First Day of Training

The Fan-girl & The Popular Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara's POV

 

My first day of training here in SM w/ my teammates is fun & exhausting at the same time, compared to the other girls' skills I still have so much to learn, i need to practice really hard. I already missed home & Bommie too, i decided to be home schooled until i finish my final year in High School.. after that I'll just focus on my career first then come back to school a few years later. I can do this right?

 

'Of course you can do this Dara-yah!' I said to myself.

 

'You need to, for your members & for yourself!' she thought.

 

"Hey, you ready? we need to go home now." Ha Na called while fixing her things stuffing it inside her bag.

 

"The sunbaes will be here in a minute to practice for their comeback, we should hurry up & go before that Krystal-bish found us here." Min Ah said irritatingly.

 

"Krystal?" Is that the Krystal the guys are talking about? Oh yeah! I forgot to ask them about that Krystal girl!

 

"Krystal Jung, a member of F(x).. u don't know them?" Sam-unnie said staring at me weirdly.

 

I saw Aria fished her cellphone from her pocket & typed something.

 

"Here.." Aria said passing me her phone.

I stared at her beautiful face, she's so pretty.

 

"Don't be fooled by her innocent/pretty face unnie, she's a devil in disguise." Aria said.

 

Da Mi agreed nodding her head, "& not to mention.. her sister is always backing her up!" she said.

 

"Her sister?" I dumbly asked.

 

"You from the Country side Dar?" Unnie jokingly said.

 

"I'm not really familiar w/ other idols except..." Should I say it? they would find it weird then, they think I was dating Suho & it would be weird to say that I only knew & support 2PM when my boyfriend is in EXO right?

 

"Aww.. you & oppa are really meant to be, you only knew EXO?" Unnie giggled.

 

*FACEPALM* she misunderstood, oh well.. I awkwardly got my bag.

 

"We should go then? the sunbaes are coming.." I said to them & was about to made my way out when I bumped into something.. NO! I bumped into someone. I heard the girls gasped behind me & I slowly looked at the person I bumped into. 

 

It was so uncomfortable watching her stared at me, it was like she's staring right into my soul. She doesn't like me, I can tell. I felt a hand on my wrist dragging me behind th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter