Su-Dara

The Fan-girl & The Popular Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 

"Aish SHUT UP YOU GUYS!!" Dara glared at her members, they've been constantly teasing her about what happened awhile ago. It's not like she wanted that to happen or she did that on purpose.

 

"Eyy, why are you being like that? You two were actually really cute..." Min Ah clasped her hands together & stared dreamily at nothing in particular, Ha Na rolled her eyes to this.

 

"Go get yourself a boyfriend, weirdo!" Ha Na said putting her hands on her hips glaring at her friend.

 

Min Ah stuck her tongue out to her, "Look who's talking.." she said while crossing her arms.

 

"But seriously unnie.. I really really really envy you two!" Da Mi faked a cry, "You two looks so good together, we've been watching you two sleeping while hugging each other for almost an hour awhile ago, the chemistry between you too is overflowing! I wish to meet someone like oppa someday." Da Mi continued trying to imagine the scene awhile ago.

 

Flashback

 

"NO FREAKING WAY!!!!" Shouted by Tao.

 

Sam automatically jolted up from her sleep after hearing someone shouting, "W-what? what happened?!!!" She said panicking still half asleep, she reached for the sofa to support her weight for she was still a bit dizzy but instead for the sofa she held on to someone's arm. 

 

"Tao?" She looked at Tao's shocked face for a second then she traced his gaze pointed to Suho & Dara's sleeping form. 'Oh it's just Suho & Dara hu...' She stared at the hugging lovebirds asking herself if she was dreaming or not? What's so shocking about this? It's her first time witnessing something like this.

 

"Noona tell me I'm just dreaming, tell me.." Tao asked w/out looking at her he is still looking at the two.

 

"You are not!" She replied, 'Oh wait! where's my phone? I need to capture this, this is a rare moment yah!!' She thought & excitingly ran to her room looking for her cellphone.

 

Kris opened one of his eyes after hearing Tao's conversation w/ Sam probably, he sat up still half-asleep cutely rubbing his eyes. He looked at Tao's direction adjusting his sight, "Tao?" He called.

 

"Hyung!!" He cried pointing to something, he turned to the direction he was pointing.

 

'WHAT THE!!' He immediately stood-up & angrily marched to their direction & was about to pull Dara away from him when Sam's voice stopped him from doing so.

 

"What are you doing Kris-oppa?" Sam stared at him questioningly.

 

'Damn this pretending thing!!' He angrily ran his hand to his hair, thinking for an excuse. "Ah, taking a cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter