the past that i'm trying to run from.. ( Part 1)

Loving A Geek Like Me

“Oppa!~” the 12 year old Miinah called the 16 year old Jaejoong when she saw him walking down the streets with his friends.

“Anyong, Min!” Jae smiled at her, his friends Junsu, Yoochun, Changmin greeted her too. “What are you doing here at this time of day?”

Miinah clutched her books. “Um.. I just wanted to spend time with all of my oppas~“ She smiled brightly at them.

“Really? You want to spend time with us?” Junsu said then pinched her cheeks when she giggled at his voice. “You’re laughing at my voice again, little girl!”

“Mianhe oppa.” She adjusted her glasses so that it would not fall out. “It’s just that your voice is.. funny~”

The other three guys laugh, except for Junsu who was pouting. “You’re such a naughty girl~”

Miinah just smiled at him, then Jae s his arms on her shoulders. “Yah, Su! Don’t harass my little dongsaeng~” She pouted at what he said while Su & the other guys chuckled.

“Oppa! I’m not a little child anymore! I’m a teenager now!” She crossed her arms on her chest. “I’m 12 years old now so don’t treat me like a baby.”

“You’re still his little girl, Miinah.” Yoochun, Jae’s other friend smiled at her. “He’ll also treat you like that bec-”

“Okay, enough for the talking Yoochun!” Jae interrupted what Yoochun was saying. “Anyway, Min. Would you like to visit oppa’s grandmother’s restaurant?”

The pout on her face was replaced by a big bright grin. “Ye oppa!”

“Me too!” Changmin agreed. I want to eat many cakes & cookies!“

Miinah tugged on Jae’s arm. “We can go now, right oppa?”

Jae smiled softly at her. “Yeah. Anything for my favorite dongsaeng~”

Miinah snapped back to reality when the hospital door opened. Seohyun entered the room and sat by the chair beside the hospital bed.

“Are you okay, Miinah?” Seohyun’s voice was full of worry. “would you like to tell who’s the guy who came out here. Before I arrived?”

Miinah sighed and rubbed of her tears. “He’s a childhood friend of mine, Jaejoong oppa… I-I used to like him… but he.. he did something wrong to me..”

“May I know?” Her voice was warm & she was ready to listen on her story.

Miinah looked at Seohyun “Well, it started when she got a girlfriend 4 years ago….”

-----

 

Miinah sprinted towards the restaurant of Jaejoong’s grandmother. She was hoping to see him there, because in reality she was crushing on him ever since she was a little girl. Miinah stopped in her tracks when she saw Jaejoong walking hand by hand with a girl, they were leaving the Le Shinki resto. Being a young girl who had no experience in love, her heart shattered into many pieces.

Jaejoong looked so happy with girl. The girl was white, had short black hair, she was tall & y, actually she was really, really gorgeous… That thought made Miinah’s heart ache even more. She was about to walk away from the resto when her oppa noticed Miinah.

“Min!“

Miinah glanced back at Jaejoong. The two was walking towards them, Her oppa was smiling brightly while the girl just gave her a fake smile.

“Oh.. Hi, oppa.” She gave Jaejoong & his girlfriend a smile. But inside her, she was bleeding profusely… It feels like the pieces of her shattered heart had stabbed her chest. Her eyes are starting to warm up. No! She doesn’t want to cry in front of them! So Miinah gulped and toughen herself up.

“Nice timing you have. I wanted to introduce you to my new girlfriend, Park  Euri.” The girl gave her again a fake smile. “Euri, I want you to meet my little girl, Cho Miinah.”

Miinah saw Euri’s face lit up. “Oh, Is she your younger sister or something, oppa?”

Jaejoong shooked his head. “We’re actually not blood related, but we spent our childhood together. We do some things together, she could be called my best friend.”

“Anyong, I’m Park Euri. You can call me Rie-unnie if you like to.” She held her hand out to me. “Nice to meet you, Miinah-ssi.”

Miinah shooked her hand unwillingly, she was pissed off by the way she smiled at her. It was as if Euri knew she was being jealous. “My name’s Cho Miinah, nice to meet you, too”

After a few minutes of talking Euri bothered Jae & Miinah’s conversation. “If you two wont mind, could we get out of here & proceed with our date, Jae?”

“Oh, right. Sorry Min, We have to go now.” Jae gave her an apologetic smile. Miinah nodded her head at him. He smiled & waved at her before walking away.

Miinah was left standing all alone, her tears started flowing down her cheeks as she watched the two of them vanished from her sight.

-----

 

Three weeks passed since Jae introduced his girlfriend to Miinah, since then the two of them haven’t spend time with each other anymore.

Jaejoong was always with his girlfriend, Euri. While Miinah was finally accepting their relationship, she decided that if her oppa was happy with his relationship she should also be happy for him.

But, one fine afternoon. Miinah was going home from school when she saw a familiar girl exited a motel with a guy. Her eyes widen when she realized it was none other than Jaejoong’s girlfriend, Euri.

Anger rose inside of her as she watched Euri hug & kissed another guy, other than Jaejoong. Miinah knew how much Jaejoong loves her but she cannot let her continue to cheat on him.

Miinah ran to the couple. She slapped Euri hard on the face as she huffed.

“How dare you cheat on Jae-oppa?!!” She was extremely angry at Euri.

The other girl scoffed & glared at her. “What I do to him is not your business, little girl!”

“It’s my business! I don’t want to see Jae-oppa hurt! I don’t want him to be in pain because of a like you!” Miinah gritted her teeth as she watched Euri smirked at her.

“Sorry. But, even if you discovered my relationship with my ex. Jae would not even believe you. He trusts me so much that he wouldn’t even believe you.”

Miinah mustered up the courage to ask Euri a question, but she already knew her answer. “Did you even love oppa?”

Euri paused then she smirked. “I like him, but not as much as I love my Khunnie..” with that Euri with her bf walked away from her.

Miinah knew she had to tell Jaejoong all about it. She had to tell Jae!

  -----

 

OOOHHH... some subcribers unsubcribe... sorry for those who lost interest in my fic. MIANHEYO~~

AND I WANNA THANK ALL OF THOSE WHO READS & COMMENTS ON MY FIC! SARANGHEYO!~~

comments are always loved <3 <3 <3

 

@ kyumee68, Thanks Imee dongsaeng!~~ ^^

@ butterfly555, you'll know what Minho did to the three girls ^^ yeah, she'll have the heart to <3

@ lolisho, thanks~ yeah Jae brought good & bad things with him~~ <3 <3

@ TeenageDream, Thanks~~ Minho is super supporting of her!~~ <3 <3

@ water_lilly, here's the update~ thanks~