xi

I Just Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sound of the bag was heard, Minhee stood there shocked while Taehyung stared at her. Minhee slapped him and shouted at him, telling him that he shouldn't have done that and that it was wrong because she had a boyfriend. Taehyung apologised and looked to his left, where Namjoon was standing with his back facing them. "H-hyung?" he said. Namjoon turned around and told the two that Jimin was just there with Jungkook, and that Jungkook ran after Jimin right after they saw her kissing Taehyung. Minhee's mouth dropped wide open and started running and looked around for him.

She spent two hours looking for Jimin, but he was never found. She tried calling his phone but it didn't reach anything other than his voicemail. She sighed and was about to give up when Namjoon called her and said "Maybe he's hiding in that place that you two always met up.. have you checked there?" she thanked him and hang up, she sat on a bench and started thinking of where that place was. 'Where could he be..' she started thinking, behind her she could hear children laughing, she stood up and walked around the park and hoped that he was going to be there, but then.. no sign of him. She was about to give up again but then she realised that one place that she hasn't checked. She started to walk the other way and waited for the bus to come. Once she got in she looked at the window and saw Jungkook running, then she started thinking about him and the time that she always . She started laughing at herself and felt bad because he did everything to make her happy but she always in return.

Once she got off the bus, she walked to a building and stood there staring at it. It wasn't new or old, but to her it was old since she hasn't been there in a while. She walked inside and walked around, pe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter