xxii

I Just Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I do apologise for taking three years to update this story, however for the past couple of days I had been re-reading this story and well! here I am with an update. again. SORRY.

 

 

 

“What’s wrong with you?” She asked, he sighs then he shrugged.
“I think I,” he started, “love you”.

 

The scene kept replaying in Minhee's head. It had been a week since Minhee last saw Jungkook. Minhee wasn't purposely ignoring him, she didn't run away whenever he was in the same room as her or didn't speak to him when he spoke to her but she hasn't been making conversations much, or messaging him much or really, anything. 


She woke up with a stuffed nose, she wasn't able to breathe properly. "It's that time of the year, isn't it.." she mummbled to herself before getting up then walked to her study table to pick up her phone. She sneezed softly, almost dropping her phone on the floor. *For god's sake.. nothing's going to go right today, is there?* Minhee had only been awake for five minutes yet she already felt as if her day was over.


A knock was heard; her mother calling her from the other side of the door, "Minhee, honey? Someone's in the living room waiting for you". Her mother opened the door to see if she was already awake but Minhee was in her bed, 'sleeping'. She tried to wake her up but Minhee sneezed instead, groaning and telling her that she wasn't in the mood to get up or to talk to anyone. "Should I tell them to go away?" her mother asked. Minhee sighed, and shook her head no. She realised that if it was Jungkook who came, it was time for her to face him since she can't really ignore him forever, or could she?
Minhee walked to the living room with her mother, taking a deep breath to prepare herself to face Jungkook. "Yo" she looked up and it was not Jungkook in front of her - it was Jimin. "I know you're ignoring Jungkook right now, and no I'm not here to-" he lifted both of his arms up to draw quotation marks in the air, "steal" Minhee rolled her eyes, "you away from him".


"On that not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter