xviii

I Just Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: yes i lost all the chapters i was meant to post this week and next week. so. slow updates. but i'll be updating, i promise - i'll try to update once a week. Yes, this chapter is 'choppy' because minhee's thoughts were like that.

When Minhee got to her house, Yugyeom was already in her living room watching American Horror Story with her mother.

"I-" she started to speak, Yugyeom and her mother looked at her both with a small smile. "Sorry, I was at the recording studio with the guys" she laughed slightly.

Her mother chuckled and told her that to not forget to lock the door when she's leaving.

"How was it?" Yugyeom asked, Minhee looked at him confused as she sits on the other chair. "The song that they were recording" he motioned his hands whils speaking, Minhee parted and chuckled.

"Oh!" she said in a high-pitched voice. "It was good actually, Jungkook's part was better than the others" she nodded to herself.

The two stayed there watching American Horror Story, while Minhee was focused on the show - the other wasn't. He silently watched her, she notices and occasionally glances at him. This continued on until they finished the first series. By this time, Minhee was already next to Yugyeom and he was still looking at her.

His stay wasn't that bad, actually. Although they did make out - they what?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter