Get Together

The Fan-girl & The Popular Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 

"Heeey! where are you taking me?" Dara tried to pull her arms out of her friends' grasp but failed, she looked at them suspiciously they've been dragging her for awhile now w/out telling her anything.

 

"I'm so excited to see Samuel-oppa again, it's been a year or two since he last visited us!" Dami clasped her hands together.

 

Dara scratched her head, "Samuel? Samuel who?" she  asked.

 

"Eyy stop asking & let's go!" Min Ah dragged her as the other members followed behind them.

 

'Something's wrong here..' She thought.

 

⇔♦⇔♦⇔♦⇔♦⇔

 

Dara stared dumbfoundedly at the bar in front of her. Loud upbeat music can be heard outside, she heard her friends' loud cheers behind her.

 

"Let's go!" Sam called out & was about to head inside when Dara blocked her way.

 

"We have minors w/ us unnie, we'll get in trouble." She said to her.

 

'Aria & Dami are minors, what is her unnie thinking?'

 

"It's fine Dara-yah, my brother Samuel is the owner of the club.. they are allowed to go inside as long as they won't drink any alcoholic drinks." Sam said to her while glancing at the two maknaes on her right, sending them a message not to do anything stupid tonight. The two pouted at their leader in return.

 

♦INSIDE♦

 

"Miss Lee, your reserved room is right this way." An employee assisted them to their VIP room.

 

Dara stared at Sam's back w/ slightly agape, still in a daze state. "No one told me, Sam-unnie is rich." She whispered.

 

"You didn't asked." She was startled by Aria's loud reply.

 

Dara pouted, "You should've told me atleast.."

 

"Your friend's are already inside, Miss Lee." The employee said & lead them inside this huge room.

 

"Woah!" Dara stared at the huge room, it's her first time to be in a place like this.

"Oh my goodness! I-is that Donghae-oppa?" Dara heard Hana shreiked & out of curiousness she traced her friend's gaze & it fall for this handsome lad sitting in the sofa.

'He's so handsome..' She stared at him admiring his good looks, Hana saw her looking at Donghae also so she blocked her view and glared at her.

 

"If Suho-oppa knows about this, he'll be so mad so stop staring he's mine!" She playfully said & Dara just rolled her eyes at her, no need to remind her she's just admiring his good looks.

 

"Ouh! speaking of Suho-oppa." Hana smirked while looking behind her, 'Suho's here too?' Dara sighed. She shut her eyes tightly out of annoyance for a second, then fake a smile & turn around to greet her 'fake boyfriend' who has been ignoring her for a week now.

 

'Suho & his personality disorder tsk..' She thought.

 

"Hi." She fake a sweet smile, she really wanted to puke everytime she do things like this to him. 'Damn this pretending thing! patience Dara patience' She said to herself.

 

He coldly look at her, scanning her from head to toe. "You look... weird." Dara glared at him when Hana left to join the girls talking to someone she doesn't know.

 

"You've been ignoring me, what's your problem?" She folded her arms, annoyed.

 

Suho look-away, "Nothing." He simply said, uninterested.

 

'He avoided me for no reason? God! he needs a doctor!' She thought. Dara grabbed a drink from one of the waiter's tray & drank it in one gulp, the bitter taste of the alcohol began to climb up to and she held back the urge to vomit.

 

"Yah!" She heard him yell, she held onto him when a terrible headache hit her. She forgot she has a low tolerance for alcohol, she was so mad at how he was treating her like she was completely nothing to him. She helped him for God's sake why is he doing this to her?

 

Suho held her arms to keep her from falling, 'T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter