xvi

I Just Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi guys! This update is supposed to be posted on Sunday but woops why not post it now right? Hope you enjoy~ Comment below of what you think!

After the talk with Jimin, Minhee left to go to her lesson.

Jungkook was already in the classroom when Minhee entered, he was talking to Taehyung about a party this weekend, and he was hoping to ask Minhee to be his partner- yes, partner not a date. Taehyung laughed when he heard Jungkook said that he was going to invite Minhee as his partner, not as a date and in result Jungkook rolled his eyes and told him to go away whilst laughing. Minhee sat next to him and once she rested her head on the desk, Taehyung looked at her and chuckled. "Jungkook has to ask you something" he laughed after he looked at Jungkook, Minhee raised a brow at him thinking why he laughed so he asked Jungkook why. "Oh nothing, don't worry about i-" before Jungkook could finish speaking, Chanho tapped Minhee from behind and said "Hey can we cancel? I have plans tonight" he grinned, Minhee knew what he meant so she chuckled and nodded. "We can go this weekend though" Chanho added, Minhee shook her head and declined, "You sure you aren't going to be busy with that Unnie?" she teased, Chanho shook his head and laughed. Jungkook on the other hand didn't understand what they were talking about but he did notice Chanho's different aura. Chanho seemed happier than before, Jungkook didn't bother to ask so he just shrugged it off and started to tease Minhee.

"So fatty where did you go earlier?" Jungkook asked, before Minhee could answer him their teacher entered the classroom and greeted everyone. Of course the student greeted him back and got their books out. The lesson went on and the two forgot that the other asked a question and the other still hasn't answered.

At the end of the day Jungkook was supposed to be sleeping around Minhee's since they had a project to do. Jungkook wanted to actually do their project but Minhee didn't want to, you can say that at this point they switched their personalities back. Jungkook is now the same child from 10 years ago, the teasable Jungkook who would do anything for Minhee. Minhee is still the same, but she's back to teasing him. They didn't really talk about how much their personalities changed but they do know that they have changed, and it was because of each other.

Jungkook still hasn't asked her to be his 'partner' for this party and he's hoping that he can ask her tonight. Minhee laid there on the floor wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter