A eventful happy afternoon date??~~ prt. 2

Loving A Geek Like Me

(Key’s P.O.V)

I smiled as I watched her flipped the couple shirts. She looks so cute, like a little girl who looks so happy. Her smiles makes me warm inside. After we ate spicy kimchi, I took miinah in a shop where my noona made me buy things for her & her boyfriend. It’s a good thing that she helped me to make Miinah happy by telling me this store.

“Oppa, this tshirt is so cute!~~” Miinah showed me a blue shirt with the saying “I love him” and two bears hugging each other.

“Aegyo, that is indeed so cute~” I watched as she look in the mirror with the shirt in front of her. I cant even control myself now, I hugged her in the back surprising her with my action.

“You always look cute without even trying so hard, Yo bo.” I buried my face on her long silk-like brownish hair. “You even smell so sweet.”

She smiled that made me release my hug to her. “Do you want to buy this oppa?” I smiled at her. She really is NAIVE..

“Sure let’s buy that couple shirt~” I grabbed the shirt from her hand. When I was on the counter I saw her looking at the couple rings. After paying for the shirts I asked Miinah to wait outside the store & excused that I would go pee.

I know she likes that particular one… I’ll GIVE it to her.. I smiled as I entered the store again.

-----

 

(Miinah’s P.O.V)

 

After buying couple shirts Key brought me to a café, near the shop where we bought the shirts. I sat there while waiting for Key. He excused himself for the second time saying that he needs to do the call of nature.

What’s taking him so long? I’m become more edgy so I shifted on my seat. This afternoon had been the most happiest afternoon that ever happened in my 15 years of existence. Key knows how to treat a girl well, He knows how to have fun even though his friends call him a FASHION DIVA he really is a sweet guy.

I stared at Key mystified, he was panting. “Why are you panting oppa?”

Instead of answering me he just pointed behind me. When I glanced at my back I saw a waiter holding a tray of two cakes, a book, and a little round box with a ribbon on it. I felt my eyes warmed up as I tapped my hand on my mouth. I looked at him, he nodded as if he reads the question on my mind.

Key motioned for the guy to take the tray to us. Once the tray was placed on our table Key grabbed the round box and opened it. I gasped faintly when I saw one silver rose like ring, and one rose accented ring inside the box. The rings are twinkling because of the little diamonds attached into it. Warm liquids now trickled down my cheeks because of so much happiness & joy, I cant help but sobbed.

My sobbing made Key panic. “H-hey, what’s wrong? Didn’t you like my surprise for you?”

I shook my head. “No.. I.. I l-loved it oppa.. I loved it..” I smiled sweetly at him as I wipe the tears that fell down on my cheeks.

Key pulled me up and pulled me in a tight hug. “I love you Miinah.. today I learnt a very important thing..”

“What is it oppa?”

“I learned that just by sitting next to you doing absolutely nothing, means absolutely everything to me.” He buried his face on my shoulder. “I learned that nothing is boring if you are with the one that you love.”

“You’re being cheesy oppa.” I chuckled as tears started to fall from my eyes again.

Key raised his head then scoffed, his mesmerizing eyes stared at me lovingly. “And whose fault do you think it is? I’m being cheesy because I love you..” His hand caressed my cheek, I stared back at his beautiful eyes.

His other hand held the rings as he showed it to me. “Would you accept this ring as a sign of us being a couple?”

I felt my eyes burn even more, I nodded at his question. “but.. why do you love me so much?... Nobody would love a geek like me…”

Key’s eyes soften, his hand held my hand tightly. “It’s not true.. Many guys like you.. And one guy who is so much in love with you exist here.” He pointed to himself. “I love you.. with all my heart.” He took the rose accented ring and slid it unto my ring finger. “You are my girl, whatever they say to you or call you.. don’t mind them cause I’ll always be here for you.”

Key placed a hand at the back of my head as he brushed his mouth against my lips then kissed my cheek. I smiled at him as he again brush his lips on mine gently. Sweet and Gentle kisses from someone whom you really love makes someone’s heart thump and beat faster than the usual.

“I’m not going to let go on you Miinah.. not now.. not ever..and this ring is the proof that I want you into my life.” Key showed his ring on his hand and clasped both of their hands together.

We stayed wrapped together. Key looked lovingly at my eyes. He gently brushed the hair away from my face, cupping my cheek and giving me a chaste kiss. 

“We should eat now, I don’t want you to go home late. You’re parents might be mad at me.” Key made me sit down before he sat at his own chair.

“Thank you oppa..”

“No.. I thank you for coming into my life…”

Thanks for giving me such a sweet & loving guy…

 

TBC~