Spying 101

The Fan-girl & The Popular Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 

Kyungsoo glared at Kris & crossed his arms, "You said this is an 'invasion of privacy' right? then what the hck are we doing here following those seven fools?" He said pointing at the other members doing their so called 'spying thing', without even knowing that the three of them (him, Lay & Kris) secretly followed them & this is Kris' 'wonderful' idea.

 

Kris who is currently laughing his off while watching the other members hide here & there, they're even wearing such awful/weird clothes just to hide themselves not realizing that they are attracting a lot of attention. The passers-by kept looking at their direction probably wondering what are they doing? some are laughing at them.

 

"Hyung~~ I'm hungry!" Lay said.

 

"Kyungsoo buy him something to eat!" Kris demanded, still not paying attention to the two.

 

"Yah! I am the youngest here you know!" Kyungsoo cutely stomped his feet, like a little child.

 

Kris glared at him, "You're not even calling us hyung, so go and buy him something to eat."

 

Kyungsoo have no choice but follow him, he angrily pulled Lay.

 

~~

~~

 

"Yah! we lost them!" Baekhyun said while looking around looking for the two.

 

"They're inside the Gucci Store!" Xiumin announced & they hurriedly went to the store, they look like bunch of little kids playing hide & seek.

 

[Inside the Store]

 

"Why do i have this feeling that someone's following us noona?" Tao worriedly scan the area.

 

Sehun ran out after hearing this & almost tripped his way out of the store.. scared that they might discover him there following them. Chen, who also heard Tao hushed the counter girl & hid himself behind girl.

 

"What are you doing Sir?" The counter girl asked, shocked.

 

Chen got no choice but introduce himself so she'll not freak out, thinking he is some kind of ert or thief. He removed his wig & huge sunglass.

 

The girl's eyes widened, she just saw a celebrity in person.

 

"Some crazy fangirls are chasing me, so please let me hide here for a minute!" He lied, the girl is too shock to reply she just nodded.

 

"Nah! it's just your imagination Tao-yah!" Dara replied.

 

Tao scanned the area for the second time, 'Is it really his imagination?' He thought.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter