v

I Just Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Chapter 5 is here! Thank you to those that subscribed~ <3 Please do leave a comment, comments make me happier and makes me want to update more~~ Ooooh if any of you need someone to talk to, just talk to me okay? I'm not scary, and I don't bite ;) You can talk to me here on my aff... see you later~!*

*Just in case you didn't know, I double updated*

After Jimin left, Jungkook got out of the toilets and walked towards  Bangtan. "O-oh hyung, where's Jimin hyung?" Jungkook asked V who was too busy texting Seoyeong. "He went somewhere, hey don't you think you should go home now?" J-Jope said. "Oh yeah! Thanks hyung.. I'll go. I'll see you guys later" J-Hope and Rap Monster nodded, whilst V was still texting. Jungkook went out of the mall and saw Jimin putting his arm around Minhee's shoulder because of this he was boiling in anger - even though he didn't know that *Stay calm Jungkook.. you don't like that brat. She's still annoying as before* he calmed down and started following the two in a far away distance. *Why the hell is he holding her? Why is she smiling and laughing with him? I thought that-* he stopped and remembered what he heard from earlier, that Minhee used to like Jimin. *..this is just confusing* he sighed loudly and continued following them.

"You do know that Jungkook is coming here sooner or later, right?" Jimin asked Minhee, who was now staring at him. "Why didn't you bring him along?" she asked him, he smiled and shrugged, telling her that he wanted to be with her. "That's a bit selfish, isn't it?" He grinned and pinched her cheek, making her smile at him. "That's why you fell for me, right?" he asked. He didn't need an answer because he still remembered the time when they were together.

             "No! I don't want you to talk to him!" Jimin shyly admitted. "B-but oppa, we're just.." Jimin pouted and said, "You're mine, no one else can have you" the younger one chuckled and hugged him tight, telling him not to worry because he was just a friend and that it was for a school project. "And this is why I love you.." she smiled and pecked his cheek, he smiled and watched her run to her friends. 

"Let's go in.." she opened the door and was greeted by her mother and by Jungkook's parents, they all smiled brightly and greeted her and Jimin. "Good evening" Jimin politely said whilst bowing to the older. "This is Jimin, Minhee's boyfriend" Minhee's mother introduced him to Jungkook's parents, and they all smiled and complimented him. "Say, aren't you Jungkook's friend?" Mrs. Jeon asked, Jimin nodded. ""N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter