viii

I Just Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She didn't say anything, instead she focused on the game thinking if Jimin would win. "Okay.. if Jimin finally beats Yoongi then.. I'll give it a go" Namjoon chuckled and nodded. Minhee was sure that Jimin was going to lose against Yoongi since he always does, so she thought that maybe if she said this Namjoon wouldn't have to bother her about 'giving it a go'.

Namjoon sneakily texted Yoongi, telling him to lose against Jimin so that Jimin can have at least one date with Minhee. Yoongi smiled at himself and texted back, telling him that he has to treat him later. Namjoon didn't reply, but knew what he meant. Minhee was watching, and saw Yoongi go on his phone, but she didn't know about the whole 'plan'. She ignored it and kept watching, Jimin managed to score 4 more points and this worried her. *He has to lose.. but..* Yoongi stopped playing, and shouted "JUST THIS ONCE I'LL LET YOU WIN" Jimin blinked and dropped the ball, he stared at his hyung and thought that there was something wrong with him so he asked him, Yoongi shook his head and said "I just want to eat, so I'm forfeiting. You win" Jimin smiled widely and started to jump like an idiot, Minhee stared at him and looked at Namjoon, who was grinning. "He won" Minhee stared at him and looked at Jimin who was now running towards her with a smile. "I won!!" he jumped in glee, she nodded and smiled at him congratulating him. "WE SHALL CELEBRATE!" Jimin shouted, Namjoon laughed along with Yoongi, and Minhee just stood there whilst smiling at him. "I'm proud of you" she told him whilst smiling, he jumped in glee and pecked her cheek. He didn't mean to, but it was his habit whenever she compliments him. Namjoon and Yoongi told them that they'll have to go to their dorm first, and then they'll meet them in the studio. 

When they got to the studio, Jimin was already shouting once he opened the door. "MAKE WAY FOR THE NEW BASKETBALL CHAMPION!" the others laughed, Taehyung stood up and ignored him, Hoseok laughed the most and started teasing him, Yoongi ignored him and pretended that he wasn't there and Namjoon just stared at Minhee and waited for her to ask him if they can have another chance. Minhee did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter