MV Shooting

The Fan-girl & The Popular Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

소유&정기고-썸 (Feat.긱스 릴보이) 

Author's POV

 

"What do you think about our band's name?" Min Ah asked and sat in between their leader and Dara. The older-line still can't believe the fact that their debut date has been set and they're currently filming for their Music Video. It's too good to be true.

 

"Can i scream like right here right now?" Ha Na blurted out. She just wanted to release this undefined feeling inside her. She's happy yet nervous and scared at the same time. It hasn't sink in to her yet that they're really debuting soon.

 

Min Ah rolled her eyes at her friend's sudden outburst, "That's a ridiculous idea." She commented while glancing at the people around the set she then truned to the girl beside her who has been very quiet these past few days, "Hey Dar, how are you feeling? are you excited to stand in the same stage as your bae?" She teased.

 

Min Ah heard her sigh. "What's wrong? aren't you excited to debut?" She worriedly asked. Dara isn't usually like this, she can be serious at times but she's a really cheerful girl. 

 

Dara timidly shook her head, "It's not like that, I am just worried."

 

"About Suho-oppa's career or the haters?" Ha Na butted in.

 

"I feel you, being a celebrity means you are allowing people to dig in your past & judge you but you wanted this right?" Sam glance at her direction. Dara nodded her head in response to the leader's question.

 

Sam smiled at her reply, "Stop worrying, we are a group & we are your friends you can lean on us and to the future people (fans) who will love you. This is our dream and  we shouldn't let people destroy it." She continued. Dara stood up and head to Sam's direction and hugged her.

 

"Eeey, that's too cheesy~ outta my sight you two oldies." Dami cringed at the sight she witnessed.

 

Sam & Dara both turned to her direction and glared at her. Dami showed them a piece sign and hid behind Aria's back. 'Oldies are scary.' She thought. The rest of the members laughed at this.

 

"We already finished our solo parts for today, It's Ha Na & Dara-unnie's turn now." Aria informed. Ha Na quickly stood up took Dara's hand and proceeded to the filming set.

 

"Something's weird about Dara these past few days, don't you think so?" Min Ah turned to their leader.

 

"If it's about her private life then i don't think we should interfere or ask her about it besides that's Suho-oppa's job." Sam replied, Min Ah nodded her head at the leader's statement, agreeing.

 

"Speaking of Suho-oppa.." Aria whispered but enough for the members to hear when she caught a sight of Chanyeol's yoda ears. That sounded rude but who can blame her right? The guy is too tall for her to ignore and not to mention his huge ears. The members turn around and found the members of EXO w/ paper bags on their hands.

 

"SUP!" Greeted by Tao, Chen saluted at them while the other members especially Suho searched the place w/ their eyes looking for that particular person.

 

"She's still filming." Sam said making the guys look away out of embarrassment. "Kris-oppa isn't w/ you guys." She noticed.

 

"Kris-hyung is acting weird these past

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter