i

I Just Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**I at first chapters.. OTL**

Hearing kids laugh meant something good was happening, but this time it wasn't. Minhee was teasing and annoying the clueless little boy, Jungkook; he doesn't know how to make her stop so he just plays along with it so she would get what she wants, and be happy with him. "Why are you crying? We're just playing with you!" she scoffed and started laughing with their other friends. The little boy couldn't do anything but just cry at her comments. "Minhee~~" the little girl's mother called. Minhee stopped laughing and turned around to find her mother smiling and waiting with Jungkook's parents. "Omma!!!!" she shouted and started to run. "Aigoo did you make Jungkook cry again?" her mother ruffled her hair whilst she smile at her. "That's not good, because of you they're moving away" she stopped and looked at her; making her mother giggle.

She woke up in the morning wondering when that little boy was coming back. She stood up from her bed and started to get ready for the day; she took a bath and decided what she was going to wear for the day. "White shirt and jeans would be fine.." she muttered to herself as she took her clothes out of her wardrobe. She smiled while she looks at the mirror, she waved her hair and started to put BB Cream on her face and after she put mascara on her top and bottom eyelashes. Again, she smiled on the mirror and turned around to do her bed. She made her bed and went to the kitchen where her mother was cooking breakfast. "Pancakes?" she asked. Her mother nodded and said "You asked me to make you some last night, so I made it for you". Minhee smiled and thanked her while she took milk from the fridge, and a cup from the cupboard. "The Jeon's are coming over" her mother told her whilst she put the plate on the table. "You could've told me that my best friend was coming here" she said. "He was your best friend?" her mother asked herself. Minhee just looked at her weirdly, and drank her milk. "What do you m-" before she could ask her a question, the doorbell rang. "Oh they must be here" her mother took her apron out and went to answer the door.

*Well that was weird.. what did she mean by 'He' ? I was talking about Seoyeong..* she thought to herself whilst sitting down to eat her breakfast.

- - -

"Aren't you excited in meeting her?" his mother asked. He shrugged and said "Who are we meeting again?" he took his foot off of the table and put his phone on the table. "Minhee. Remember the day when we moved here and you were crying because you didn't want to leave her behind even tho-" She didn't have to say anything else; hearing her name was enough for him to remember her. "Oh yeah" a smirk plastered on his face as he took his phone from the table.

Jeon Jungk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter