Skipping Class

Dark Ties
Dark Ties Chapter 6
 
 
Taeyeon P.O.V
 
 
The sunlight shone just above the horizon as I slowly pried my eyes open. Where the hell am I? I tried to stretch myself awake when a tingling numb feeling rode up my arm. I looked down, only to find Tiffany's head on my shoulders, my arms around her waist and hers vice versa.
 
 
 
Bloody hell, what is going on! It took every ounce of my control not to freak out and jump away from the sleeping girl. Memories of last night filtered into my mind. This girl actually said no. No to me. No one ever rejected me before, for both good or bad. They just obeyed. I observed the sleeping angel, admiring her in silence. So peaceful, and beautiful, like winter's first snow flake. Tiffany squirted her eyes in annoyance from the bright rays. It was as if by reflex, my other hand rose up to shield her eyes from the sun rays. 
 
 
 
This lasted for almost half an hour, my hand was getting sore from shielding the sleeping princess. Tiffany finally aroused blinking her eyes open, slowly getting use to the foreign light. As her eyes came into focus, she stared up at my hand in surprise, blinking hard before opening them to see if the sight before her was real.
 
 
 
Kim Taeyeon was shielding her from the light. I coughed an awkward cough before immediately retreating my hand. She just stared at my face, unable to comprehend the scene before her. "Erm... Do you mind?" I motioned to our entwined selves. She looked down and gasped in shock, immediately jumping back in surprise, leaving a large space between us.
 
 
 
"Sorry," she said meekly, blushing. She straighten her clothes before getting up, opening her front door. Since when was it opened? "My parents must have left it opened when they left for work. Come on, we've got to get changed for school," she said, grabbing my hand and pulling me inside.
 
 
 
It was a modest house of three bedrooms. The furnishing was nice but worn. Tiffany scooted into the kitchen, calling behind her back. "Make yourself comfortable," . I walked over to the couch and sat down. The whole place looked like a home but it didn't feel like one. The place gave off a cold aura, similar to that of my own mansion. I didn't know what it was but something was weird.
 
 
 
I gave the entire place another glance over. It took a second for it to hit me. There were no photos, nothing. Normal families would have family photos somewhere around the house but there was nothing in Tiffany's. Why not? I had the urge to ask but held myself back. I didn't want to make it awkward between us. She'll share it with me in due time.  
 
 
 
"Come on up, we're going to be late for school," Tiffany hollered as she ran up the steps to the upper level. I hurried after, not really in the mood for school but not exactly keen on skipping either. I turned the corner, finding a wooden door closed shut. Something about the door was pulling me closer.
 
 
 
I placed a hand on the doorknob and was about to turn it when a soft hand stopped my intentions. I turned around only to face a dark Tiffany, her eyes slightly narrowed, the hand over mine slowly tightening. "Not there, my room's over here," She said, her teeth clenched, voice surprisingly cold. Surprise spread across my face. Is this the secret you've been hiding? What is behind that room? I looked behind my back at the mysterious door, hiding away one girl's secrets, secrets I intend to find out.
 
 
 
"Here, pick out anything you want," she said, her voice once again light and happy. I've got to admit, the change in tone in her voice was extraordinary, it was like she was two different people. Her wardrobe however was another thing altogether. It was kinda bare, with the basic assortments of shorts and t-shirts. The few dresses that lined the end of the dusty wardrobe were old and out of date.
 
 
 
I settled on a white shirt, not intending to change out of my jeans and leather jacket. "Sorry, I don't really go shopping much," Tiffany blushed, grabbing a pair of worn jeans and tank top. She topped it off with a simple dark denim sweater.
 
 
 
 
"My bathroom is kinda wrecked and under renovation, so if you don't mind, we can both change here. But if it affects you, I can leave and..." Before she said another word, I stopped her.
 
 
 
"No, never mind, we can change together," I took off my tank top, leaving myself bare with nothing but a simple black bra. The both eyes on me made my face burn up. Tiffany was definitely taking a good long look. I took my time pulling the shirt over my head. Since she already got a free show, why not give her a good one? 
 
 
 
The shuffling of clothes brought my attention to the now stripping girl. A bright pink bra and black , her abs clearly defined, her curves in all the right places, her milky skin and perfect thighs. Tiffany is more than a looker. She slide into the jeans, twisting to get it up. I swallowed, my heart beating. My attraction for girls was no surprise to me, I was even in a few relationships before, but never once did I feel this heated up just by a half girl. 
 
 
 
It was as if by a magnetic force, I felt my legs move towards her. My hands went around her waist to grab the front of the jeans that still refused to move up. I felt her jump in surprise, shocked by the intruding hands. But she didn't stop me. I slowly lifted the jeans up and fastened it tight. Even then, I didn't release her. The distance between the both of us was more than intimate. My palms flat on her stomach, clearly feeling her tight abs.
 
 
 
 
Both our breaths grew heavy but none said a word. I placed my head close to her ear and I felt her breath hitch when my breath caressed the sensitive nerves. "You're beautiful, just the way you are," I whispered into her ear, feeling her abs tighten below my finger tips. "Don't let anyone tell you otherwise,".
 
 
 
We stayed like that for a few minutes or so but it felt like seconds. Finally, Tiffany managed to say, her voice barely audible. "Taeyeon, thank you, for everything,". I didn't reply, only slowly releasing her waist. I loved the way she said my name, like a vice she couldn't get enough of. Her husky voice was just too damn enticing. Grabbing the tank top, I pulled it gently over her head. The jacket was donned on after that. 
 
 
 
 
I grabbed her hand tight in mine, my eagerness clearly shocking her. "Let's skip class today," I said, pulling her out of the room and down the stairs.
 
 
 
"What? Where are we going?" she asked, clearly not keen on the idea. We made our way out of the house. I made a point to slam the front door. "Taeyeon! Where the hell are we going?"
 
 
 
 
"You'll see," I replied, a cheeky grin on my face as I pushed her into the car. This time, I won't take no for an answer.
 
 
 
 
A.N
 
Hi guys! I'm here with an update! Thank The Lord that I managed to write two chapters before my mugging session started. I officially started mugging this morning. Man, my hand hurts from taking notes for Geography. I won't be writing any more chapters during the next 2 weeks however, I will be updating another chapter next week so do look forward! I'm trying my best to make the next chapters and chapters after that longer! 
 
Comments are highly appreciated and I hope this really fluffy chapter will hold you guys for the next few days until my next chapter! 
 
Nictaeny9 is off to study like hell! Good luck to me! <3 ^_^