Glitz

The Fan-girl & The Popular Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

'Glitz, SM's next Big Thing?'

Glitz' debut is a huge success, topping the overall chart with their debut song 'That Girl Should Be Me' [let's just pretend that Cimorelli's song is theirs] & also kicking their senior, Girls Day out of the #1 spot on the BILLBOARD ranking. They're the only rookie under SM Entertainment that achieved such success on their debut days, usually rookies under this company will only achieved massive popularity on their 2nd year in the industry. It's probably because one of it's member is the girlfriend of the leader of the most popular group today, EXO. That increased the fans' anticipation for their debut. Will they surpass their great senior, Girls' Generation's popularity in the near future? 

 

Sam reads the last part of the article on Naver and sighed. They're already getting compared to their senior & that's not a good thing; well, atleast for her it's not. She knows how scary their fans are & she doesn't want their group to be the target of their bullying. Too bad, it's already starting. She sighed for the second time as she scans the comment section of the said article.

 

[4283+, -2987] What's up with the media play? ㅋㅋㅋ The song is catchy but it's not a 'Gee' level kind of song.

[3928+, -3029] As expected ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋusing soshi again for media play ㅋㅋㅋ

[3789+, -4198] Funny thing is they only got popular because of that girl Suho-oppa is dating ㅋㅋㅋ

 

Sam glared at her laptop's screen. "The disadvantage of being an idol under SM Entertainment." She cranes her neck looking at newly arrived Hana with Dara trailing behind her holding a paperbag on her left hand. Those two landed a cosmetic cf with the guys of EXO, they're the new face of Nature Republic replacing their sunbae, Taeyeon. 

 

"Why are you even reading those things, unnie? It will just give you stress & mooore stress, don't mind them." Dara said as she collapsed on the couch behind her.

 

Hana nodded at Dara's statement, "Those are just bunch of jealous retards." She commented & made her way towards the kitchen to get something to drink.

 

"So, what happened at the CF filming?" Sam turn around and faced the tired Dara.

 

Dara opened her eyes & smiled, "It was fine, we are still trying to adjust around the new environment. The guys are really helpfull though, i'm glad we are doing it with them." 

 

"Is Kris still.. you know." Sam saw her friend frown & look down. Her reaction just aswered her question. They have no idea about what happened to Kris, when he returned from only God knows where he changed like he doesn't converse with them anymore & completely ignored Dara's presence. They asked the boys about it but they also have no idea about what really happened to him.

 

"Unnieee!" Just then Dami came running to them clutching her laptop. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter