Onew is falling?! Key...don't!

Loving A Geek Like Me

(Onew’s P.O.V)

 

“Yah!”

The three of us looked at the place where the voice came from, it was Key. I knew him ever since we were kids, and I know that he was pissed off someone/something.

“Key-ssi? What are you doing here?” Miinah tilted her head & looked at Key cutely.  Omo! She looks so cute smiling like that!

I wonder how she can give this strange feeling to me… She’s smart, pretty, kind & studious. She has all the qualities I’m looking in a GIRL..

“Hyung, Miinah-ah…” Key paused. “Are you two by any chance, DATING??”

BWOH?!” Miinah and I burst out in chorus. Did Key thought that Miinah and me are dating??

“So, are you two dating, like this guy said?” Junsu implored as he send us puppy dog eyes. “Are you really dating?”

I looked at Miinah when she chuckled. “Me and Oppa are not dating, right, oppa?” I can just nod at her question because she was standing really close to me. I could even feel the warmth of her body & the warmth & sweetness of her smile.  I could feel my blood rushed up to my cheeks. I want to know what her pinkish soft-looking lips taste… OMONA! Did I just thought of that?

Oh damn! Why does her presence and her smile makes my HEART pound like crazy?

I almost laughed out loud when I saw Key’s face. He was cringing & his eyes are narrowed as he stared at Miinah. What’s really wrong with this guy?? He’s been acting really weird lately.

“Why are you calling him ‘oppa’?!” He was frowning & pouting like a little child who hadn’t receive his candy. “Call me oppa too!”

Sheesh.. he’s really so CHILDISH!

“It’s that all? Key-oppa~” Miinah gave Key a sweet smile. I could see that his face was already reddish in color. When he noticed that I was looking at him, he stuck out his tongue at me.

I laughed. “What a mature act to make, Kibum-ah.” I laughed even more when he threw a sharp glare at me.

I heard Junsu-hyung laughed with a dolphin-like squeal.“ You guys are so cute!” He took a pinched the cheeks of the three of us. “Too bad I have to go back to my work now, by the way. Don’t forget to give us a ring if you ever need us, Jae would be happy to hear about you. I know that he misses you so much.”

Jae? Who’s he?

“I’ll remember, Junsu-oppa!~” Miinah bowed a little and grinned a big & bright smile that I saw for the first time, the smile was really powerful unlike the sweet & shy smiles she always wear. Junsu smiled back and walked away.

OMO! This is the first time I see you smile like that!” I chuckled.

“Like what?” she asked again cutely, but I know she doesn’t do that purposely. She was just really pleasant sight for my eyes, The sight where I see a beautiful ANGEL in front of me.

“Like a shining angel that came from the sky.” Key butted in.

NEH?! Do I give off that feeling?” She pouted. I could feel my heart thump faster than its normal heartbeat.

Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump

Oh god! Don’t tell me that I’m FALLING for her.. I’mFALLING for CHO MIINAH?!

-----------

 

(Miinah’s P.O.V)

I sat at one of the swings in a playground, as Key sat at the bench in front of me. Onew left 5 minutes ago saying that he still have to go to his part-time work, so Key and me are left alone in this park.

He stood up and leaned towards me.“Do you want me to push the swing for you, Miinah?” Key smiled at me. OMO! Why does these guys smile at me ALOT?!

He tapped me at the arm. “Would you like?” I nodded at him. After a few seconds he was pushing the swing for her. “Do you like the swing, Miinah?”

I smiled. “Yup… I enjoy the swing than other things inside a playground.” A scene when I was young flashbacked on my mind.

“Jae-oppa! Wait for me!” The 7-year old me ran quickly to match the pace of Jaejoong-oppa.

The cute, pretty 12-year old boy pouted and stopped running. “If you’re tired we can rest a bit.”

“But, you’ll be bored oppa… I don’t want you to be bored because of me..” I bit my lower lip and stared at him.

Jaejoong smiled. “Annio, I wont be bored. It’s because you’re with me, dongsaeng.” He ruffled my hair.

“Gomawo Oppa!” I grinned brightly at him.

“Chonmaneyo.” Jaejoong oppa hugged me gently & softly. “Want to ride the swing with me?”

I smiled and nodded.

“Miinah?” I sensed worry in Key’s voice. “Are you okay?”

I nodded, but a tear fell from my eye. I cant help but feel sad about the friendship that took forever to build, but had been tainted by my recklessness 3 years ago.

The swing stopped. I cant help it, tears started falling one by one from my eyes. Warm liquid flowed down my cheeks. I was surprised when Key pulled me up from the swing and hugged me.

“I don’t know the reason why you are crying, Miinah.. But I can assure you that you can always cry on my shoulder’s whenever you need too.” He kissed my forehead that surprised me more then he took off my glasses and placed them on his pocket.

“Oppa.. g-gomawo..” I buried my face on his shoulder’s and let my tears fall until it ran out.

“Neh.. don’t CRY…” He hugged me tighter.

After a while I raised my head and look at him. “GOMAWO.. Oppa..”

Key’s face was just a few inches away from mine. “Miinah..”  His whisper made my spine shiver. “Miinah..”

Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump

He’s face came closer and closer..

Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump

“O-Oppa..”

 

TBC

---------

 

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE…. LAST DAY OF EXAMS TOMORROW! I’M HAPPY THAT IT’S THE LAST DAY OF EXAMS! GOTTA REVIEW~ GOTTA REVIEW~ GOTTA REVIEW~

BY THE WAY, SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT TOO >.< LET ME KNOW IF YOU’RE HAPPY / SATISFIED WITH THE STORY~ AND READERS, DON’T FORGET TO COMMENT~ IT MAKES HAPPPPYYY~~ <3 <3 <3~ gomawo~

 

<3 + <3 + <3 + <3 + <3 + <3 + <3 + <3 + <3 + <3 + <3

 

@water_lilly, thank you very much~~

 

@LilacFairy-Chu, thanks~~ <3

 

@maileekou, yeah~ Key is so on the jealous part~~ <3

 

@butterfly555, yeah, Su & _______, ________, &________.