Her Pain

The Fan-girl & The Popular Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 

Kris waited for Dara outside the girls washroom.

 

"Oppa!" Sam's voice disturbed his thoughts, he looked at her worried face. He told his manager awhile ago to let Sam know about what happened & bring a shirt for Dara since hers is completely soaked.

 

"How is she? where is she?" Sam bombarded him w/ questions, she was so worried the moment she knew about the 'bullying thing'. She suffered from that too when she entered the company years ago, they are always making fun of her since she's not that fluent in Hangul, she's always the target of bullying here in SM in the past.

 

"She's fine, just bring her the shirt inside." He said, Sam sighed in relief.

 

"I am glad she's fine, whoever did this they will pay." She angrily said, as a leader she's responsible of her members, she can't let anyone of them get hurt.

 

Kris sighed, "Make sure she's not there when you do something to those punks, she's just too nice & it fcking irritates the hell out of me." He confessed, after realizing what he just said. He shyly looked at Sam's shocked face. It's her first time witnessing her sunbae cursed & all, 'the Dara-effect probably' she thought.

 

Kris shyly ran his fingers through his hair, "I'm sorry about that." He said almost whispering.

 

"I'll make sure of that oppa, later." She said before she entered the washro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter