Flashbacks....Jonghyun's confessiOn???!....

Loving A Geek Like Me

(Yuri’s P.O.V)

I rubbed my eyes, I feel so weak and so depressed… I looked at Taecyeon who was still unconscious. My eyes began to warm up again, I wiped them off before they fall again. I don’t want to cry anymore, I don’t want to make the people around me worry about me anymore. I want to remember all the times that we are together, I want to remember all of our happy times, all of the times we spent with each other.

-FLASHBACK-

“Yuri!”

I turn around to see my boyfriend, Taecyeon running to me. “Oppa.”

Taecyeon smiled and pecked on my cheek. “Basketball practice is really killing me. I wish I’m smart like you so that I wont have to join the basketball club just for the varsity scholarship and have the full scholarship like all of the students in your class.”

I chuckled at his cuteness. “Don’t be like that Oppa, I’m not really that smart.”

Taecyeon laughed. He took my hand in his and pulled me along. “I beg to differ. You were always getting a high grade, you belong to the highest section in class when you were in middle school and still are! I am so lucky to have you as my girl.”

I smiled brightly. “No, I think I am the one who’s lucky having you by my side.”

“No. I’m lucky, you are very beautiful, smart, witty and you have the most amazing personality among all the girls that I have ever met.” Taecyeon squeezed my hand gently as he stared lovingly straight at me.

I felt as if all my blood rushed up to my face at Taecyeon’s words. He always knew what to say to make me smile and satisfied with my relationship with her.

 -End of FLASHBACK-

I stared down at the necklace that was placed on the palms of my hands. It was Taecyeon’s gift to me for our 4th month anniversary. It was a white gold necklace with a gold heart pendant. I felt the tears flowed out again from my eyes, I sobbed as I buried my face on the bed. If I hadn’t called him out and broke up with him yesterday he wouldn’t be in a coma…

-FLASHBACK-

“Yuri-ah~”

Taecyeon was already waiting for me at the front of my locker, I called him and said that I want to talk to him about something important. For the past few weeks I’ve realized of something involving Jonghyun and me. I want to be fair with Taecyeon, I want to let him go so that he wont be hurt anymore. I know he already knew that I was in love with Jonghyun, even before we’ve been a couple.

“Taecyeon-oppa..” I opened my locker and quickly placed my things inside of my locker. I closed my locker and took his hand and pulled him along. “I guess you know what I wanted to talk about with you..”

He smiled at me, his usual happy-go-lucky smile. “I know that, but I still want to hear what you have to explain to me. So let’s have dinner, can we?”

I smiled at him. He’s still the understanding guy liked. “Sure oppa, for old time’s sake.”

-after a while- (inside a restaurant)

We both sat at a table near the counter.

“I guess you want us to break up, right?” Taecyeon’s eyes were full of understanding and love, I feel guilty of this but I cant take it anymore. I don’t want him hurting anymore.

I nodded my head. “Y-yes oppa… I-I want us to break up our relationship..” His hand caught mine and squeezed it lightly.

“I understand it. I know you had been loving Jonghyun all this times. I guess I cant really become like him, I’m just annoyed that he hadn’t realized how you feel about him though.” Taecyeon chuckled.

I smiled at him. “Thank you oppa. You know if I hadn’t met Jonghyun before I met you I will surely fall in love with you. You’re a great guy and a really lovable one. But..”

“But nothing can beat your love for Jonghyun..” He continued the sentence before I could even finish it.

We both laughed at our foolishness. “But can we still be friends Yuri? For old time’s sake..”

I rubbed his hand that was holding my other hand. “It’s all I can do for you oppa.”

Taecyeon laughed. “Don’t worry, I’m happy that you were enjoying yourself every time we go out. That’s just fine with me, I can let you go for the person you love. But call me anytime he makes you cry and I will be there to punch him on his pretty face.”

I smiled again at him. “I hope you find the one who will love you the you love her oppa.”

“Maybe I will find her.. maybe I will find the girl just like you…”

-end of FLASHBACK-

“Yuri-ah..”

That voice, that unique familiar beautiful voice. I glanced behind me and saw Jonghyun standing at the door of the room. He looks really, really tired.

(end of Yuri’s P.O.V)

------

(Jonghyun’s P.O.V)

 

“Yuri-ah..”

I felt my heart flipped several times when she looked at me. She looked so dead tired, I cant help but walk closer to her. I pulled her up and pulled her into a tight hug.

I could feel her breath at the back of my neck, it was warm and it sends tingly feeling into my system. But a certain sound confused me, I don’t know if the sound is coming from me or from her.

 

Thump.thump.thump.thump.

 

“Yuri… please take a rest.. please.. please..” I tightened my hug on her. The warmth of her is intoxicating me, her seemed like it was perfectly fit into my hug. “I don’t want you to get sick.. so rest..”

“Jjong-oppa…” Her voice wavered. I could feel the shocked from her voice, her body was also slightly shaking. I took out my ipod from my pocket and placed it inside both of her hands.

 “Please l-listen to this..” I kissed her cheek and left the room.

I hope she gets what I meant..

 

(end of Jonghyun’s P.O.V)

-------

(Yuri’s P.O.V)

 

“Y-yuri…”

I snapped out of my tranced when I heard Taecyeon’s weak voice. I quickly looked at him, He was smiling weakly at me. “Oppa..”

“D-do w-what J-jongh..yun.. a-aske..d y-you to do..” He motioned his hand to the thing that I’m holding. I nodded and sat to the chair, Placing the earphones on my ears and turning it on.

“I’m glad you’re listening. I want to tell you something, something that I was hiding from you all of this time we know each other… but before that I want you to listen to one song..”

My heart felt like it skipped a beat when I heard Jonghyun’s velvety, unique voice hum to a calming melody. It almost stop when he began to sing.. but not because of his voice but because of the words he was singing.

Although you may not love me, although you may not care.   

If you shall ever need me, you know that I'll be there.

 Your love may all be taken, your heart may not be free,

 but when your heart is broken. you can always lean on me.

I'll never stop loving you, I know because I tried.

All the oceans in the world, can't hold the tears I've cried.

 

I may not get to see you as often as I like.

I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night.

 But deep in my heart I truly know,

you're the one that I love,

and I just dont want to let you go.

I felt warm liquid trickled down on my cheeks. It flowed like a running river, I sobbed silently as I focused again at his voice.

“Yuri-ah.. I just want to tell you that meeting you was like fate… becoming your friend was a choice that my heart decided on the very first time I saw that glitter from your eyes… but falling in love with you was beyond my control... I fell hard the first time I laid my eyes on you.” Jonghyun took a deep breath. “I love you, okay?.. I’m sorry if you think that this might not be the right time for me to confess. But, I just want to tell you HOW MUCH you mean to me and HOW MUCH my feelings for you grew… Answer whenever you like… just give me a call..”

I cant help but cry harder because of Jonghyun’s confession. I paused when Taecyeon wiped away my tears with his weak hand. He caressed my cheek and pinched it. “Go to him if he loves you too..”

“B-but.. w-what a-about you o-oppa?” I sobbed lightly.

Taecyeon shook his head. “Don’t worry about me anymore, I’m fine now… Just go to Jonghyun and go get your happiness.” He smiled at me.

I got up from the chair then pecked at his cheek “Thank you oppa.” And I walked out of the room.

I hope I’m not too late….

 

-----

::[[Auth0rZ n0TE]]::

·  I want to thank all of you for supporting me all this way.. eventhough I’m not that confident with my fanfic you are all there giving your love through your comments. I am thankful to all of you!~ KAMSAHAMNIDA!~

·  Please don’t be a silent reader. I am a comment *gets shot* comments really makes me smile and motivates me.. so PLEASE COMMENT? ^____^

·  By the way, the next chapter will feature the last chapter for JongRi story ^^ we’ll come back to the main or to another member’s story ^____^

 

--

 

@KeYzHa31, haha~~ Key can really be encouraging.. sometimes ^^

 

@butterfly555, thank you ^^

 

@crystalizelove,  haha~~ he build up the courage ^^ but not personally :P

 

@Bling_Bling_Lover , aww… thank you very much!~ ^^

 

@lolisho, no, thank you for reading & commenting~~

 

@jullebulle, hehe~~ I want to create their stories so that no one will be left out XD