OMO!! Yuri is in trouble!!~~

Loving A Geek Like Me

(Miinah’s P.O.V)

 

I smiled as I lay down my comfy bed, but my mind traveled back to few hours ago. I glanced at my ring finger, staring at the twinkling stones of the ring that Key oppa gave me. I grinned again,  this was the best afternoon that happened to my life.

After we ate, Key decided to take me home. He said that he doesn’t want my parents to think that he’s a bad influence to me, he doesn’t want to be called a irresponsible boyfriend. Key kissed me, a short one when we arrived at the gate of our house.

Soni siryeowa sarangui gieogi chagapge dagawa
Aryeoonda ijeneun deo isang neoreul bujeonghago

sipji anheun nareul algo itjiman
Gakkai inneun neol saranghal su eomneungeol algo itgie

 

It was Yuri’s number that registered on my handphone. I sat up my bed & quickly answered it.

 

Miinah: Anyong?

 

Yuri: Miinah-ah…

 

I was shocked because I could hear Yuri crying at the other line.

 

Miinah: Yuri-ah.. are you okay? Why are you crying?

 

Yuri: Miinah-ah.. please h-help me…

 

I panicked so I stood up my bed.

 

Miinah: Where are you?! Yuri-ah!

 

Yuri just sobbed on the other line.

 

Miinah: Yuri-ah! W-where are you?!

 

I gasped when the other line was cut off.

“Omo! I have to call the oppas! Yuri-ah is in trouble!” I quickly dialed Key oppa’s number.

“Anyong” Key answered, the background is so noisy. “Miinah?”

“Key oppa! We have to help Yuri-ah!” I shouted at the other line. “We have to find her & help her!”

I heard him curse. “I’ll just tell the guys.” After a few minutes I heard a commotion on the other line. Jonghyun oppa talked, I guessed he snatched the phone from Key. “Min-ah! What are you saying?! Is Yuri in danger?!” His voice was full of fear.

“I don’t know where she is oppa.. she just called me up but the line was cut off before I called Key.” I started to feel  fear for my friend. “Please help me oppa! Please help me find Yuri-ah!”

I heard another commotion and its Key who answered the phone again.  “Let’s meet up at the park near your house so we can talk about Yuri-ah..”

“Okay oppa..” He said goodbye and we both turned off the phone.

OmO! Please let Yuri-ah be safe!

 

-after a few minutes-

 

Taemin & I sat at the swing as the other oppas talked on their own handphone they are calling everyone they know just to find Yuri-ah, specially Jonghyun who is very, very eagerly.

Taemin held my hand. “Minmin, stop worrying your hands are already shivering…”

I looked at Taemin with the tears on my eyes are on the verge of falling down. “I-I cant stop worrying about Yuri-ah.. S-she’s one of the f-first friend the i-I made..”

Key suddenly kneeled in front of me & rubbed off the tears that fell unconsciously from my eyes. “Don’t be sad, I know Yuri-ah doesn’t want you to feel sad. She would want you to toughen up & save her.” He also looked at Jonghyun who is standing near us, but with burning eyes. “Like the way she wants Jonghyun to calm down. Yuri-ah trusts in all of us, she believes that we will save her that’s why she called you..” Key comforted me.

“Everything will just be all right.” Onew said with a smile on his face. “Let’s just believe in ourselves.”

“I hope so oppa.. I hope so..” I buried my face on his shoulders. Tears are now flowing down my face endlessly.

“I hope so.. If something bad happens to Yuri I will not be so good with the people who hurt her & made her cry.” Jonghyun oppa clenched his hands.

I stood up & walked closer to Jonghyun oppa and gave him a hug.  “O-oppa.. let’s just believe that Yuri-ah will be safe.. and that nothing bad will happen to her.”

I was surprised when somebody pulled me off Jonghyun oppa, Key was smiling but it didn’t reached his eyes. “Enough hugging!”

 Taemin smacked Key at his head. “Hyung don’t be so unreasonable & childish! Jjong-hyung needs someone to comfort him right now.”

“You’re lashing out again at him Taeminnie.” Onew laughed as Key pouted at Taemin, but he was still holding my arm.

“Hmph.. Sorry..” I smiled at Key when he apologized. “Let’s just begin the search for Yuri-ah..” He dragged me gently as he started to walked beside Minho. Taemin & Onew went the opposite direction while Jonghyun will call Yuri’s other friends to ask them if they saw Yuri-ah.

I just hope we find Yuri-ah soon…

------------

WHAT DO YOU THINK WITH THE TWO CHAPTERS I UPDATED??DOES IT ??? *gives you apology cookies if it did ..*

THANK YOU FOR STILL SUBCRIBING, READING, AND COMMENTING~ YOU ALL REALLY MAKES ME HAPPY.. ^^ SARANGHEO~

Comments are loved & cherished. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3~~

 

@water_lilly, thanks you!~~ btw. Here’s a 2 chapter update ^^ I hope you like it.. ^^
@crystalizelove, thank you too!~~ btw I updated 2 chapters.. pls enjoy ^^

@lolisho, yup!~ Key is really.. wonderful!~~ ^^ btw, enjoy the chapter updates~ ^^

@lyricallies, yep~ I don’t know if you had watched yunhanam of shine but I really like the episode when taemin took the noona on a dog shop~^^

@KeYzHa31, tthhaannkksss ssooo muuccchh!!~~ I will show a progress on JongRi~~ ^^ btw, enjoy the new chapters.. ^^

@TeenageDream, yup MinKey~~.. I updated!~ ^^ pls enjoy the new chappies~~ ^^

@maileekou, thanks~ I updated~~ ^^

@RisingSun, oohhh.. thank you so much Sunny dear!~~ I hope you enjoy the new chappies~^^

@butterfly555, yeah he is one hella sweet guy~~ ^^ <3~

@LilacFairy-Chu, Thanks for loving the update~ I hope you like the 2 new chappies~^^

@BlueSugar, Miyaw, miyaw?? (just rand0m~)... I updated~~ ^^

@HyunRie, I envied the other couples when I saw a site about couple rings & couple necklaces… they are all so cute~~ >.<