said.
“Woah. Why he is so polite?” Cosy asked as all 4 of them walked out of the room and the co-ordi unnies/noonas tailed along, making the final adjustments to their onstage outfits.
“Because we are DBSK. I am sure you girls will reach that status soon.” Micky smiled and patted Cosy on the head.
“Micky oppa! Don’t flatten my hair!!” Cosy whined, swatting Micky’s hand away as the 4 positioned themselves a few feet in front of the stage.
Gyuri was just standing there, observing the last minute or so of Big Bang’s, or rather Taeyang’s, performance. Would he really make a better boyfriend? Gyuri thought to herself. After that incident on Monday, she was sure that Taeyang had a crush on her and that was good, since Taeyang was her ultimate bias in her ‘past’. But why isn’t she jumping for joy or doing her happy dance? Was it because she truly loved Jay? The real Jay for who he is, and not the one that she had only admired from afar in the ‘past’?

The show had ended with CG winning the K-Chart for the second time in a row and after their encore stage, the 4 of them went back into DBSK’s waiting room to see Big Bang already waiting for them there.
“Gyuri-ssi. Mianhae. I apologise on behalf of my members for causing you so much trouble. We will make sure that we get YG papa to clear the incident for you and --” Jiyong said but was cut off as Donghyun ran in, holding on to Cosy’s phone with the name ‘JY Oppa’ flashing on the screen.

“Yeobeoseyo?... Okay. We’ll be right there.” Cosy hung up the call and turned to Gyuri.
“JY oppa wants us back in the company immediately.” Cosy said to Gyuri and was about to turn to the rest to say her goodbyes when Jiyong’s phone rang.
“Yeobeoseyo...? Yes, sure.” Jiyong hung up the call and turned to Cosy.
“YG papa called and asked us to go to JYP building as well.” Jiyong said and the 7 of them said their goodbyes to Yunho and Micky before they all rushed to their vans and drove out of the KBS building. As the vans exited the carpark, throngs of fans were standing by the carpark entrance, shouting Taeyang and Gyuri’s name.
“Gosh. I am so dead.” Gyuri muttered under her breath when Cosy nudged her and pointed to a banner that a few fans were holding.
Taeri forever. It read. Taeri..? Was that what the fans called us now?


Once the vans were parked in the underground carpark of JYPE, the 7 of them alighted immediately and rushed into the lift, Cosy pressing the number ‘5’ once she got in, closing the door on the 2 managers.

“Oh. You guys are here. Take a seat.” JYP said as all 7 of them took the seats around the meeting table, eyeing JYP and YHS who were sitting right at the ‘head’ position.
“Where’s are you managers?” The 2 CEOs asked at almost the same time and the door flew open to reveal Kim Nam Gook, Big Bang’s manager and Donghyun panting as if they had just finished a marathon.
“Those kids..closed the lift doors on us... making us.. run... 5 floors...up.” Nam Gook said in between huffs, causing the idols to almost burst into laughter.
“Hyung. It was only 5 floors.” Daesung stated and the idols just burst out into fits of laughter at that statement, only to be shut up by the death glare of the 2 CEOs.
“You guys need more excercise. It was only 5 floors.” JYP stated and motioned for them to take a seat.

“Okay. I think you guys, girls, know why we are all here. It’s regarding this.” YHS started the meeting going and flashed the photo of Gyuri and Taeyang ‘kissing’ on the projector screen.
“I don’t need an explanation because me and JY have already decided that we will release a press statement that our 2 main leads are indeed dating.”
“WHAT?!” The 7 voices echoed in the room.

“Of course, that decision was made because of all the fans’ responses. Read all these.” JYP stated and flashed screenshots of fans’ responses.

Taeyang + Gyuri = Taeri?! They look cute together!
@monstargyuri Gyuri unnie! Last long with Taeyang oppa!
@monstargyuri Taeri forever! Hwaiting! Haters will just hate. Ignore them!(:
Since @monstargyuri has @Realtaeyang, does @Cosy have a boyfriend as well? Cosy looks like she have one as well!
How can one be a real VIP/Gyuricious if they don’t support Taeri? Taeri fighting!
Ooooh! I knew it! Taeyang was always looking at Gyuri on stage! I am all for Taeri!!

“Woah..So is that why the decision was made?” Cosy stated as she took out her phone to scan through her @mentions as well, after reading all the comments made on the news articles and international webpages. Well, most of her @mentions was either asking her if she knew about Taeri earlier, or that the Apples would continue supporting CG or if she have a boyfriend as well.
(Ehm, CG fans are called apples cuz Isaac Newton discovered gravity through an apple..So since CG meant Centre of Gravity, you get the link~ Gyuri loves apples btw.. Imagine being guilty for eating one. AISH.)
“Yes. But, we will let the 7 of you decide if we should confirm the scandal or not. Of course, if Taeri admits it, it will be a good popularity boost for both sides.”
“But what if Taeyang wasn’t dating Gyuri for real?” T.O.P asked.
“They may pretend to date... or start dating each other for real.” JYP said.
“So we have to make our decision now. Those who are in favor of the idea of admitting that they are together, please raise up your hand.” YHS said, and Seungri and Taeyang’s hand went up immediately. And then Daesung’s hand went up after a few seconds as well.
“Well.. Even if Taeri were to deny now, they will still insist that Taeri is together, so might as well admit it. They will just believe what they want to believe so we can just give them that.” Daesung stated and it made sense, so Gyuri’s hand went up.
“Gyuri. But what about Jay...?” JYP asked cautiously.
“We were over a long time ago. And I am not just gonna sit there and mope over him anymore.” Gyuri stated as Cosy pumped her fist up in the air up at that statement.
“Taeri! Taeri! Taeri!” Cosy chanted like a fangirl.
“Fine.” Jiyong and T.O.P said and raised up their hands as well.
“Okay! Then that’s settled. I will get the PR department to start sending out the press statements. Can the both sides make sure that you set aside the rules. And if Taeri really does become real, please do keep us informed.” YHS said as he and JYP and the 2 managers went out of the room, leaving the 7 of them in the room to settle how were things going to go from there.

Annyeong readers! We are back!!(: Now the real drama starts. I want Jay to be back with Gyuri again actually! AISHHH! What is gonna happen from here man!): ): Anyway, hope all of you enjoy the chapter!!(:
Harlow our beloved readers <3 Drama is coming to town babehh!~ As some of you may know, I LOVE ME SOME DRAMAAAA. & CLIFFHANGERS <3 But apparently, Cosy doesn’t -.-” She hates it when I end with cliffies in I’ll Be Back, which is ALWAYS, hahaha. xD SO. It’s Gyubeom/Jayri VS Taeri nao O: Who do you guys prefer more? O: Pshh, I know you guys love Gyubeom/Jayri the most though.. OH WELL :B Hope you guys like this chapter ! ^^ Comment! <3