xv

I Just Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N :: Before you say something there's something I have to say... I am not deleting this fan fiction. I sorted out the plot, basically it's---- /grins. I can't tell you, that would ruin the story ;). Oh and before you could say something else, did you miss me or-- sobs. Anyways, enjoy! Do remember to comment since comments makes authors happy and happy authors makes more updates ~ : D

It's been weeks since Minhee spoke to Jimin. Jimin always tries to talk to her but Minhee decided to just plainly ignore him. The first time they broke up.. that was fixable. But this time.. it wasn't. He hurt her. He didn't listen to her side of the story. Then he goes to her house and slap her on the face. She cried after that night, but Jungkook was there to help her forget about Jimin even for a few days. You want to know how? Simple, by plainly annoying her to death.

"Yah yah move your , fatty" Jungkook started to annoy Minhee since she was taking forever to get her tray with food to go to their table. It's been a while, but Jungkook started to sit with Minhee and her friends - even though Seoyeong broke up with Jungkook and chose to be with V instead.

"Aish seriously Jung I'm going" she laughed in her head and started to walk to their table where V was sitting, V smiled at Minhee and asked her if everything was alright. She nodded and said "Yes" while he tell her that it was good that she was okay. "At least one of you is.." he muttered under his breath. He didn't mean to say it, but he did. Minhee didn't know what he was talking about, so she asked him. "Well.. Jimin.. he.. yeah.. he keeps skipping school, always go home late at night... he's often drunk nowadays.." V looked down at his food and tried to eat, Minhee was about to say something when the Hyungseok came back.

"Hey guys" he waved with his free hand. "How's Ahra?" Hwanhui asked. Hyungseok smiled and told her that she's doing fine - Ahra is currently dating Hyungseok, and that while they were fooling around one night at a party, Ahra became pregnant the next day and Hyungseok is currently having problems since he's not sure if Ahra wants to keep the baby or not. "That's good.. so.. is she.....?" Seoyeong tried to ask, he shook his head and said "Her parents are fine with it, they are.. I mean my parents had to go to her house.. and stuff, you know?" They nodded. "But.. Ahra's not sure if she wants to keep the baby...." With that the table went quiet, Chanho cleared his throat and asked him, "..do you want the baby or..?" He shrugged. At that point he honestly didn't know if he wanted to keep the baby or not. Half of him thinks that he's too young. The other half thinks he's ready for a child.. but then again.. they're only 17 year olds, they're still children and they're just lost.

After the talk about Ahra, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter