She's back

Dark Ties

Dark Ties Chapter 14

 

Tiffany P.O.V

 

She kept her promise. 

 

Both our hands in a tight embrace. She stared at me with those hazel eyes as she gave a small smile. One I rarely see. She hardly shows her emotions. It was how she protected herself, like how she protects me. That was her shield as she was mine.

 

My best friend, the older sister I never had, my protector. Her aura made people tremble with fear, of their lives, but for me, it makes me feel strong. 

 

"Stephanie 'Tiffany' Hwang. I promise, if ever comes a day where I'm forced to leave your side, I'll come back for you no matter where I am or how old we are. I'll come back and save you. Just like a knight in shining armour," she said, pulling me into a hug. 

 

She remembered. 

 

The woman before me was no longer that little girl. She had grew stronger, taller and if I must add, a tad scarier. Her hazel eyes bored into my Father's. Long dirty blonde locks flowed perfectly past her shoulders. Her face was as perfect as I remembered, almost doll like. Her skin pale and flawless. Her body, I must add, was lean and slightly muscular. But that did nothing to her femininity. Her dress hugged her curves perfectly. She was like a Goddess that came down from heaven. She was my best friend. Shockingly, despite my pain, a small smile played on my lips as memories of our past rushed back. 

 

Placing a high heeled boot against my father's neck, she gave a smirk. "Remember me Hwang?" she sneered, applying a force to the boot. For the first time in my entire life, I swore my Father broke down in cold sweat. Voicing out his thoughts seemed impossible under the circumstances. Her voice was icy cold, her face expressionless.

 

"I'm the girl you chased away from Tiffany exactly five years ago,". My Father's eyes widened in realisation. 

 

"It's you," his voice shaking. 

 

She didn't loosen her heel on his neck. She bent in lower, just so was right beside his ear. 

 

"I'm gonna pay back what you did to me and Tiffany five years ago. And when I'm done, you won't even have the strength to say you're sorry," her voice menacing. 

 

The smile on her face scarier than the devil. Fear flashed through my Father's eyes. 

 

Kicking his pathetic face aside, she walked towards me. My eyes were barely open, but it was just enough to see the look of concern on her face, anger still flared in her eyes. Gods, I missed that. Her protection, her strength and her fiery attitude. 

 

"Jessica..." I whispered out, the name still foreign to my lips. I missed you.

 

 

Jessica P.O.V

I arrived just two days ago. 

 

Just 10 days after my parents passed away from a car crash. It was news I took surprisingly well, much to the surprise of my relatives. It was who I am, emotionless and cold. Just how they raised me.

 

Made CEO of Jung cooperation right after the funerals, I took control of every single asset my parents left me. Unfortunately, amiss the billions of dollars, they also left me with a burden I can barely lift but that for now, I put aside. There was someone waiting for me. 

 

Setting foot into U.S soil again after five years. The feeling couldn't get any better. I came here for one thing and one goal only. 

 

Her. My promise.

 

Sliding into the prepared limousine, I made my first call. "Is this J. Securities? This is Jessica Jung. I need you to find someone," fiddling with the old tattered photograph in my hand. Two girls stood side by side, arms over the other, smiling widely. My thumb rolled over the girl on the right. Her smile bright and vibrant, her eyes small crescents just like the summer moons at midnight. 

 

"She goes by Tiffany Hwang. I want her found ASAP. I'll pay triple. There's a promise I need to complete,".

 

J. Securities live up to their name. Well, technically my family name. J. Securities is just one of the many company's under Jung cooperation. I received an email just a day after I made the call. It contained Tiffany's entire profile together with her personal relationships. A certain Kwon Yuri came up. The tanned girl was beautiful, with a perfect almond shaped face and a toned body. Ordinary family with ordinary grades. Experience told me ordinary people aren't that ordinary to say the least. Relationships with Tiffany, friend. I'm guessing you don't know her secrets. If not, you wouldn't be by her side. Just like how I was removed. You'll be interesting to play with, Ms. Kwon. 

 

Bringing my attention back to Tiffany. I scrolled down her profile. Coming to her address, I smiled to myself. "It's time to pay the evil monsters a visit,".

 

Finding her place wasn't difficult. I had backup, just in case. The lights in the house were lit with only one shadow. "Tiffany..." I murmured. Just as I was about to open the car door, two figures walked out from the car porch. They entered the house. Her parents no doubt. I had made up my mind to wait but a shrill scream brought me back to my senses. 

 

I was barely aware of my movements but within seconds, I was sprinting towards her front door. "Stay. Only come when I whistle," I instructed the men. 

 

"Tiffany, I'm gonna save you. Wait for me,". With that, I banged on the front door. Those bastards are gonna pay.

 

I lifted her head onto my lap as I cradled her broken body. The sight of her mangled body made my anger flare. How dare they? They'll pay, I promised you Tiffany, they will. Pulling her into a protective embrace, I brought my hand over her back.

 

"Yes, it's me. Sorry I'm five years late. But this time I'm back for good," I lifted her up bridal style, her weight familiar in my arms. 

 

The cuts and bruises that marred her limbs were more than enough to send me in a furious rampage. The side of her cheek red and raw. I'm gonna kill those bastards. I'm sorry for coming in too late. 

 

Turning around, both her parents stood in our way. Tiffany's father suffered a broken nose with a gush to his lip. His wife stood firm as she helped her husband up. I smirked. Did they really think that they could stand in the way of a Jung? Wrong choice.

 

"Are you two going to move away own your own account or do I have to make you?" my voice ice cold. I always had that effect on people, like an Arctic wind blowing a soft warning before a blizzard. I don't like to be challenged. But if I am, I always win. Today will be no different. 

 

"Tiffany is our daughter. No one gave you the rights to bring her else where. She stays here and no one can change that," the old woman smiled. She didn't care about Tiffany. Yet this kind girl called this witch her mother? 

 

Her father was still badly shaken and clearly frightened of me but he stood his ground. Pure man's pride and complete idiocy. 

 

Both her parents deserve more than what I'm gonna do to them. They deserve to die. But dying would make it too easy for these two monsters. But one things for sure, it's time to bring Tiffany out of this hellhole and two old bastards ain't gonna stop me. 

 

"Well old hag, it's your choice," whistling, my bodyguards walked in. "Deal with them. I'm taking this girl home,".

 

But a tug on my shirt made me look down at a teary eyes Tiffany. "Jessi, please don't hurt them," her voice raspy and could barely be heard. I smiled and nodded. Looking at the men, "You heard the girl, restrain only,".

 

I walked out of the house. The shouts of defiance from Tiffany's parents could still be heard over the silent night. Placing the girl gently into the car, I hopped on to the driver's seat. My eyes lingered over the now sleeping girl. A small sad  smile creeped on to my face. I placed a soft hand on her cheek and slowly caressed the bruised skin. You're too kind Tiffany. They don't deserve to have you. Memories of our childhood washed through my mind. 

 

"I remembered. Our promise. I'm bringing you home," I whispered, brushing a lock of hair away from her face. Driving away into the night, never turning back again.

 

A.N

Hey Hey Hey! Back with an update! A little twist is added. Jessica Jung is in the house!

 

Fellow locksmiths I'm sure most of you were pretty disappointed that it wasn't Taeyeon but don't worry, Taeyeon will get her hands on Tiffany's parents soon enough! 

 

Comment and Subscirbe! 

 

~Taeny is love!