A eventful happy afternoon date??~~

Loving A Geek Like Me

(Miinah’s P.O.V)

 

“Let’s walk home together, Miinah~”

Key chimed in as I pack my things on my desk. All of our classes just finished, and the students are now going home. Yuri bade goodbye to me first cause she has to meet his boyfriend, when Yuri was gone I saw the sadness that washed over Jonghyun-oppa’s eyes. He also bid his goodbye & left the classroom with Taemin. While Onew, Minho & Seohyun have gone to their club activities this afternoon. So the only left ones are me & Key.

“You’ll walk home with me oppa?” I asked him with a smile on my face. Key leaned on my desk & held both of my hands.

 

“Ye. I want to walk you home Yo bo~” I stood up and attempted to grab my bag but Key had grabbed it before me. “I’ll carry this for you so you wont be tired.” I nodded as I felt my cheeks warmed up. He is so SWEET!

We exited the room hand in hand. The routed to go out of our school seems so long, with all the other girl students glaring at me. I know that their hatred were much more stronger now than the time I first came to this school.

 

When we were walking down the streets Key squeezed my hand, I glanced at him. He was smiling from ear to ear. “Do you want to go somewhere before I take you home? I’ll take you somewhere.”

“Jinja? Then where are you taking me oppa?” I inquired as we continued to walk.

Key paused a little & snapped his finger. “Do you like dogs?”

“Dogs?!” I felt excited. I had like dogs ever since I was a little child. “Are you kiiding me oppa?! I LOVE them!”

A big grin appeared on his handsome face. “Then let’s go!~” We ran down the streets of seoul our still clasped with each other & big grins on our face.

After running for a few minutes we stopped in front of a two-storey building, with a lot of pictures of dogs displayed at the front of it. When we stopped, we were panting so hard but the smile were still in our faces.

“T-that was f-fun!~” Key said between his pants.

“Yeh!“ I agreed with so much enthusiasm as I pant too. “W-we… should d-do.. it a-again.. ”

Key stared at me after I said that, his eyes looked like two stars twinkling at the sky. I was mesmerized by his eyes that I didn’t noticed that his face was getting closer & closer to mine. I shut off my eyes when his warm lips met mine in a short but sweet kiss. Hhmm.. his LIPS is really sweet.. just like HONEY..

 When I opened my eyes he was smiling as he stared at me. “We should go inside now.” I just nodded my head at him. Just how could he make my HEART beat so much like this?...

Inside the elevator Key asked me to closed my eyes.

“Neh? Why should I close my eyes oppa?” I asked him.

Key scratched the back of his neck.“Um.. I just want to make this as a s-surprise..”

“Um.. okay oppa~” I closed my eyes, then he tighten his hand on mine. I felt the elevator stopped, Key carefully walked behind me to guide to where we are going. I heard a door open & then the sound of dogs barking echoed inside the room he had taken me.

“Okay, you can open your eyes now.” His voice sounded like velvet that made my heart thump even more.

I tapped my hand on my mouth as I was surprised to see many dogs in different breeds & sizes inside the room.

“OMO!” I jumped up & down, I hugged Key by accident. “Thank you so much oppa! I really, really LOVE dogs!” I released my hug and approached a dalmatian, it was a big one that reaches my thigh when it stood up. The dog came closer to me. “Oohh.. how’re you little guy?” I patted the dog’s head.

“Looks like they love you too.” Key muttered as four other dogs surrounded me.

We played with the dogs for a while, Key & I sat down at one of the couches inside the room as the dogs sat the floor in front of us.

“Do you want to go somewhere else?” Key said as he was out of breath but still smiling so wide.

“Like an arcade or a shop or a bakery?.” I asked him.

“Um.. do you want couple things?” My eyes grew wide when he said that.

“Couple things? As in the things that boyfriends & girlfriends wear?” My happiness cannot be hide anymore.

“Yep~” Key answered happily.

“Lets go oppa!” I said enthusiastically

Key & I said goodbye to the owner & left the place. Once again we are walking at the streets of Seoul, Key suddenly dragged me into a cart.

“Let’s eat spicy Kimchi first~ I’ll treat you.” Key took a stick and got one, he set the kimchi in front of my lips. “say aahh~~”

I opened my mouth & ate the kimchi. “thwanks oppa!~”

Key smiled and ate one two. “ooohh.. its so spicy!”

I laughed. “Yeah! The kimchi’s so spicy!” Key made me eat one more kimchi. “Oooh! Spicy!”

He laughed after seeing my face cringed then he ate another one too. ”You look so cute!” He pinched both of my cheek as we suffered from the spicyness of the kimchi.

I LOVE how Key-oppa makes me happy…

-------------------

 

UPDATED~ UPDATED~ FOR THOSE WHO WANTS TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO GYURI, SICA, & FANY, SORRY.. I HAD SO MUCH DIFFICULTY IN THINKING ABOUT THE CHAPTER WHICH EXPLAINS IT… SORRY AGAIN~~ *gives you apology cookies*

I FEEL REALLY WEIRD.. DOES THIS CHAPTER ?????.... (FEELING EMO~~)

BY THE WAY~ THANK YOU TO ALL OF THOSE WHO SUPPORTED ME & CONTINUED TO SUPPORT ME IN THIS FANFIC!~~ I LOVE YOU ALL!~~ SARANGHEO!~

Comments are really, really, really LOVED~~ <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 *offers you thank you candies*

 

@KeYzHa31, thank you so much!~ thanks thanks~ btw~ here’s the update!~ update~ update~ hope you liked it.^^

@water_lilly, thanks!~ sorry for causing the spazz attack!~ btw here’s the update, hope you liked it too ^^

@musiqsoulELF, thanks my gotwin~~

@TeenageDream, thank you~ I hope all go well with JongRi too~

@butterfly555, yeah~ bling bling is much better!~ ^^

@LilacFairy-Chu, thanks!~ and I agree that Jonghyun should really toughen up & confess to Yuri~~ and sorry again~ btw, here’s the update~~

@Bling_Bling_Lover, aww.. thanks for loving it~ hope you like this chapter too.^^

@SHINeelulu, lol~ and yeah, yuri has a bf (taecyeon..), btw, here’s the update~~ enjoy ^^