Pajama Party P2

The Fan-girl & The Popular Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 

All eyes are on Sam, she nervously looked at them wondering what the hell is wrong with them? What's up with Dara & Suho kissing in front of them when they are obviously 'the' couple here? Sam shifted her eyes to Dara who is still staring at nowhere in particular, Is it really that shocking? I mean it's not like they never did that before right?

 

'FCK'

 

'I want Dara & Suho-oppa to kiss in 10 seconds!' Sam's words keep echoing inside Kris' head, questioning himself if he was just too sleepy or did he really heard her right? He slowly lifts his head up, 's shocked faces w/ their mouth hanging greets him. So he really did heard things right, 'I thought my ears were playing tricks on me.' He thought.

 

"UGGHHHHHHHH!!!" They all jumped out of surprise when Tao suddenly screamed out loud clutching his stomach while lying on the floor. The boys just looked at him irritatingly but thankful at the same time, he was acting people saving Dara & Suho's asses.

 

"W-what's wrong??" Sam worriedly asked the wailing Tao pressing her palm into his stomach, their manager-oppa will surely kill them the moment he knew about this, he is their responsibility all of the members of EXO actually since they are here inside their dorm. The other boys quietly watch the scene in front of them amusingly, this is a live show people starring Tao as the main lead. They exchange glances preventing themselves to laugh or else they'll be busted. 

 

Suho sighed in relief, 'That was close.' He thought, he couldn't imagine him & Dara kissing that's just disgusting, they're not even close. 

 

Aria & Da Mi were running here & there looking for their first aid kit.

 

"Are you okay?" Dara finally snapped back to reality & worriedly held Tao's hand. Tao blushed a bit at the sudden contact not minding the glares he was recieving from the other members. 'What? I helped them & this my price' He smirked at them.

 

"I'll call for help.." Dara fished her phone from her pocket & was about to dial their manager-oppa's number when Sam suddenly snatched her phone away from her, she looked at her confusingly.

 

"Unnie..." She called, confused.

 

Sam shook her head, "We'll be in trouble the moment he knew about this, he is under our care.." She said pointing at Tao, Tao nodded agreeing, 'Not In Su-hyung for God's sake he knew me too well...' He thought.

 

"B-but.. how about Tao?" Dara worriedly pointed at Tao, she doesn't really want to disturb their manager esp right now that he is w/ his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter