vii

I Just Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Jimin woke up next to Minhee, he was hugging her and she was hugging him back. He smiled and gently traced her jaw line. He pecked her lips and poked her cheek. "Babe~ Wake up~" he cooed. She pouted and shook her head no. "Come on~ if you don't wake up I'm gonna have to take your shirt off~~" he joked, but she kicked him and turned around, still sleeping. "I'm just kidding, seriously" he laughed at himself and ran his hands through his hair, he stood up and sat on Minhee. "Wake up, come on" she wouldn't budge. "I'm going to kiss you if you don't wake up" she wouldn't budge, not because she wanted him to kiss her but because she had fallen back to sleep. He slowly leaned closer to her and was about to kiss her cheek when her mother came in the room and started laughing. "You guys, it's too early!" she kept laughing but she walked out of the room. "There's food in the kitchen! I'm off to work!" her mother shouted, Jimin sat in front of Minhee and started poking her face, she woke up frowning and stood up to kick him in the back. "SERIOUSLY OPPA" She shouted, but he smiled when he heard her call him 'Oppa'. "Should we really tell your mum that we're not together anymore...?" he asked, she didn't say anything but instead she nodded. "Do we really have to..?" He asked again, she sat next to him and said "We have to.. it's been a year.." He pouted. "But...." He stared at her eyes and sighed, telling her that if that's what she wants, then they should go and tell the truth. "We'll tell her when she comes back from work" he nodded.

"Oppa, what are our plans for today~?" she asked. He shrugged and asked her what she wanted to do, but she didn't know what to so he asked her if she wanted to walk around the park. "Not a bad idea" she smiled and got up to get ready, but before she did Jimin stopped her and told her that he's going to get ready at his place, and comes back to pick her up; she nodded in response.

Two hours later, he came back knocking at her door wearing blac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter