P2

The Fan-girl & The Popular Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 

"Oppa! will you stop following me around? It's really uncomfortable w/ u sticking on me like a gum for like hours." Sam glared at Suho who has been following her around asking for Dara's whereabouts, It's not like he cared.. okay he's worried. He's worried about Dara & knowing it's his fault why she got drunk, he just felt like he should take care of her & it's making him crazy.

 

"Tell me where she is & I'll stop." He replied, hoping for her to tell him this time. God, he is so tired right now for following her around, she was hella stubborn & he felt like she's enjoying him pestering her around.

 

He watch her crossed her arms, raising a brow at him. "Why would I?"

 

'Damn, I so wanted to strangle Sam right now! She's my friend but she is so fcking annoying.' He glared at Sam but latter just rolled her eyes in return.

 

"That won't work on me, Oppa." She said.

 

"Tell me where she is Samantha!" He demanded angrily, he was so annoyed right now not to mention tired & worried.

 

Sam sighed and closed her eyes for a second, an angry Suho is not good.. he might look angelic but his close friends including her knows he's very hard to deal with when he reach his limit. He is so damn scary when he is angry.

 

"My brother is taking care of her in his office." She said & as she expected, He angrily storm out of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter