Claimed

Dark Ties
Dark Ties Chapter 11 
 
 
Taeyeon P.O.V
 
 
 
Chocolate brown eyes stared back at me, widening in surprise. I stared back, my hand on the handle tightened as I traced her face. Her face glowed, her lips a light pink. The black locks that were usually tied up flowed freely, down her shoulders, curling at the ends. My heart skipped a beat as those eyes twinkled under the light. Flickers of emotions rushed past her soulful eyes. They spoke to me without words. She was beautiful and I was mesmerised.
 
 
A rustling of footsteps approached us. 
 
 
Pure instinct made me grab her hand, pulling her behind the rest room door before slamming the door shut, locking it in the process. 
 
 
"What are you ...umph," she started to speak but was quickly quietened by my hand over , pulling her into my arms, her back to my chest. The door handle rattled. My heart stopped. Please go away. I prayed to the Gods above. Low, angry mutters were heard before footsteps indicated the departure of the uninvited guest. 
 
 
 
I let out the breath I held, relief overwhelmed me. The figure in my arms was still, our breathing synchronised. Just like that, I held her close. My hand dropped from , bringing it down and wrapping them around her waist. It would be a lie to say I didn't miss her. I brought my head down to her shoulders, catching a whiff of her scent. 
 
 
Vanilla strawberry.
 
 
She didn't wear any perfume. This was all her. It came as a surprise to see her not struggling to get away. Surprise turned to shock when I felt her snuggle into my arms. My arms tightened around her waist. 
 
 
 
"Tiffany... What happened to us?" I whispered into her ear. I felt her shiver, her arms still relaxed by her side. She didn't answer. I took the silence as a chance to turn her, my arms still entwined around her waist. I stared into her eyes, noting the glistering tears threatening to overflow.
 
 
 
She just stared back, her chocolate eyes boring into mine. A single tear escaped, rolling down her check. My gentle finger caught it before it completed its journey. Wiping it away, I pulled her into a hug. "Tell me, what happened?" another whisper. My arms tightened, my voice soft and pleading.
 
 
 
"I don't know," her voice was raspy and controlled. Her emotions hidden away. A mask that never fails to protect her true feelings, thoughts. How I wish I could one day peel that mask off, to see her as her true self. I don't want her to hide anything from me. I wanted her to share. I didn't say anything to her vague answer. There was a part of me that wanted to scream in frustration, another wanted to take her into my arms and never let go. A sudden thought made me release her, grasping her hand. Unlocking the door, I pulled her out. 
 
 
 
Tiffany was too surprised to react, quietly allowing herself to get pulled along. I pulled her out towards the lobby, waving off an anxious Minho. Siwon eyed me as I walked past him. I glared at him, my eyes screaming 'back off'. Being the he was, he didn't. He stood right in my path, smirking. With one hand grabbing on to Tiffany, my other grasped the handle of my gun, ready for anything.
 
 
 
"Where would you be going off to, Kim Taeyeon?" Siwon smirked, his eyes running up and down Tiffany's body, giving her a complete check out. I pulled her behind me, staring coldly into Siwon's eyes. My blood boiled, my hands ached to pull out the gun and shoot him right there and then.
 
 
 
"Who is your beautiful friend?" he asked, his eyes filled with lust. Tiffany tightened her grip on my hand, clearly frightened by the intimidating man. I brought my thumb to caressed the top of her hand, soothing the terrified girl. How dare he eye my girl! Does he have any idea how close he is to dying right here? My eyes burned with intense rage, my body trembled in silent anger. 
 
 
 
By then, both mine and Siwon's men have gathered, both behind each leader. Tiffany was bewildered by the sudden intensity of the silent battle. Her confusion turned to surprise when words escaped my mouth cold and harsh. "Siwon, where I go is none of your business," Siwon's eyes hardened at my boldness. "And as for the girl, she's mine. Touch her and I'll hunt you down to the ends of the earth. I'll make sure you're end wouldn't be a pretty one," I ended the sentence with clench teeth, anger slipped through my emotionless facade. 
 
 
 
Claiming Tiffany in front of all these men, this was something that couldn't and wouldn't be taken lightly. Claiming her as mine, meant marking her as a target. But as of now, it was the best solution. It was better than letting Siwon stalk her and do as he wants to her. At least now he's aware that if he does touch her, he'll be offending BDK and that is a risk he'll never take. At least not now. 
 
 
 
I walked past an angry Siwon, looking him right in the eye as I did so. My men followed closely behind. I pulled a very shocked and terrified Tiffany along, making sure she didn't lag behind. All there was in my mind right now was to get her away from those monsters. Pushing her gently into the car, I hurried into the driver's seat and zoomed off. 
 
 
 
 
 
The ride was quiet, Tiffany still going through the night's scene in her mind. I found myself staring at the girl. Her face a scary calm. For a girl who has just been through an intense experience, she seemed unaffected. But I knew the questions would come soon. I was just waiting for the inevitable.
 
 
 
 
 
"What was that back there?" Her voice steady. It held no emotions, only a simple curious question. I gave her back her answer.
 
 
 
 
 
"I don't know," I replied, voice soft as I sped up, driving down the busy highway trying hard to forget my problems.
 
 
 
 
 
Tiffany Hwang, you are trouble. But this trouble, I'm willing to go through.
 
 
 
 
A.N.
 
Hey guys, I'm back! Sorry for the very late update! School has finally ended but the addictive number of shows to watch has kept me from updating Lolz! 
 
Btw, Heirs is AWESOME! Who else thinks Lee Bona should get more screen time? Cause I know I DO! The girl is freaking hilarious! 
 
Be sure to comment and Subscribe! Love all my readers! And thanks for all the great support thus far!