xiii

I Just Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He smiled at her before nodding and telling her that he was going to go back to the kitchen, but she stopped him by saying "I'LL-- I'll help you.." he turned to her and smiled, he nodded and told her that he'll meet her in the kitchen so she nodded and went back inside her room to rethink of what was happenning.

*Yeah.. everything's fine. Nothing's wrong. But this feeling.. just.. no* her stomach went funny, she lightly hit it with her hand and whispered; "I'm just.. hungry.. yeah". She nodded before going down to the kitchen.

Once she was downstairs, she saw him looking through the cupboards and also the refrigerator. She lightly chuckled, he turned around since he heard her. "W-what do you want to eat?" he asked, she shrugged and sat on the counter, she watched him look through the fridge and once he gave up, she chuckled once again and said "Just cook some ramen, it'll be fine" he pouted and nodded, he took a packet of ramen from the cupboard before he boiled some water. She watched him for a while then decided to get twp bowls and two cups. She placed them on the table, and got another packet of ramen and gave it to him. "What's this for?" he asked. "It's our dinner, go cook it and I'll set up the table or something" she smiled and walked away to get chopsticks and placed them on the table. She took the cups from the table and poured water in them from a water bottle that was in the fridge.

A few minutes after he finished cooking, he splitted the ramen in half and put the pot on the sink, he sat in front of her and smiled. "Thanks" she said before eating.

While they were eating, it was quiet. He finished before her so he sat there unknowingly staring at her. She noticed that he was looking at her, so she smiled when they both were looking at each other.

Minhee washed the dishes, and he wanted to stay there with her but she told him to go watch tv or do something else instead (which, by the way he did). He obediently went away to watch tv and once she finished she sat next to him, ocassionally looking at him when she can feel him staring at her.

"Is everything okay?" she asked him, he blinked and shooked his head. He told her that it was just weird that she wasn't teasing him, so she told him "I'm tired, I'll tease you some other time.. so for now, you can choose what film you wanna watch while I" she stood up and started walking to the kitchen, continuing what she was saying "go make some popcorn" he nodded and looked through their DVD rack, he took out The Grudge since he knew that she loved watching horror films.

Once she came back with th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter