xx

I Just Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two weeks later and here I am with a brand new chapter! I hope you guys enjoy this one, and as you can tell by the first sentence of the chapter already – this chapter was inspired by Halsey’s Is There Somewhere. I recommend listening to her and to that song, it’s amazing.

Is There Somewhere by Halsey blasted throughout the room, sure it was loud but wasn’t loud enough to wake Minhee’s mother up. Minhee laid there on the carpet, laughing her head out at something stupid Jungkook had told her. Jungkook was sitting down, his back leaning on the side of her bed. Jungkook stopped laughing and looked at Minhee when she was still laughing. She stopped as she noticed that he was staring at her; her left hand moving to her stomach as her right hand move to her side and Jungkook looking at her hand unsure if he should hold it or not, he hesitantly moved his hand to grab hers, but before he could, she was already sitting up and was about to grab a hold of his lips with hers. Jungkook’s eyes widen slightly, unsure of what was about to happen. Although he was confused, he felt as if it was turn to move and so - he moved his head and filled in the gaps – by placing a gentle kiss on her lips.

I’m sorry but I fell in love tonight

I didn’t mean to fall in love tonight

The song continued playing as their lips continued dancing with each other’s. Minhee slowly opened her eyes only to see his already wide open. She stared at his eyes, wondering if it was possible to have eyes that dark, dark like black coffee. His eyes made her heart pound, harder than it was supposed to. It made her think of him in a way that she wasn’t supposed to, and to be quite frank – she didn’t mind it. She knew it was the end, that staring at his eyes were the last thing that she needed to do to fall for him deeper than she did with Jimin.

Could we pretend we’re in love?

The song finished playing, and so did they. She looked away whilst he continued looking at her unclear of what to say or even do. She sat in front of him still looking at the carpet, playing with her fingers as she thinks of what to say.

Jungkook just sat there thinking about the last line of the song, finally having the courage to speak up. “Do you still want me to stay the night?” he managed to speak after clearing his throat several times as he wasn’t sure if Minhee was listening to him or not.

“Of course,” she nodded as she started speaking. “Why wouldn’t I?” her lips curving into a small smile as she lifts her head up.

Jungkook smiled at her, patting the empty space on his right motioning her to sit next to him. She sat next to him, hugging her legs as she lean her chin on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter