Xiah Junsu. Jealous again?!

Loving A Geek Like Me

(Miinah’s P.O.V)

I ran towards the table where Jinki or Onew was sitting. I looked around the restaurant.

Sheesh.. Jae-oppa didn’t even changed the restaurant’s layouts & decoration.

“I’m glad you came Minnie~, sorry for disturbing you.” Onew smiled at me.

I smiled shyly at him. “Gwaenchana, oppa.”

He smiled brighter. “what would you like for dinner? I’ll treat you.”

BWOH? Are you sure that you’ll treat me dinner?” I crossed my arms on my chest and pushed the bridge of my glasses upwards then I smiled.

Onew nodded with that silly, but cute smile of his. I wonder why he always smile like that?

“Hey, don’t look at me like that.” He said with a pout. Aigooo.. he’s so cute~

“Looking like what?” I tilted my head at him, and rested my chin on top of my palm.

“L-like.. L-like that…” His face was slightly colored pink.

“Are you sick, oppa?” I leaned towards him, my palms touched his forehead “Your temperature seems normal.” I sat back again.  He was warm, but not that he is sick. Just the average heat of a person. His face redden more than before.

“U-uh.. I-I’m fine.” He stuttered. What’s wrong with him? “L-let’s order, S- shall we?”

“Okay~ Onew!” I nodded in agreement then gave him a smile.

“What did you call me?” He crossed his arms on his chest.

I smiled sheepishly at him. “Oppa~ <3”

“That’s more like it.”

I smiled at him.

“Here’s the menu, order whatever you like.” He passed the menu to me with a sweet grin, I smirked playfully at him. “Can I order everything here in the menu?”

BWOH?!” I couldn’t hold my laugh anymore so I burst out, He’s reaction was so preciously funny! Tsk.. I should’ve caught it in camera.

“Yah! You’re making fun of me!” He also started laughing. We laughed for quite a while until we realized that everyone inside the restaurant was staring at our table.

“Ooops..” I bit my lower lip and looked at Onew with a sheepish grin.

“Maybe we should order now.” He said after he cleared up his throat. A guy in a waiter uniform stopped in front of our table. I narrowed my eyes as I stared at him. Is he really him? Is it…

“Junsu-oppa?” I said as I stare hard at his face.

“Neh?? How did you knew my name?” He said with his never-changing dolphin voice. So I was right huh?

I pouted. “You’re mean oppa.. you don’t even remember me…”

He paused for a while, then a SHOCKED expression showed in his face. “Cho Miinah?!”

I nodded and smiled shyly at him. “Neh, oppa”

He grinned brightly and dragged me to stand up. “Is it really you?” He examined me as he made me twirl in front of him. “You grew up to be a really beautiful lady, huh.”

I shook my head & smiled a little at him. “Not really, oppa.” I’m still the geek who humiliated myself….

I was shocked when Junsu-oppa hugged me. “I missed you so much dongsaeng.. You don’t know what we’ve all been through after you left..especially Jaejoong-hyung..”

What they’ve been through?? What is oppa talking about Jae-oppa??

Junsu released me when we heard someone cleared his throat, it was Onew. He was watching us with a knot on his forehead.

“Uh. Onew-oppa this is Xiah Junsu, one of my childhood friend. Junsu-oppa this is Lee Jinki or Onew, my classmate & my friend.” I introduced to the two of them.

“Anyong, hyung.” Onew stood up and slightly bowed at Junsu. “Like what Minnie said I’m one of her classmate, Nice to meet you.”

Junsu looked at me, back at Onew then smiled. “Anyong!. I’m Xiah Junsu, you can just call me Su or Junsu if you like and it’s a pleasure to meet you, Jinki-ssi.”

I smiled. Oppa also hadn’t change.. still the same happy-go-lucky guy.

“Yah!” A guy’s voice shouted behind me. We reflexively looked behind.

-------

 

(Key’s P.O.V)

Aish.. I really hate that sister of mine.. How could she ask me to buy food for her?! Can’t she just go out & buy it, or better yet can she just study how to cook!.. Aish.. What a pain!..

I sighed, I took out my hand phone & played with it. My feet froze on the ground when my eyes darted inside the Le Shinki restaurant, it was Miinah. She was talking with a guy in a waiter’s uniform. But what caught my attention is not the two of them but the guy who was also talking to the waiter guy, it was Onew!

“What is hyung doing at a restaurant with Miinah?” He mumbled to himself. “Omo!.. are the dating?”

Thump.thump.thump.thump

I don’t know what I’m feeling right now, the feeling was so much of a stranger to me. I don’t know why my heart feels so gloomy… or the right term, why do I feel so brokenhearted with my own conclusion?

My feet started moving on its own, and before I knew I was inside the resto and a few feet away from the three people I was watching outside the resto.

“Yah!”

-------

 

Sorry if I update a short chapter ^^ I still have to review for my exams for tomorrow.

But don’t worry I’ll update soon~~

THANKS FOR ALL OF THOSE WHO READ & COMMENTED  MY FIC~~

 

@butterfly555, oohhh.. you’ll see what role would be Jae’s ^^

@maileekou, yeah Taemin is absolutely cute ^^

@TeenageDream, wow new reader!~~ thanks for reading & commenting~~

@LilacFairy-Chu, thanks~ I’ll update regularly~ after my midterm exams~

@waterlilly, hehehe~ thanks~ I’ll update regularly after my exams, I promise ^^

@xxxeveryheartxxx, yeah, Taemin is awdoRawble~~

@lolisho, TaeKeyNew: Kamsahamnida~ <3