Teaser - Wish Come True

The Revival of Time

---Singapore---
31 December 2011. 9pm.

“Jade, seriously, till now, I have no idea why I liked James during secondary 2. I mean he wasn’t even smart or good looking or whatsoever. Oops!” Cosy said into the phone.
“LOL! SAMMMME!! I also have no idea why I liked Gary back then too. Now I looked back at it, I feel so EWW!” Gyuri answered, shuddering at the thought.
“Hahah. How I wish I can travel back in time. Maybe not to my kid days, but being able to go back 5 years is enough for me already. I will work even harder for my exams, start learning Korean early. Or just audition back then when Kpop wasn’t that popular yet.”
“I know right Zoe! And you can go around telling people that Obama will become the first black president and on this day, Osama will be dead. Or talk about the Ipad that hasn’t been released!”
“Yes yes! But oh wells, your memories must be retained if you ever travel back, if not, it kinda defeats the purpose.”
“Yeah. Take all the hottest Kpop songs now and when you travel back, write all those songs and send in to the respective companies and ta-da! You will become so famous.”

“HAHAH! Imagine if you managed to see G-dragon and he was thinking about how to write the lyrics for their new song that time, and you saw the notes and realise it’s “Lies”. And you could just immediately write the lyrics out for him.”
“Yeap Yeap! It’s never wrong to dream big! Although it’s never gonna come true. The probability is like 0.000000001%?”
“Wrong. The probability is 50% as it either happen or not happen! HAHAHA!” Cosy said and laughed into the phone as the 2 best friends who have been on the phone for the past 1 hour continued on about their imagination of being able to time travel before they unwillingly hung up the phone at 12am.

As Cosy hung up the call, she dropped her head into her pillow and started talking to herself.
“Maybe I will wake up tomorrow and realised that it’s the 1st of January Year 2006?” Cosy shook her head and a small laugh as she closed her eyes and drifted into dreamland. Little did she know that she was also drifting back to 1 January 2006.

---Seoul, Korea---
1 Jan 2006, 08.59am

The bright sun rays shone through the curtains, signalling the start of a brand new day as well as a brand new year. Cosy’s Blackberry’s alarm sounded and she woke up, her eyes, unable to adapt to the bright light rays, were squinted as she looked at the time before turning off the alarm and headed to the bathroom. Little did she realise that she was not in the room that she had slept in the night before...

And the date written below the time that read:

08: 59AM
Sunday, 1 Jan 06

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teaser is out! Okay, not exactly a teaser since this is like a "pre-chapter"? YAYYY!!! Subscribe subscribe and comment comment!!

-Cosy

-does happy dance- Yay, our first teaser is out! :D Mad happy, I hope you guys like this teaser ! Subscribe and leave us a comment! You will be greatly loved by us if you do so, hehe :3

- Jade