Pajama Party

The Fan-girl & The Popular Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 

"So did you guys kissed already? how is he? is he a good kisser?"  Ha Na teasingly asked Dara rising her eyebrows up & down while grinning like there's no tomorrow, after hearing this Min Ah threw her heart shaped pillow at Ha Na. Ha Na gave her a peace sign & cutely stick her tongue out teasing her friend while the other members laughed at them.

 

They gathered around their living room, they decided to have a little chit-chat to get to know each other better coz even though the five of them lived together for years already they haven't had any decent talks & they didn't opened up to each other yet.

 

"Spill Dara spill!" Ha Na demanded, still teasing her flustered friend.

 

"Yah! don't force her if she didn't want to, that's private." Sam scolded Ha Na, Dara's face brightened after hearing her Unnie defending her. It's really hard for her to talk about Suho & her relationship coz they aren't even close & they're just pretending. She really wanted to tell her friends that they are just pretending but the President already warned her not to tell anyone, she's really guilty for lying to her friends.

 

"Change the topic please.." Dara cried while looking at the other members pleadingly, begging them to stop teasing her. They just laughed out loud in return.

 

"How about we start talking about our first love first Unnies?" Aria grinned at them happily, mentally praising herself of how smart she is to come up with that wonderful idea. Dara suddenly became nervous about this while the others looked at each other.

 

"So?" Aria looked at her unnies waiting for their opinion about her wonderful idea.

 

"Okay, you start.." Da Mi grinned.

 

Aria was about to start talking about her first love when they suddenly heard a loud knock on the door. Dara the scaredy-cat immediately stood-up & settle herself beside Sam, Da Mi hugged her huge pillow tightly while the others froze on their spots. Who in their right mind would knock on someone's door in the middle of the freaking night?!

 

Minutes passed & they are still frozen on their spots, the knock is getting louder & louder the next thing they know is that someone is already banging on their door loudly, causing the other trainees beside their unit to scream at them telling them to stop.

 

"Y-you go Min Ah.." Ha Na nervously pushed Min Ah's back telling her to check who is banging their door.

 

Min Ah looked at Ha Na wide-eyed, "W-why me?" She stuttered & decided to kick Aria, "You go Aria!" She told her.

 

Aria the fearless maknae stood-up & decided to check the retard who is currently banging their door. 'Is he planning to destroy our door?' She thought glaring at the still closed door. The other members gasped in surprise when their maknae suddenly opened the door 'widely'.

 

'What the fck....' Sam surprisingly looked at the maknae, wide-eyed.

 

Aria froze on her spot mentally asking herself if she was dreaming or not. Right there standing in front of her is 'EXO', the handsome members of EXO in their PJ's can you imagine that? can you imagine how lucky she is right now standing face to face w/ them? The other members are still in daze watching Aria's expression.

 

"Uhh, Hi?" Kris awkwardly greeted her boyishly brushing his hair w/ his hand, Aria almost fainted witnessing this. Kyungsoo on the other hand irritatingly invited himself in passing by Aria's direction but stopped halfway & curiously looked at Aria. She stared at his cute large eyes, still embarrassed.

 

Kyungsoo cutely scratched his head, "Aren't you going to invite them in?" He dumbly asked pointing at s outside waiting for Aria to invite them in. Aria looked at the other members of EXO then back to Kyungsoo then back to the others & snapped out of her trance & immediately bowed to her sunbaes.

 

"Kyungsoo?" Dara confusingly said. The othe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter