xxi

I Just Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN: this chapter is inspired by another song- but hey guys let’s just be happy because I’m updating a lot more now! Yaaay. This chapter is inspired by One Direction’s ‘Change your ticket’ – Spotify played the song and at first I thought it was the 1975 (and y’all know I love the 1975) and yep. It’s amazing, the song and just asdfghjkl. Enjoy! PS. This chapter is kind of random, I don’t know where I’m going with this -

Jungkook sat in one of the seats with his headphones on, listening to music. It wasn’t his idea to move to another country, but according to his father they have to move to Tokyo, Japan and if they don’t his father won’t get the promotion. Jungkook just sat there, far away from his family listening to music and trying to forget the fact that he’s not just leaving his friends, he’s also leaving Minhee on her own. Sure, she has her friends but he didn’t want to leave because of her. He didn’t want to leave her on her own, without him being there and protecting her.

[ TEXT ] Namhyung

                Look behind you, by the window.

He received a message from Namjoon, telling him to look behind him. So he stood up and sees him there with the rest of the guys. Smiling widely he started to walk towards them, he stopped when he hears his mother shouting his name. “Where are you going?” his mother asked, he pointed to where his friends were, and so she nods and tells him to hurry up.

He smiled at his mother before turning around to run to them, but he doesn’t see them anymore. He messaged Namjoon asking him where he was, he walked out of the room and looked around, and he sees Minhee by the barriers and quickly runs to her.

Minhee looked at him with a slight smile, telling him “Hey”.

He smiled and nodded.

“So, you’re really leaving?” she asked him.

His smile slowly disappeared. He sighed and nodded again.

She faked a laugh before speaking, “Good, that way you don’t get to annoy me and better yet- make me annoy you!” She faked another laugh, tears forming in her eyes.

Jungkook could clearly see that she was about to burst in tears, so he just pulled her into a hug even if there was a barrier between them. Minhee froze in her spot, whilst sniffling she wraps her arms around him, hugging him closer and not caring if the barrier was digging into her stomach.

He lets go of her and lifts her chin up, giving her a goofy smile he pokes her nose. “I’ll miss that” he stated as he chuckles.

Behind him he hears his mother shouting, telling him to go back in as their flight was leaving in a couple of minutes.

“Don’t go, please. I need you.” Minhee begged. “But I have to,” he whispered. She tugged onto his sleeves, shaking her head. “Change your ticket, stay. Couple more days, ple

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter