What happened to Taecyeon & Yuri??!!!

Loving A Geek Like Me

(Jonghyun’s P.O.V)

 

“oh !” I slammed my handphone inside my pocket. Every student I call that has something to do with Yuri & Taecyeon are saying that they do not know where the two went. All they knew is that both of them are missing together. DAMN it! I’ll kill that guy if he does something bad to Yuri!

 “Jonghyun-hyung, relax a bit.” Taemin patted my shoulder comfortingly. He and Onew went to almost all of the cafes & shops around Seoul. They still didn’t found Yuri, while Minho, Key, & Miinah were still searching at the west side of the city.

“You know that I can NOT relax now, Taemin-ah! ” I shooed his hand away from my shoulder then I glanced at him. His face clearly shows worry, that it made me feel guilty by yelling at him.

“Don’t take your anger out at my cousin Jonghyun, he just want to see you calm down.” Onew patted Taemin’s head, who is looking down, I felt more guilty.

I sighed. “Mianhe, Taemin-ah..” His face lighten up then he smiled.

“Gwaenchana Hyung.. ” Taemin hugged me. “Mianhe, I promise I’ll help you find Yuri-ah..”

Seollaewa ddeoryeowa moo.eonga
Yegam neomu joeungeol
Dojeohee gamanhee maeumi
Jinjungdwaejiga anneungeol
Waenji deulddeo today
Waenji ddeolryeo today

“Yoboseyo?” I let go of taemin’s hug & placed my handphone closer to my ears.

“Hyung” Minho said. “We found Yuri-ah.. She.. she’s in the hospital with Taecyeon-hyung.”

Worry flooded my whole system when I heard what Minho said. “Is she okay? Did something bad happened to them?”

I heard Minho sighed. “Taecyeon’s in a coma.. and Yuri’s in a shock..”

“What!” My heart began to beat very fast. “What hospital is she in?”

“Seoul general hospital.. we’ll wait for you here.” Minho said in a worried voice. “Just hurry up Hyung, Yuri-ssi’s been crying so hard.”

My heart broke at what he said. But I still thanked Minho & told Taemin & Onew of what Minho told me over the phone. The three of us quickly hailed a taxi & went to Seoul General Hospital.

-After a few minutes-

I hugged Yuri when I saw her crying very hard beside Miinah & Key. My heart broke at the sight of the girl I love crying. It feels like that her pain is also my pain. I rubbed her back comfortingly.

“Yuri-ah…” I whispered helplessly. “Yuri-ah… pls.. stop.. c-crying..”

Yuri sobbed & buried her face on my shoulder harder. I continued to rub her back to make her feel a little comfortable. I don’t know what happened, but all I knew that something bad happened to the two of them.

“Yuri what happened?” I asked her as I made her look into my eyes. Her eyes & her nose was really red from all the crying. “Please tell us.”

“we’re here for you, noona..” Taemin rubbed Yuri’s arm comfortingly.

“You can cry on us, you could tell us what happened.” Miinah embraced Yuri. “We’re your friends..”

Yuri nodded. Then she shifted on the chair facing all of them.

“This is what happened..” Yuri sobbed quietly.

(end of Jonghyun’s P.O.V)

 

(beginning of flashback)

At the small shop, Yuri and Taecyeon were at the farthest corner as the drink that Taecyeon wants was there.

All of the sudden, there was a loud crash.

“Oppa,” Yuri jumped, “what was that?!”

Then people started screaming.

“What?!” Yuri was about to move to see what was happening because from her position, nothing can be seen and she, along with Taecyeon, can’t be seen.

“No,” Taecyeon harshly whispered as he pulled Yuri to him. He pushed his back against the shelf and held Yuri tightly in front of him. He immediately pushed his hand onto Yuri’s mouth and whispered, “There’s a robbery right now.” People were still shouting. “There’s a guy with a knife. People are trying to calm him down and I don’t think that he has killed anyone yet,” said Taecyeon.

Suddenly, Yuri felt fear as she looked at Taecyeon with her big eyes that were filled with fright.

Taecyeon, looking straight into those eyes, felt a want to protect Yuri. Ever since he started to be her boyfriend, he just feels as if he has to protect his girlfriend, but never did he feel an intense need to protect them. He would sacrifice his life for his girl like any other boyfriend, but there was something different when Yuri looked straight at his eyes.

Then, more screaming came.

Taecyeon’s jaw dropped then he gritted his teeth as he looked towards were the shouts were coming. However, he couldn’t see anything but the shelf so he just listened.

Yuri clearly saw Taecyeon’s expression though that hse got even more scared. She was also gripping Taecyeon’s arm and because of her fear, she held Taecyeon’s arm tighter.

“Don’t be scared,” Taecyeon whispered to Yuri. “He has a gun.”

Yuri’s eyes shot open even wider. She couldn’t even make a single sound because Taecyeon’s hand over was clamped onto there.

“Quiet,” Taecyeon whispered

No one was screaming and no crashes or gunshots were hard.

He then slid himself down onto the floor with Yuri still in his arms. “Listen,” Taecyeon whispered, “Stay here and be quiet. I can’t leave those people alone.”

Yuri tightened her hold on Taecyeon’s arm.

“Be quiet,” Taecyeon whispered and slowly let go of Yuri’s mouth.

“Oppa,” Yuri whispered, “What are they talking about right now?”

“He told them to gather in a corner and know he’s going on about how hard his life is.”

Then suddenly, there was silence that scared Taecyeon and Yuri even more…

And Taecyeon heard footsteps going towards them. Taecyeon immediately looked to the side and a second after he looked, the gunman showed himself. Yuri saw him also and she grabbed onto Taecyeon’s arm. They were at the end of the shelf near the wall and the gunman was on the other side.

“I knew there were more people,” the gunman said in a creepy voice. “and what do we have here?” the guy smirked, “we have a pretty girl who looks so scared. It would be fun to cut her into pieces and play around with her body parts. Won't it be nice to have her blood scattered everywhere? We can't let such a pretty face go to waste."

Taecyeon immediately wrapped his arms around Yuri as he glared at the gunman. As for Yuri, she snuggled onto Taecyeon because of the fear.

“We have to make sure that she will be remembered by spreading her blood,” the gunman said as he put his gun back into its place at his hip as he took out his knife. “It’ll be fun if I take my time in killing her.”

Taecyeon gritted his teeth as he stood up. He also pulled Yuri onto his feet and kept her behind his back. “You’re not touching her.”

“Let’s see,” the guy started to walk towards them.

“Yuri,” Taecyeon whispered as he was talking some steps back. They were at an aisle so there was no room to move to the side. “When I say run, you run, understand?”

Yuri looked at Taecyeon before looking back at the gunman. “What about you?”

Taecyeon whispered at her but the gunman didn’t understand him, “Just follow my orders and run when I tell you!”

Yuri winced at Taecyeon’s voice and the gunman kept on advancing.

In a few seconds, the gunman raised his hand holding the knife and started to charge at Taecyeon. Yuri gasped in fear but Taecyeon readied himself. He didn’t move back but he screamed, “Run!” and Yuri did run to the side to get away from the aisle. Taecyeon could’ve just run with her, but he didn’t want to. Running away would mean safety in a way, but the gunman would still be there. There wasn’t pure assurance of safety until the gunman would be gone.

When Yuri ran to the side, the gunman got even closer to Taecyeon. He wasn’t even given much time when Taecyeon jumped off the floor to kick the gunman’s hand holding the knife which led to the knife flying to the side. The knife was gone from the gunman’s hands and it went straight into a those glass containers that the glass broke. Yuri wasn’t even at the other side yet when he heard the noise. She stopped running and looked back to see Taecyeon gone from her sight. “Taecyeon!” Yuri ran back to where Taecyeon and the gunman were. When she got there, she saw Taecyeon beating the guy up. Apparently, Taecyeon acted fast. He attacked the guy when the guy got surprised with how he lost his knife. Taecyeon didn’t want to give the guy any time to recover and attacked him. After all, the guy still has the gun at his side.

Yuri was too much in shock to move though. From behind Taecyeon, Yuri noticed a guy with a baseball bat behind the guy. He was quietly walking towards where Taecyeon kept on punching the guy. Taecyeon also saw the guy behind the gunman. When that guy got close to them, Taecyeon kicked the gunman in his groin that the gunman bent forward to clutch his pained crotch. The guy with the baseball bat then moved a little to the side to hit the gunman badly at his upper back. He was tempted to hit the guy’s head but he didn’t want to kill the guy or bring permanent damage to the guy’s head. However, with the position where the guy hit the gunman, the guy lost consciousness.

However, that wasn’t the end of their problems. The gun wasn’t put in its holder too well. When the guy bent forward, the gun was pushed to the end. When the guy fell to the floor, the gun fell to the floor also… 

And fired a bullet.

Yuri screamed and rushed to her bloodied boyfriend’s side. “Oppa!”

-----

 

OH! I’M REALLY SORRY FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO UPDATE FOR SO LONG!... OUR INTERNET CONNECTION SHUT DOWN.. IT WAS BEING REPAIR FOR THESE PAST FEW DAYS.. AND I CANT USE MY LAPPIE BECAUSE MY FATHER BORROWED IT WHEN HE WENT TO HIS BUSINESS DEAL IN SOME PROVINCE.. I’M REALLY REALLY SORRY!~~ MIANHEYO!... *GIVES YOU APOLOGY COOKIES*

 

BTW, THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT & COMMENTS. *BOWS* I AM REALLY REALLY TOUCHED & HAPPY BECAUSE OF ALL OF YOU.. I HOPE YOU’LL LIKE THIS CHAPTER, EVENTHOUGH I THINK IT’S A BIT UGLY & LAME… AGAIN, THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!~ KAMSAHAMNIDA!~~ <3 <3 <3

 

Comments are always loved & brings me happiness in life <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 No silent readers please! I don't bite! Just a little 'update soon' is enough. Or even a little smile. Just a little something? No, okay. Enjoy? :I

@ KeYzHa31,aww.. thank you sooo much!~~ I hope you’ll like the next chapters too..

@sushi_roll101. Hello new reader!~ thanks for reading my fic *gives you lollipops~* I hope you’ll like the next chapters too^^

@YoomiXstar, I also am LOVING key!~~ he is so the KEY of my heart!~ thank you so much~~ I hope you’ll like the next chapters too^^

@Bling_Bling_Lover, Oh.. thank you for loving it *bows*~ Key is really sweet ^^ I hope you’ll like the next chapters too^^

@water_lilly, I don’t know why the sweetness turned into the sad thing too ^^ & thank you so much for reading~~ I hope you’ll like the next chapters too^^

@jullebulle, thanks~ I hope you’ll like the next chapters too ^^

@lyricallies, I loved it too~~ ^^ its so kyopta!~

@maileekou, sorry for not updating soon =( btw, I hope you’ll like the next chapters too ^^

@JuzSHINee, here’s the update.. I hope you’ll like the next chapters too^^
@pandax3, hello new reader~~ thanks for reading my fic ^^ I hope you’ll like the next chapters too^^

@YoruxRuki, *bows* sorry for not updating soon.. I hope you’ll like the next chapters too^^

@musiqsoulELF, here’s what happened to Yuri gotwin!~ thanks for reading~ ILYSM!~~ <3 <3

@TeenageDream, nah, its not the (crazy) fangirls~~ ^^

@RisingSun , Aww.. thanks so much!~~ ILY~~ I hope you’ll like the next chapters too, I want some ending on JongRi too…

@SHINeelulu, Jjong knows that.. but he loves her~~ haha~~ well I think it’s not the one-sided thingy there ^^ I hope you’ll like the next chapters too.^^

@KiLLYourSelf, here’s the update~ I hope you’ll like the next chapters too ^^