The announcement... omo? who is he? is he...Kim Jaejoong.?.

Loving A Geek Like Me

(Miinah’s P.O.V)

“Say Aaahh~~”

I chuckled as Key brought the spoon closer to my mouth. He looks so cute trying to feed me like a little child. “You’re so cute, Kibum-oppa.”

He grinned brightly at me. “That’s why I became you’re boyfriend, right?”

Loud gasps filled the room. We forgot that everyone were inside the hospital room. I gulped & looked nervously at Key. What if they don’t like me for Key… because I’m a GEEK?.. Key also looked at me but he was smiling really gently.

“Well.. I’d like to announce to all of since we’re all here together.” Key cleared his throat and grabbed my hand. “I want to tell you that Miinah and me are DATING now.”

EEEHH??!!” Taemin’s face looked so SHOCKED. “When did you start dating, hyung?!”

“Um.. just hours ago..” Key scratched the back of his head, acting as if he was embarrassed by what’s happening.

BWOH?!” Onew’s chinky eyes looked like two straight slits because of the way he glared at Key. “I was only gone for a half hour & you two became a COUPLE!

“Y-yeh..” I said, lowering my head because of embarrassment.

Key squeezed my hand gently. “Actually, I confessed to her.. two nights ago..”

All of the attention was turned to Jonghyun when he laughed so hard. He stopped when he realized that we were all staring at him.

“H-hey? Why a-are you s-staring at me?” Jonghyun said still clutching his stomach.

“Why are you laughing, hyung?” Key glared at Jonghyun, while the other just smiled evilly at him.

“It’s just funny that our resident FASHION DIVA confessed to a girl, more over date a pretty cute girl like Miinah-ah..” Key scoffed at Jonghyun who started to laugh again, Key took a wooden stick and aimed to hit Jonghyun with it. Jonghyun ran outside the room laughing as Key chased after him. The two from the remaining guys also chased Key outside the room.

I noticed that Minho-oppa was just sitting in the chair beside the bed, opposite to Key’s chair, silently, as if he was thinking of something so deep. “Minho-oppa, a-are y-you okay?” I asked him softly.

It seems that he was snapped out of his trance. “O-oh… y-yeah.. I’m fine.” He smiled, but it’s not his genuine charismatic smile. It was somehow a bit cold & distant.

I placed my hand on the top of his. “You know that you can always tell me your problems oppa, I’ll even listen & try to help you with it.”

He smiled at me, now much warm than the first one he gave me. “I’m glad that I met you.. Min-ah..”

I smiled back at him sweetly. “No. I must thank god for meeting all of you oppa..”

“Why is that?”

I sighed & smiled gently. “Because.. it’s the first time someone saved & defended me from some people who bullied me.. Honestly at my previous school.. many girls bully me, they even hurt me physically… not just insults, not just threats… they tried to.. they tried to hurt me everyday.. ”

I just realized that my tears flowed down my cheeks unconsciously. “Those times were much difficult for me. The kids at my previous schools, they discriminate me.. always. Just because I’m Korean.. They hated me.. they treated me like I was a trash…”

I cried harder when Minho pulled me into his arms. I kept on crying as he patted my back comfortingly & gently. I’m really glad that I met them. Really, really happy.

“Everyone in life is gonna HURT you, you just have to figure out which people are worth the pain and which people is worth FORGIVING for.” He ran his hand on my hair gently. “Leave the past behind, try to learn from things that happened. Let it serve as a lesson.”

I broke away from him gently, And I rubbed off my tears. “Gomawo oppa.”

He smiled, his genuine charismatic one. “Whatever will make you happy, princess…”

We smiled at each other.

Minho and I quickly glanced at the doorway when the door screeched open. My eyes were wide open when  I saw Jaejoong entered the hospital room. He is still the same… nothing changed to him..

“Miinah..”

I bit my lower lip & looked at Minho. “Minho-oppa.. can you just please leave us alone for a while?”

I knew Minho doesn’t want to dig in more, so he just nodded his head & quickly left.

“Jae-oppa.. w-why are you here?” My voice trembled as I asked him the question.

He walked towards me and sat the chair Minho left beside the bed.  “Will you let me explain.. Min..”

I scoffed. “What’s more to explain?” Bitterness & anger covered my raised voice.

He’s faced looked like as if he was stabbed directly by a knife, guilt & sadness registered on his eyes. “Will you just let me to apologized? I tried to contact you before.. but you don’t even want to answer my calls..”

A tear fell from my eye. “WAE? After what you did.. you just tell me that you want to apologize?” I faked a laugh. “Don’t be so funny, oppa.. after believing in your big fat liar girlfriend & humiliating me in front of so many people.. you think I’ll ever want your explanation? ”

“I really want to apologize… I didn’t know that she was lying at that time.. I know.. I should’ve trusted you when you said that she was just using me.. but I didn’t.. I got angry at you.. and yelled what I’ve said.. I’m so sorry.. ” His voice sounded so sincere.. but.. my heart cant seem to find the strength to trust in him again.

“You’re done explaining, right oppa? Can you just leave me now.. and let me rest? Because I wont believe you, you said that nobody will like a GEEK like me..” I said coldly at him as I lie down the hospital bed and faced the wall, leaving him to stare at my back.

I felt that he st0od up. “ I’m sorry… but, I wish someday.. someday you’ll find the heart to forgive the biggest mistake I’ve done in my life..” He left the room.

I buried my face at the pillow, as endless tears flowed from my eyes. Does nobody will ever like a GEEK like me?... Is Key’s feelings for me true?.... I don’t want to.. I don’t want to go through that lind of things again.. I don’t wanna…

The memories FLASHED back to my mind as I cry endlessly..

-------

 

WELL.. WHADDYA THINK? IS IT LAME? >.<

 

I THOUGHT FOR MANY ROLES FOR JAEJOONG.. BUT I DECIDED FOR HIM TO BE THE CHF OF MIINAH~~ ^^ (CHF MEANS CHILDHOOD FRIEND).

 

PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPPIE.. THANKS~ ^^

 

@water_lilly, THANKS~ HERE’S THE UPDATE~

 

@lolisho, well? Whaddya think? Is his comeback bad or good thing? ^^

 

@TeenageDream, here’s the update ^^

 

@butterfly555, well, minho’s powerful family took care of the three bullies. ^^

 

@maileekou, umm… we’ll see if Taemin will fall for her too.. <3~