the past that i'm trying to run from.. ( Part 2)

Loving A Geek Like Me

Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring

“Just answer the damn phone, oppa!” Miinah muttered under her breath. She was pissed, really, really, really pissed off. Oppa! She wanted to scream really badly. But she must find Jaejoong, She must tell him about that ‘Euri’ cheating on her beloved oppa.

“Aish! Just answer the phone oppa!” Miinah tapped her foot on the ground as she waits impatiently .She was flinched when somebody tapped her shoulder.  Miinah was relieved when she saw Junsu standing behind her.

“Su-oppa!” She stood up. “Do you know where Jae-oppa is?”

Junsu nodded. But it was the first time she saw him so serious. “Miinah.”

“Oppa, please tell me where Jaejoong-oppa is!” Miinah begged Junsu. Her eyes started to water. “I have to tell oppa something important.. about his girlfriend!”

Junsu sighed & motioned for her to sit down again, Miinah sat down obediently.

“Don’t tell Jae about Euri cheating on him, Miinah…” Miinah’s eyes grew wide after what Junsu had said.

“Y-You knew about I-it oppa?! But you didn’t even tell Jaejoong-oppa!” She was already shouting at him. How could he not tell oppa about it??..

Junsu gave out a deep sigh then looked straight at her. “Dongsaeng… WE don’t have the right to tell him about it, WE don’t have the right to in their relationship… I’m angry at Euri but.. I know that Jaejoong would not even believe it..”

Miinah clenched both of her hands. “Why not oppa? Does he really love her that much?!” Tears flowed down her cheeks.

“Yeah.. Jae loves her so much… he’s in love so his mind will be close to what others would say about her. He.. he’s blind with his love for her..”

“that’s NONSENSE!” Miinah wiped her tears. “I have to tell oppa…” She stood up and tried to walk away but Junsu caught her arm.

Junsu sighed.“If you’re eager to tell Jaejoong about Euri cheating on him I’ll go with you.” He wiped Miinah’s tears & hugged her. “ I know you love him.. but please also LOVE YOURSELF..”

---------

“Jaejoong-oppa!”

Miinah called to Jaejoong as she quickly ran to his side with Junsu tailing her. They saw Jaejoong at a park, he was talking with Euri.but, the latter was crying on Jae’s shoulder.

“Miinah!”

She felt a pang of pain when Jae yelled at her. He stood up, Jae looks so angry. “Oppa…”

“How could you do that, Miinah?! How could you?!”

Miinah’s mind was enveloped with confusion. What was Jae talking about?.. “W-what are y-you talking about.. O-oppa??...”

“What are you talking about Jae?” Junsu hid her behind his back.

“Don’t in Junsu.” Jaejoong grabbed her arm and pulled her into sight.He scoffed. “D-don’t play dumb with me!.. I couldn’t imagine that you did this…” He hugged Euri protectively at his arms. “How could you hurt & insult her like that?!”

Miinah’s heart was replaced by ANGER. “I didn’t hurt or insult her!” Junsu touched her hand, but she shook it off. “ She’s a liar oppa! She cheated on you! Don’t you even know that?!”

“I did not cheat on him!” Euri burst out crying. That made Miinah more angry. How could she be such a liar?! “You are a liar! You just want us to break up because you like to take Jae away from me!”

Miinah saw Jaejoong freeze.”Y-you like me??”

Miinah’s face got into a shade of red. “Look oppa she’s blushing! She cant hide it! That’s why she always glares at me.. she hates me!” Euri pointed at her & acted so innocent & so helpless.

“T-that’s not true, oppa!”

Jaejoong glared at her. “ Don’t lie anymore!” She bit her lower lip and held her tears. She doesn’t want to cry in front of that ! “I cant believe that I treated you as my younger sister! And this what I get for that?! you hurting my girlfriend!”

“But!.. I’m saying the truth oppa… I saw her with another guy!! Please believe me oppa!” She cried out.

“Sorry but I wont believe you anymore..” Jaejoong said coldly at her. “I know now why nobody liked you.. You’re just a big fat liar, GEEK!”

Because Jaejoong words pierced through her heart tears started to roll down her face. “I cant believe that’s what you think of me all this years we’re together.. I’m glad I finally knew that you think of me as a BIG FAT LIAR GEEk….” She wiped her tears. Then she turned to Euri & slapped her. “That’s for calling me a LIAR.. you CHEATER!... by the way.. Your Nickhun is now flying off to Thailand. He wants me to pass you this message after knowing that you broke up with him.. enjoy your life with Jaejoong.. I hope you enjoy it !” Miinah ran away from them as tears ran down her face, Ignoring the calls from Junsu & the curses from Euri.

I hate you Jaejoong….I hate you!

------

(Miinah’s P.O.V)

“Miinah..”

Seohyun & I both glanced at the door where the voice came from, there we saw Key standing. He looked like he was sad.

“Key-oppa..” I muttered, more like a whisper. I wiped the tears that rolled down my cheeks.

Key walked towards me, He wiped the remaining tears off my cheeks. His HANDS feels so warm on my cheeks…

“It looks like that I have to leave the two of you to talk in private.” Seohyun stood up & left the room.

“Do you still love him?” Key stared straight at her, his eyes were questioning hers. “Do you still love that Jaejoong?”

I sighed & shook my head. “Annio… I-I don’t love him anymore.. He caused me so much pain.. how could I keep on loving him?” My LOVE for him died years ago.

He smiled a little. “It’s good to hear that…” Key sat down at the bunk of the bed and hugged me. “I promise I wont do that to you… I promise I wouldn’t make you cry or cause you as much pain as he caused you.”

He hugged me tightly that made me cry on his shoulder. “Gomawo oppa…”

THANK YOU for loving me…

---------------

WAAAAHHHH!! SORRY IF I WAS GONE FOR 2 DAYS T___T BEEN VERY BUSY WITH MY STUDIES =(

ALSO SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER IS A BIT .. I DON’T KNOW… UM.. LAME??

ComMents are always loved <3 <3 <3~~

 

@lolisho, um.. is that nickhun??>.< hehe~~

@water_lilly, nah, nickhun is not the baddie.. Euri is..

@HyunRie, here’s the update,, pls forgive if it’s a bit lame.. & thank you for reading and commenting~~

@4everShinee, um.. maybe she was~~ (by this time you know she was..haha XDXD) BTW, thank you for commenting!~~