JongRi's together???~ Taemin's Dilemma..

Loving A Geek Like Me

(Jonghyun’s P.O.V)

 

I sighed as I walked down the hallway of the hospital, two figures caught my attention. It was Taemin..and he was with a girl.I just ignored them & left them alone and continued to walk.

I hope Yuri feels the same way for me. But even though she doesn’t I’ll continue to watch over her. I cant tell my heart to stop beating for her, and I obviously cant tell off my mind to not think of her.

I don’t know how I reached the rooftop of the hospital, but I stood there as the wind blew into my face. I feel so helpless, and lost. Warm liquids trickled down my cheeks as I stare at the tall buildings beside and in front of me.

I harshly wiped them away. Oh come on Kim Jonghyun! Toughen up yourself! You are a man for damn sake! I screamed on my mind. How can I feel so helpless?

“AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!” I shouted at the top of my lungs. “YOU’RE IN A DEEP KIM JONGHYUN!! AAAAHHHHHH!!!.”I covered my face with both of my palms in so much negative feeling.

“I’m glad that you’re really here.”

I was surprised by the sweet familiar voice. It was HER voice, Yuri’s ever familiar beautiful voice. I felt like cold water was splashed all over my body. I never felt so nervous like this before, I was feeling happy inside but also worried at the same time. What if she rejects me now? I’m not ready to hear her rejection..not yet…I shut of my eyes, thinking that if I open it once more she will not be there. Thinking that she’s just one fabric of my imagination

But it didn’t even help, I felt her warm soft body hugged me from behind. Tears started to stung my eyes.

“Oppa..Oppa..” I can feel the warmth of her breath on my back. “M-mian.. M-mian for hurting you for so long Oppa..Mian for all the things that made you sad & lonely… I-I didn’t know that y-you… l-love m-me..”

“Y-yuri-ah… I-I should be the one apologizing.” I spun around making her head lean on my chest. “I-I’m sorry for making things worst for you.. I’m sorry for adding more pressure on you.. I’m sorry..sorry for not confessing earlier than this.. I’m sorry..”

She looked up, and caught me off-guard when her lips captured mine in a short warm kiss. “I-I.. Kwon Yuri..also love you too Kim Jonghyun…I also loved you for a long time. You were always there for me, you always cheer me up, you come & share with all my pranks & tricks, you always care for me.. And I also want to say, you’re a big jerk…” Yuri sobbed and the tears fell from her eyes. “You should have confessed much earlier!~..” She buried her face on my chest.

I chuckled as tears flowed down my cheeks again. “I know I had been a jerk & a coward.. I-I just don’t want to be hurt if you rejected me.. I-I was s-scared of losing you..so I decided that its ok even if were just friends.. that’s what I want to tell myself.. but, my heart whispers the truth every time I see you.” I combed my fingers on her hair as I hugged her tightly.

-------

(Miinah’s P.O.V)

 

I smiled to myself when I saw Yuri and Jonghyun entered Taecyeon-oppa’s room with their hands clasped with each other. Key grabbed my hand and rubbed it gently, I looked at him and grinned.

“Congratulations.” Taecyeon said smiling. He looks happy & contented. He really loves Yuri to let her be happy with the one she loves.

We all saw the both of them blush so hard. That ignited the teasing intention of the people inside the cramped hospital room. The new couple earned so much teasing remarks from almost all the people inside the room, except for Taemin who looks like he’s worried of something.

In the middle of a fun conversation, Taemin excused himself and walked out of the room. I looked at Key after I let go of his hands, then I followed Taemin outside of the room. I walked around the 2nd floor until I saw him sitting at the stairs of the fire exit. His face was buried on his palms, causing him on not seeing me.

“Taemin-ah.” I stood in front of him.

“Minmin?”Taemin raised up his head. “W-what are y-you doing here?”

I sat beside him on the metal stairs. “I saw that you seem sad so I decided to follow you. Tell me what’s wrong oppa.”

He heaved a deep sigh. Then stared at me straight to my eyes. “Can I ask you something, Minmin?”

I nodded at his question. “sure, what is it?”

Taemin sighed again. “Did you liked or loved someone when you were very young?”

I chuckled slightly at his question. The ever naïve & innocent Taemin. He looked at me with a serious face, so I answered him. “I’m sure almost everyone liked someone when they were young. Almost all of us had experienced puppy love or what others call first love.”

Taemin gave me a little smile. “Oh.. Thank you..thank you for coming here to comfort me..” He pulled me into a small hug.

“No sweatOppa, anything that can help comfort you.” I patted his back comfortingly, wishing that it could take away all the things he’s worrying about.

“Thank you.. really thank you…” He broke the hug and smiled at me. “Hyung is very lucky to have you, Minmin.”

I just smiled at him. I’m the one who’s lucky, having someone like Key beside a geek like…

----------

*{[auth0r's n0te]}*

. TO ALL MY READERS!~ I'M REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY SORRY FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO UPDATE.. T.T.. I JOINED OUR SCHOOL'S 2-WEEKS CAMP, AND MY PARENTS DIDNT ALLOW ME TO BRING MY LAPTOP ALONG.. SO I'M REALLY REALLY SORRY.. HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND.. but now i'm back and kicking. i really missed updating this fic ^^.

·  I want to thank all of you for supporting me all this way.. eventhough I’m not that confident with my fanfic you are all there giving your love through your comments. I am thankful to all of you!~ KAMSAHAMNIDA!~

·  Please don’t be a silent reader. I am a comment *gets shot* comments really makes me smile and motivates me.. so PLEASE COMMENT? ^____^