Mine

The Fan-girl & The Popular Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 

Krystal stared at the pictures in her hands, pictures of those trainees with the guys. She hired a private investigator to follow him around, making sure she knows what he is doing. She can't let him get attached to that girl or worst, fall in love w/ her. "You're mine!" She whispered as she tear the picture of him & Dara. "Mine." She can't let history repeat itself, she'll make sure she will win this time.

 

⇔♦⇔♦⇔♦⇔♦⇔

 

"Krystal is getting worse!" Amber said w/ full of worry in her voice. Even though Krystal is like that, they care for her, they love her.. she's still part of their family.

 

"I am so worried unnie, what if she do something to..." Luna didn't finished her words as Victoria silenced her.

 

Victoria swallowed a lump on , she's worried too. She knows Krystal  better than any of them, what happened to that sweet & cheerful girl she met in their training days? "She promised the CEO she won't do anything stupid this time." She told the others.

 

"What the fck is Lee Soo Man playing this time?" Amber angrily  kicked something on the floor. Lee Soo Man is still the major stock holder of the company, Kim Young-Min won't make any move w/out Lee Soo Man's consent in short Lee Soo Man is controlling their current CEO.

 

"I hope it's not what i am thinking Unnie." Luna said as she hide her face frustratingly in her hands.

 

"I hope not.." Victoria whispered.

 

 ⇔♦⇔♦⇔♦⇔♦⇔

 

"You're the rookie right?" A fellow trainee asked, she just stared at her in shock. They never give a fck about her since day one, it shocked her that they are now talking to her.

 

"Suho-oppa's girlfriend who immediately got into the debuting group just like that." The scary tall girl glared at her. Where's the girls when you need them? Dami texted her awhil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter