xvii

I Just Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: okay so i can't even with got7 anymore. mark is hngunfg and then-- woah their comeback- what yugyeom that hair is < 3 anyways here's the update- speaking of GOT7 check this out >> click meeee. if you have any questions, etc comment below! < 3

Yugyeom left straight after the film, JB called him. Jungkook wasn't paying attention to the film and all he could think about was how and when Minhee started to be friends with Yugyeom. That was all he could think of when they were watching Zombieland and everytime something funny came up he was the only one serious. He didn't even pay attention to the film but he had his eyes on the screen. Minhee and Yugyeom both noticed it and tried to talk to him but he was so into his thoughts that he couldn't even hear them. Once Minhee closed the door she sat next to Jungkook and asked him if everything was okay. He nodded and told her that everything was awesome. She blinked and nudged him, "You know you only use the word 'awesome' when you don't know what you're talking about and when you're lying. What's up?" he shook his head and said "Nothing, it's just tha.. you and Yugyeom-" she laughed. "What about us? Don't we look cute together-" she laughed again. "Um..yeah sure" he nodded and watched her laugh, he likes it when she laughs but only when he's the reason why she's laughing. "So since when did you two become friends?" he managed to ask, she smiled at him and said "Well ever since me and Jimin broke up two years ago he became my friend. He was my only friend in that school, when I heard that he moved to our school I was happy" he nodded. "Oh great" he said before pretending to yawn, he didn't want to hear anymore since he was afraid that the next thing that she'll say is that she likes Yugyeom and not him.

Does Yugyeom like her? He's not sure. Does he like her? No, well he thinks he doesn't. However it was obvious to their friends that he does. Does she like Yugyeom? Clearly. Does she like Jungkook? No, well it looks like she doesn't. But their friends think that they both like each other yet they can't notice it for some reason. The casual teasing, the glares, everything they do to each other just make them look like they're a couple. Even Jimin notices it too, that's why he said "She's even using you to forget me" to Jungkook one time, but of course Jungkook wasn't listening.

Speaking of Jimin, Jungkook's friend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter