JongRi's 1st Meeting... Am I really a coward??

Loving A Geek Like Me

(Jonghyun’s P.O.V)

 

My heart felt like it was being tore apart as I watched the girl that I love cry for someone who has her heart. I closed my eyes as I leaned at the wall behind me, I feel like a helpless little child who will never have the one thing he wanted.. Flashbacks of the time that I met her flooded on my mind as a warm liquid rolled down my cheek. It was a year & a half since I first met her.. the first time my heart beat like crazy..

-FLASHBACK-

“Oh I hate you oppa!” Yoona slapped me on my right cheek as she huffed angrily. “How could you do that to me oppa?!”

I rolled my eyes at her drama & scoffed. “Don’t be so absurd Yoona, both us know that you just like me because I’m rich & I’m a kingka at my school. So please don’t pretend to be miss goody two shoes! I know how you screw up with other guys, I know how you sleep with them & who you slept with before!”

The girl face paled up, her eyes showed anxiousness & worry. “What are y-you t-talking about?”

I glared at her. “Don’t deny the most undeniable thing Yoona, you love the attention that US guys give to you. You love how WE give you attention & other things that you always brag to your friends. You love how YOU become the center-of-attention. We just did the same thing Yoona, you cheated first. So what did you expect me to do? Keep on being with you?.. psshh.. I’m tired of being with you.”

“You can’t break up with me Kim Jonghyun!” She screeched at me, I can see that she was really angry. But what I cant believe is that how did she became my girlfriend?.. I scoffed at my own question. Looks really can be deceiving.. “You can’t break up with me Jonghyun! You know that I loved you!”

I chuckled lightly. “You expect me to believe on your lies? After what you did to me.. Oh come on Yoona, who’s an big idiot to believe what you’re saying? I know that I had been an idiot on asking you to be my girlfriend cause honestly I don’t like ES like you.”

That earned me another slap on the same cheek again. “I so hate you Jonghyun! You will regret breaking up with me! It will be your lost not mine!” She yelled at me and walked away.

I sighed. Honestly, I didn’t really cheat on her!. I’ll have to wring Key’s neck for setting up all of this, I got slapped because of it TWICE! And it really stings!

“It’s nice that girl got the consequences of her action, I hate girls like her.”

A girl’s voice surprised me. I looked behind me and saw the most beautiful thing that I have ever laid my eyes on. She was tall, her eyes shined brighter than the moon that night, her pretty face looks like of an angel also the way how her hair sway with the wind added an effect on how beautiful she looks.

She tilted her head on the side and smiled. “My name’s Yuri. Kwon Yuri.”

I snapped out of my entrancement and smiled back at her. “I’m Kim Jonghyun.”

“I know.” The girl smiled at me again. “You’re quite famous, and I’m going to be one of your classmates.”

“What? You’re going to be one of my classmates?” I rubbed my cheek as I said that. This girl makes my heart beat faster than its usual rhythm.

“yep. And by the way, put ice on your cheek so that it will not swell up. It’s a waste if you perfect face swell up.”

“Will you come with me? I’ll just buy an ice pack.” I asked her using my puppy dog eyes. I hope she agrees to come, I would love to know her more.

“Uh, sure.. I’m quite bored at home, I think its great to know more about my new classmate.” We started to walk down the night streets of Seoul.

“me too… me too..”

-FLASHBACK END-

I sighed. That night was the most wonderful night that ever happened to my life, except for the part that my ex-girlfriend slapped me. I looked at Yuri again, she just fell asleep sitting beside her boyfriend’s hospital bed. I cant help but feel like a big fool on letting Taecyeon take the girl I love away from me. If only I had the COURAGE to confess to her before he did…

“Jjong.”

I know that voice, I glanced at my right side and saw Key standing there holding two cups of coffee. He gave me one, I accept it and took a sip. Key also leaned at the wall beside me.

“If you really love her learn to fight for her…” I got caught off-guard by what Key said. “Nothing will happen if you just keep all of that feelings inside.”

I took a deep breath and sipped another coffee. “You know that I cant do that.. she already has him.. And I don’t know if she likes me.”

Key sipped down on his own coffee before patting my shoulder lightly. “You wouldn’t know if you haven’t even tried confessing to her.”

I chuckled slightly. “Like when you confessed to Miinah?”

Key also chuckled. “Yeah, though I’m not regretting it. I like how she could make me happy & contented by just her being beside me.”

I patted Key’s head. “It’s nice to know that you got over you ex-girlfriend.”

Key’s smile got wider. “I know Jjong, it’s been a while since I felt this kind of solitude.”

“I’m happy for you.”

“But, I’m not for you.” Key suddenly glared at me, but a soft one. “Its all or nothing on your part. Confess if she says yes, help her get over Taecyeon & if she stays with him, Move on, be happy with her decision & find someone who could love you the way you would love her.”

I smiled at Key’s words.“I’ll build up my courage Key.” He smiled and started to walk away. “By the way, don’t think that you’re the only one who like Miinah! Some guys likes her too!”

He glanced at me and grinned wide. “I know Jjong! I’m very observant and I know who they are.”

I just shook my head lightly as I watch him walk away. Key can really make me feel okay

========

::[[Auth0rZ n0TE]]::

  • Wew~~ mianhe for not updating. My internet’s been ing me up, And also how my laptop lags.. hopefully it had been reformatted ^^
  • Anyways, I want to thank all of you for supporting me all this way.. eventhough I’m not that confident with my fanfic you are all there giving your love through your comments. I am thankful to all of you!~ KAMSAHAMNIDA!~
  • Please don’t be a silent reader. I am a comment *gets shot* comments really makes me smile and motivates me.. so PLEASE COMMENT? ^____^
  • By the way, the next chapter will still feature JongRi. And I made a poll about whether  would create stories for the other three SHINee members. Here’s the poll:

 

-----

@lolisho , thanks for the comment~ saranghe~

@Bling_Bling_Lover, jinja? Is it really funny?

@jullebulle, thanks, sure I’ll update~

@butterfly555, he’ll be… or not..

@LilacFairy-Chu, that’s fine ^^ yeah it is really scary. That happened to my cousin’s friend…

@water_lilly , yeah, here’s the update ^^

@RisingSun, and thank you for reading unnie~ ^^

@crystalizelove,thanks ^^

@KeYzHa31, hope you’ll like this chapter ^^