A DATE WITH DARA-NOONA ?

The Fan-girl & The Popular Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 

'Damn, they won't even look at me >__>' She thought while she settled herself beside Kris.

 

"I'm sorry.." She whispered to Kris.

 

Kris acted like he heard nothing & immediately left the living room, he's mad too ya'know.. this girl doesn't trust them coz if she did she would ask for their opinion before signing  the contract right?

 

"C'mon guys!" Dara helplessly said while looking at the guys, they're all ignoring her.

 

*cough* *cough*

 

"Eerr.. I'm here too y'know!" Bommie awkwardly said, her bestfriend just forgot that she came here w/ her & completely ignored her the whole time, how could she?

 

"Oh right!" Dara pouted, "Bommie-yah help me w/ the guys..." she said while pointing at the guys.

 

Bommie glared at her, "You haven't even introduced me yet to them... so deal it yourself, they're all adorable though!"

 

"Tao-yah! I'm your favorite noona right?" She called Tao who happen to pass by at their direction.

 

Tao cutely shook his head, "Hyungs will get mad if i talk to you.." He pouted.

 

"You're already talking to her pabo!" Sehun shouted from the kitchen.

 

'So they're all listening afterall, they all love me that's why kk' She thought grinning.

 

"I'm doomed.." She heard Tao whispered.

 

"Oh well, Suho-hyung isn't here so... it's fine i guess!" He brightly smiled at me.

 

'How adorable!' She thought.

 

"And where's my favorite member, Channie?" Where is he? is he mad at me too :/

 

Tao grinned, "Suho-hyung brought him w/ him."

 

"And why are you grinning?" She raised an eyebrow while crossing her arms.

 

"Because that bas...

 

Dara glared at him.

 

Tao pouted, "I'm glad he is not here, he only want your attention for himself, you are always w/ him & he is your favorite.." aww! isn't he cute?

 

Dara held

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter