xiv

I Just Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm here be-" Jungkook tried to speak, but Minhee interrupted him and said "Because I asked him to come. Now leave". Jimin was boiling in anger, he stepped forward and tried to grab Jungkook but Minhee stood in front of him and pushed him away. That didn't work though. Jimin pulled her towards him and kissed her lips. because of this Minhee slapped him on the face hard. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING" she shouted at him, he tried to pull her again but Jungkook pulled her before he did. "YAH JUNGKOOK GIVE HER BAC--"

"No. You are leaving. You reak of alcohol and YOU ARE DRUNK. GET OUT NO-" he slapped her.

Her eyes widened. Jungkook's eyes widened too. "Y-you-- how.." her eyes was was full of emotions, she was angry, sad and hurt at the same time. At that time, it felt like the whole world stop. Jimin tried to pull her again, but Jungkook ended up grabbing him by his collar, and punched him on the face. "You might be my hyung, but you NEVER. EVER hurt a girl--" Jimin laughed hysterically. He tried to fight back, but Jungkook was pulled before he could hit him.

Jungkook was pulled back by Hoseok, and once Jimin stood up he was held back by Namjoon and Yoongi. There stood Minhee crying. She was lost, she didn't know what to do so she stood there staring at the guy that once loved her, slap her on the face. "Okay you two needs to calm down. What is happening??" Namjoon asked.

"Well that guy there--" Jimin pointed at Jungkook. "--is STEALING Minhee away from me--and"

"Bull" Jungkook said. "What did you say??" Jimin asked.

"I said it'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter